lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I don't really watch Barca games but the only things I ever see of him is diving' date='lol.[/quote']

He used to be fairly bad for diving but has started to kick it out of his game, I think the media make a big deal out of it, so that's all your likely to see. The guy is class in his position, give's Barcelona the ability to play showy football knowing Busquets is there to clean up the scraps and start the tiki-taka again. Floats seamlessly between Mid and Def giving Alves the freedom to bomb up the wing. Mate one of the most underrated players out there, shot down purely for diving a bit to often, not that, that stopped Ronaldo ;)

Richards/Kroos for Thiago/J.Martinez?

Do any of these combinations sound good?

The guy is class in his position' date=' give's Barcelona the ability to play showy football knowing Busquets is there to clean up the scraps and start the tiki-taka again. Floats seamlessly between Mid and Def giving Alves the freedom to bomb up the wing. Mate one of the most underrated players out there, shot down purely for diving a bit to often, not that, that stopped Ronaldo ;)[/quote']

A quick youtube check proves this. ahaha :P

He used to be fairly bad for diving but has started to kick it out of his game' date=' I think the media make a big deal out of it, so that's all your likely to see. The guy is class in his position, give's Barcelona the ability to play showy football knowing Busquets is there to clean up the scraps and start the tiki-taka again. Floats seamlessly between Mid and Def giving Alves the freedom to bomb up the wing. Mate one of the most underrated players out there, shot down purely for diving a bit to often, not that, that stopped Ronaldo ;)[/quote']

I agree, even at 94 I honestly believe Biscuits is underrated.

Petr Cech(mine) for Victor Valdes' date=' good deal?[/quote']

good deal but not for you. cech miles better than pathetic valdes ;)

Modric' date=' Ferdinand and Thiago or [b']Mascherano, Vermaelen and Song[/b]

the bolded side. not even close.

Busquets + M.Richards for S.Ramos?

In terms of age and money value it does not seem like this deal is in my favour.

but

Would Song start over Busquets(RL)?

I would be losing my best DM' date=' kind of(I have Yaya and M-Vila)

Bought K.Walker to replace Richards.

Buying Ramos would give me a 92+ Backline.[/quote']

keep busquets & richards. busquets alone isnt anyway inferior to ramos plus richards is an absolute beast of a RB. dont think walker can replace richards.

I am not a fan of player concerns but the solution is called player rotation dude :o:rolleyes:

Hazard and Hart for sure

I don't really care for you patronising tone if I am honest.

Since the concerns have become more frequent, please tell me how you keep 28 players rated 89+ happy Einstein?

So maybe you should keep your flippant remarks to yourself until you know all the facts.

I don't really care for you patronising tone if I am honest.

Since the concerns have become more frequent' date=' please tell me how you keep 28 players rated 89+ happy Einstein?

So maybe you should keep your flippant remarks to yourself until you know all the facts.[/quote']

It wasnt meant to patronising hence the little faces at the end sorry dude.

I also gave my opinion but I guess you didnt see that with your Hulk mad eyes? :P

The frequency of player concerns was slowly and now is fast becoming a real problem for everyone - its like SM want you to not build anything - or like mentioned before when you do rotate it doesnt always work.

Maybe I should of gone into it a little more - and now with a little more info I can - if you have 28 89+s and Hart and Hazard are 92 - it would be better to keep them happier over players rating less than them, thats how I'd try to go about it - as annoying as it is I'd rather lose a riser of 89 than either of those two at 92. Little obvious I know but please dont take it as patronising as it isnt meant that way.

Richards/Kroos for Thiago/J.Martinez?

Do any of these combinations sound good?

A quick youtube check proves this. ahaha :P

Its a tough one becuase I am a huge fan of Javi Martinez - but I feel At Madrid and Valencia have something on Bilbao so I'd like to see him move - meant to be going to Bayern but that gets built up and then shot down by a bigwig at Bayern over and over.

At the moment I would go Richards and Kroos - they play for both club and country (Richards internationally more than Kroos, but I think that may change soon). Neither Thiago or Martinez can get into the Spanish xi and Thiago cant get into Barca starting xi so at this current time I would go with the first pair I think.

It wasnt meant to patronising hence the little faces at the end sorry dude.

I also gave my opinion but I guess you didnt see that with your Hulk mad eyes? :P

The frequency of player concerns was slowly and now is fast becoming a real problem for everyone - its like SM want you to not build anything - or like mentioned before when you do rotate it doesnt always work.

Maybe I should of gone into it a little more - and now with a little more info I can - if you have 28 89+s and Hart and Hazard are 92 - it would be better to keep them happier over players rating less than them' date=' thats how I'd try to go about it - as annoying as it is I'd rather lose a riser of 89 than either of those two at 92. Little obvious I know but please dont take it as patronising as it isnt meant that way.[/quote']

You don't know my squad so would be very difficult for you to even pass an opinion on who I should keep and who I should sell.

When your lowest rated player in your starting XI is 93 AND I have Casillas in goal with Ter-Stegen as back up then Hart is a commodity I can afford to lose.

You don't know my squad so would be very difficult for you to even pass an opinion on who I should keep and who I should sell.

When your lowest rated player in your starting XI is 93 AND I have Casillas in goal with Ter-Stegen as back up then Hart is a commodity I can afford to lose.

But you said you didnt want to lose Hart for CV? And now you are saying you can afford to lose him?

I dont know your squad you are right - I have apologised so if you cant accept that and want to discuss further can you message me dude as I'm guessing people dont want to see this kind of thing on this thread.

Who'd be on the best side of this deal?

Tore has moved to some random team, forgot the name, he was so good, I think he had the record of most completed dribbles last season or something, more or less it is basically a essien and kaka swap.

Personally I would swap Essien for Kaka, I think Mou will give Kaka some game opportunities, he was good in pre-season but I can't guarantee what Mou will do, not sure if Essien will be a regular starter, but for me personally I would say that the Kaka side is the better side ;)

Who'd be on the best side of this deal?

Kaka over Essien and Tore - even if Kaka moves I would still go for him.

Essien will drop quicker than Kaka, and unless something special happens to Tore he wont ever reach Kaka's level.

Ozil + Fabregas for Messi

I am being offered Messi' date=' I personally think both players can reach 96, maybe even 97 ;)[/quote']

oooo ouch - any kind of deal for Messi is a tough one.

The only time I would accept this is if both players go straight into your midfield as you cannot improve on Messi :)

** sorry read this the wrong way round. Who are you back ups to Ozil and Fabregas?

oooo ouch - any kind of deal for Messi is a tough one.

The only time I would accept this is if both players go straight into your midfield as you cannot improve on Messi :)

I play a 4-2-3-1 so in the deep-lying midfield roles, Fabregas will partner Schweinsteiger and Ozil will be a substitute for Xavi, Iniesta and Ronaldo in the attacking third ;)