lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

that says it all

Whats your point in the final?I didnt said Benatia is rubbish..I just heard from some guys who're watching Seria A.I also heard he should be best CB in Seria A after Thiago silva...So whats the point?

I can guarantee that Subotic is better then BEnatia.

Mate....Benatia has been quite rubbish from what I've heard in last season.Anyway Benatia in top form wouldnt be better then Subotic who's a great defender.Badstuber is quite good but doing many mistakes.

Subotic is better then both.I'd want to hear..how many times u saw subotic/Badstuber?I havent watched Benatia by many times but is enough to say Subo is a better player in SM and real life.

the word says it all

you give advice based on what you hear so how can people trust your advice if you don't watch how they play and stil say "he is rubbish".

i dont think we need to talk about this coz you dont watch footballers but pass judgement upon them a condemnable practice.

the word says it all

you give advice based on what you hear so how can people trust your advice if you don't watch how they play and stil say "he is rubbish".

i dont think we need to talk about this coz you dont watch footballers but pass judgement upon them a condemnable practice.

Whatever..I was curious by how many times you saw Badstuber/Subotic.I've watched Udinese by 5-6 times and Benatia didnt impressed me.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ivan Piris - don't know much about him ' date=' nothing special

Landon Donovam - good player , skilled , but old and playing in MLS , modest league.

Borja Garcia - nothing.... special

Puyol - nothing to say about him just high class player , experienced , but too old.[/quote']

U dont know anything about him and after u say nothing special? :rolleyes:

Kagawa or Javi Garcia+Damiao?

Whats your point in the final?I didnt said Benatia is rubbish..I just heard from some guys who're watching Seria A.I also heard he should be best CB in Seria A after Thiago silva...So whats the point?

I can guarantee that Subotic is better then BEnatia.

see your reply to patrick's post

aren't you doing the same with benatia mutd??

see mutd's reply to patrick's post

aren't you doing the same with benatia mutd??

Do you even read what I'm saying?I've WATCHED BENATIA BY A FEW TIMES AND I ALSO HEARD FROM SOME GUYS HE ISNT THAT SPECIAL..ALSO HEARD HE CAN BE BEST CB IN SERIA A.I've watched Benatia with Udinese aswell but not many times..5-6 times probably and he never impresed me but why you still dont want to answer...By how many times you saw Subo/Badstuber playing?

I NEVER said he isnt good or something.I said what I've heard.When I watched him he wasnt impressive.

Do you even read what I'm saying?I've WATCHED BENATIA BY A FEW TIMES AND I ALSO HEARD FROM SOME GUYS HE ISNT THAT SPECIAL..ALSO HEARD HE CAN BE BEST CB IN SERIA A.I've watched Benatia with Udinese aswell but not many times..5-6 times probably and he never impresed me but why you still dont want to answer...By how many times you saw Subo/Badstuber playing?

30-35 times i have seen holger and subotic playing

i watched the full euros and watched all the ucl matches and i try to watch all the mtaches of schalke' date='bayern and dortmund.

after t silva benantia is the best cb in serie a i dislike him but still i say this

[i']about your comment on partick [/i]

patrick said he dosent know much about pris, you said thats bad now you dont know much about benantia but you say he is bad

isn't that Hippocratic????

i watched the full euros and watched all the ucl matches and i try to watch all the mtaches of schalke' date='bayern and dortmund.

after t silva benantia is the best cb in serie a i dislike him but still i say this

patrick said he dosent know much about pris, you said thats bad now you dont know much about benantia but you say he is bad

I think you're chinese.Subotic wasnt at Euros firstly...You watched just Dortmund and Bayern in UCL?All matches from Schalke,Bayern and Dortmund in Bundesliga?Seems like you're a bigger fan then me.AND you had time to watch BENATIA ASWELL?Oh my....

I doubt Timo or Phil ever watched so many games of all big teams from Bundesliga..You should be a German expert IMO.

I think you're chinese.I never said Benatia isnt good even if I saw him and didnt impressed me.I said what I've heard.Patrich said Perisic isnt special even if he dont know nothing about him.Firstly..read and before comment something and the most important thing...THINK before to say something.

i watched the full euros(holger played for germany) and watched all the ucl(both holger and subotic played in ucl) matches and i try to watch all the mtaches of schalke' date='bayern and dortmund.

I think you're chinese.Subotic wasnt at Euros firstly...You watched just Dortmund and Bayern in UCL?All matches from Schalke' date='Bayern and Dortmund in Bundesliga?Seems like you're a bigger fan then me.AND you had time to watch BENATIA ASWELL?Oh my....

I think you're chinese.I never said Benatia isnt good even if I saw him and didnt impressed me.I said what I've heard.Patrich said Perisic(not persic but piris) isnt special even if he dont know(he said he dod't know much about piris) nothing about him.Firstly..read and before comment something( follow it before advising) and the most important thing...THINK before to say something.

read carefully

".THINK before to say something."

I AM NOT CHINESE

actually i am laughing at your faults' date=' pity you cant understand it[/quote']

Yah mate you're right.I cant argue with a guy who watched all games of Schalke,BvB and Bayern and who had time to watch Benatia by many times aswell...your life is dedicated to football,just to football.Cant argue with you

Yah mate you're right.I cant argue with a guy who watched all games of Schalke' date='BvB and Bayern and who had time to watch Benatia by many times aswell...your life is dedicated to football,just to football.Cant argue with you[/quote']

kindly practise what you preach "Firstly..read and before comment something and the most important thing...THINK before to say something "

i said i try to watch all the matches of bvb,bayern and schalke

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Chicharito' date=' Marko Marin or M'vila (two names).[/quote']

M'Vila + Chicarito.

I feel like this could really be the right season for the mexican to improve definetly. I really like Marin, but there's too much competition in that position for Chelsea, and it's never good for SM ratings.

Chicharito' date=' Marko Marin or M'vila (two names).[/quote']

Chicharito and M'Vila.

I don't think Marin will feature much for Chelsea this season and M'Vila looks set for a big move. I'm sure Chicharito will play more games for United this season.

So for Chicharito there will be 91 + the next Season ?

And M'Vila could be a great top player (93+) in the future?

M'villa could be a top player depending if and to who he transfers to. Hernandez, could find it difficult, if rvp joins otherwise expect a rise.