Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest Football8

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've currently got Casillas as my number one goalkeeper and Coupet as a backup, I've got a feeling Coupet will drop to 90/89. So I want to buy a another backup, these are the possible candidates I can buy, who will rise from these and who shall I buy ?

Abbiati

Ochoa

Howard

Wiese

Malafeev

Lloris

Gordon

Leo Franco

Landreau

Stekelenburg

Volkan

Diego Lopez

If theres some others that are not listed here and that will rise please say so, thanks. ;)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Phill

I wouldn't do it as De Zeeuw has had around and 25 games this season and the other 2 have had less. Also Engelaar recently went down to 89 from 90 and Asamoah went down to 88 from 89. If your getting De Zeeuw do it' date=' if your selling him and its GC, I'd pretty much do it because its an 88 and 89, but if its a normal game world, I would keep De Zeeuw. ;)[/quote']

its a gc and i would be getting de zeeuw.

would it still be a good deal?

and can i have another opinion on this please

Guest Phill

I've currently got Casillas as my number one goalkeeper and Coupet as a backup' date=' I've got a feeling Coupet will drop to 90/89. So I want to buy a another backup, these are the possible candidates I can buy, who will rise from these and who shall I buy ?

Abbiati

Ochoa

Howard

Wiese

Malafeev

Lloris

Gordon

Leo Franco

Landreau

Stekelenburg

Volkan

Diego Lopez

If theres some others that are not listed here and that will rise please say so, thanks. ;)[/quote']

buy rui patricio.

young, will rise and is Awesome!

Guest Football8

its a gc and i would be getting de zeeuw.

would it still be a good deal?

and can i have another opinion on this please

If it's a GC and your getting him then do it, I'm presuming you also have good backup, especially in Asamoah's position. ;)

I've currently got Casillas as my number one goalkeeper and Coupet as a backup' date=' I've got a feeling Coupet will drop to 90/89. So I want to buy a another backup, these are the possible candidates I can buy, who will rise from these and who shall I buy ?

Abbiati

Ochoa

Howard

Wiese

Malafeev

Lloris

Gordon

Leo Franco

Landreau

Stekelenburg

Volkan

Diego Lopez

If theres some others that are not listed here and that will rise please say so, thanks. ;)[/quote']

diego lopez is the best buy out this lot lloris not far behind though so i would buy one of these but if not try get abbiati or ochoa but definitly stay away from gordon and stekelenburg. and other keepers i could suggest are kameni and adler both rated 91. if your low in cash look at fontana of palermo hes rated 89 and will only cost 10k:eek: downside is hes 42 haha

Guest Football8

diego lopez is the best buy out this lot lloris not far behind though so i would buy one of these but if not try get abbiati or ochoa but definitly stay away from gordon and stekelenburg. and other keepers i could suggest are kameni and adler both rated 91. if your low in cash look at fontana of palermo hes rated 89 and will only cost 10k:eek: downside is hes 42 haha

Already got Fontana some time ago :P , also I have plenty of cash, around 25m.

Right I asked this before and got 1 answer, which was to ask for more. But I can't get anything else outta this deal.

My Mancini for Barnetta? I'm not too concerned about current ratings, but in the future would it be worth it? I think so as Barnetta is a lot younger and has been linked with some big teams.

Right I asked this before and got 1 answer' date=' which was to ask for more. But I can't get anything else outta this deal.

My Mancini for Barnetta? I'm not too concerned about current ratings, but in the future would it be worth it? I think so as Barnetta is a lot younger and has been linked with some big teams.[/quote']

Yeah, I'd definately do that!

Mancini doesn't play for Inter hardly anymore as the play two up top..

Also, I watched Barnetta the other day for Levekusen and he scored a cracking goal.. and played really well and is generally a regular for Levekusen! :)

I'd do it Kenny, hope I helped! :)

Yeah' date=' I'd definately do that!

Mancini doesn't play for Inter hardly anymore as the play two up top..

Also, I watched Barnetta the other day for Levekusen and he scored a cracking goal.. and played really well and is generally a regular for Levekusen! :)

I'd do it Kenny, hope I helped! :)[/quote']

I agree with Hunty, You mean Tranquillo Barnetta? if so, he is a great player, only scored 3 but thats understandable considering the position he plays but he is a regular. Do the deal Kennif :)

Guest Phill

Cruz Azul have made a counter offer to FC Schalke 04 for Demy DE ZEEUW of £500,000 plus Orlando ENGELAAR and Gerald ASAMOAH

I Would Be Getting Zeeeeeeeeeuw.

Is IT A Good dEal?

should i swap piatti and 10m for govou it has allready been accepted now having 2nd thoughts will govou keep his 92 i have heard piatti wont be rising any time soon but is one for the future what are your thoughts on this deal?

Don't Do That! Govou had serious injury and wont play until the end of season and it definitely will make him drop. Try swap Piatti with other player

Cruz Azul have made a counter offer to FC Schalke 04 for Demy DE ZEEUW of £500' date='000 plus Orlando ENGELAAR and Gerald ASAMOAH

I Would Be Getting Zeeeeeeeeeuw.

Is IT A Good dEal?[/quote']

DO THAT! De Zeeuw is key part for AZ which has BIG chance to win Eredivisie and he may rise to 91

Marco BORRIELLO for Niko Kranjcar? I would be getting Kranjcar. Is that a good deal. It is a gold champianship though, and i am low on strikers. I think Kranjcar might go down because pompy arn't doing very well, but i don't think BORRIELLO is playing is he? so will he go down as well?

Thx

Matt

Marco BORRIELLO for Niko Kranjcar? I would be getting Kranjcar. Is that a good deal. It is a gold champianship though' date=' and i am low on strikers. I think Kranjcar might go down because pompy arn't doing very well, but i don't think BORRIELLO is playing is he? so will he go down as well?

Thx

Matt[/quote']

I think both will go down but Krancjar is the better long term prospect. Sounds a good deal but if you're low on strikers, you may wish to reconsider.

thx' date=' i do have Robiniho, so i could play him up front, then Krancjar on the left?[/quote']

You could probably get away with that just fine I imagine.

As for the Olic/Witsel for Pato deal, I'd do it. Getting Pato and although Witsel looks a prospect, you could always buy him back and he's not on Pato's level. Olic may rise to 92 next season but i think he'll end up being a bench warmer for Bayern.