lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

But you said you didnt want to lose Hart for CV? And now you are saying you can afford to lose him?

I dont know your squad you are right - I have apologised so if you cant accept that and want to discuss further can you message me dude as I'm guessing people dont want to see this kind of thing on this thread.

The thread is slow this morning I am sure people don't mind, if they do then I will take it to PM.

Anyway as I was saying, yes I can afford to lose him, I never insinuated I couldn't afford to lose him, just don't want to for CV, that is just basic financial common sense is not?

But you have narked me with your original facetious remark which was neither constructive or helpful.

Then to put the ":rolleyes:" icon in just confirms your sarcasm (I am sure the description of the mentioned icon is rolls eyes Sarcastic)

Then to retract from that by saying it was not your intention to be sarcastic? constitutes insulting my intelligence as well. (which I hasten to add many on here will say is limited lol)

I play a 4-2-3-1 so in the deep-lying midfield roles' date=' Fabregas will partner Schweinsteiger and Ozil will be a substitute for Xavi, Iniesta and Ronaldo in the attacking third ;)[/quote']

To be honest, by the sounds of the players you have in your starting XI there really is no need for Ozil and Fabregas.

Surely Xavi would be better alongside Schweini in a 4-2-3-1 formation?

I play a 4-2-3-1 so in the deep-lying midfield roles' date=' Fabregas will partner Schweinsteiger and Ozil will be a substitute for Xavi, Iniesta and Ronaldo in the attacking third ;)[/quote']

If it was me I'd put Xavi with Scweiny and get Messi.

The only thing is I think Cesc will stay at 95, but Ozil will rise to 95.

Like I said, any deal involving Messi is so tough as you either lose him or you lose 2 94+ players :o

oooo ouch - any kind of deal for Messi is a tough one.

The only time I would accept this is if both players go straight into your midfield as you cannot improve on Messi :)

** sorry read this the wrong way round. Who are you back ups to Ozil and Fabregas?

Ozil+Fabre easily..
To be honest' date=' by the sounds of the players you have in your starting XI there really is no need for Ozil and Fabregas.

Surely Xavi would be better alongside Schweini in a 4-2-3-1 formation?[/quote']

If it was me I'd put Xavi with Scweiny and get Messi.

The only thing is I think Cesc will stay at 95' date=' but Ozil will rise to 95.

Like I said, any deal involving Messi is so tough as you either lose him or you lose 2 94+ players :o[/quote']

O yh partnering Xavi and Schweinsteiger is better, that was stupid :P

I might shift Ronaldo in Messi's place which will mean Ozil get a starting berth ;)

Thanks guys appreciate it ;)

The thread is slow this morning I am sure people don't mind' date=' if they do then I will take it to PM.

Anyway as I was saying, yes I can afford to lose him, I never insinuated I couldn't afford to lose him, just don't want to for CV, that is just basic financial common sense is not?

But you have narked me with your original facetious remark which was neither constructive or helpful.

Then to put the ":rolleyes:" icon in just confirms your sarcasm (I am sure the description of the mentioned icon is rolls eyes Sarcastic)

Then to retract from that by saying it was not your intention to be sarcastic? constitutes insulting my intelligence as well. (which I hasten to add many on here will say is limited lol)[/quote']

(lol to the brakets bit), I didnt mean any of it like that - I can understand why you looked at it that way but I was only kidding which is why I gave my opinion after. Also I will update my smileys user guide ;)

No one wants to lose a player - I will stop voicing my opinion on this as I'm guessing no matter what I say you will take the wrong way.

(lol to the brakets bit)' date=' I didnt mean any of it like that - I can understand why you looked at it that way but I was only kidding which is why I gave my opinion after. Also I will update my smileys user guide ;)

No one wants to lose a player - I will stop voicing my opinion on this as I'm guessing no matter what I say you will take the wrong way.[/quote']

I have never dealt with you before, so I have took things literal, which is how most people would, when debating with someone for the first time.

Now I know different.

Ozil + Fabregas for Messi

I am being offered Messi' date=' I personally think both players can reach 96, maybe even 97 ;)[/quote']

Well, Ozil will probably be a 95 very soon, and can easily reach 96 at Madrid

Cesc has the potential to go up to 97 at Barca

Agewise, they're all similar, in the ideal 23-25 years bracket, which is pretty remarkable given their high ratings.

Really, if you've to the depth to cover Ozil and Fabregas, then just go ahead with the deal, as Messi is just Messi;), and if you can use him right, will really churn in the goals and assists for your team

Ozil + Fabregas for Messi

I am being offered Messi' date=' I personally think both players can reach 96, maybe even 97 ;)[/quote']

i would do it coz xavi + schwei ni is a good midfeild, cr7,messi,iniesta is an awesome attacking trident so do it. but make sure that you ahve adequate cover in all positions.

Who'd be on the best side of this deal?

the side that gets kaka, he is will stay if he gets first team opportunities

cr7' date='messi,iniesta is an awesome attacking trident so do it.[/quote']

That is very true but don't forget this is SM so skill points aren't the be all and end all of deciding who wins titles. Messi is the ultimate but he can be injured and Ozil and Fabregas are 2 90+ superstars.

I never get concerned with upgrading players who are already 92 raters as they will probably perform just as well as the 94-95 players. I don't know about you but I've seen loads of uber teams end up winning nothing at the end of the season. It's more random and pre determined then that I think as no matter how good your team is on paper you will never win a league title more than 2 times in a row even if you are like Rangers are compared to the rest of the Scottish Div 3 teams. The game wouldn't allow this to happen as it would put off the other managers who may end up leaving.

That is very true but don't forget this is SM so skill points aren't the be all and end all of deciding who wins titles. Messi is the ultimate but he can be injured and Ozil and Fabregas are 2 90+ superstars.

I never get concerned with upgrading players who are already 92 raters as they will probably perform just as well as the 94-95 players. I don't know about you but I've seen loads of uber teams end up winning nothing at the end of the season. It's more random and pre determined then that I think as no matter how good your team is on paper you will never win a league title more than 2 times in a row even if you are like Rangers are compared to the rest of the Scottish Div 3 teams. The game wouldn't allow this to happen as it would put off the other managers who may end up leaving.

i just considered what's best for his team. ozil is a backup so he is of no use inm the first team, cesc is the deep lying play maker xavi is better in that position due to his rating.if he sell ozil and cesc he loses a 95 starter and a 94 back up but he gets a 99 starter instead of a 95 starter. so overall its good for the team. if his team was not packed with superstars like this i would have opted for cesc and ozil anyday

if you read the whole discussion you will understand that.

yup...agree whit this, won 4 time whit diff.team's, all cup's,smfa,super cup and legaue in a row ,this season, can not get to the frist 5 in these world's, and lose all cup's,smfa game's,even whit worse managers in, the best have guit.

who to get

jordan henderson or isla mauricio ? ...for in place guarin

yarmolenko or willian borges....for in place dzsudszak

yup...agree whit this' date=' won 4 time whit diff.team's, all cup's,smfa,super cup and legaue in a row ,this season, can not get to the frist 5 in these world's, and lose all cup's,smfa game's,even whit worse managers in, the best have guit.

who to get

yarmolenko or willian borges....for in place dzsudszak[/quote']

Isla and Willian ,my opinion

yup...agree whit this' date=' won 4 time whit diff.team's, all cup's,smfa,super cup and legaue in a row ,this season, can not get to the frist 5 in these world's, and lose all cup's,smfa game's,even whit worse managers in, the best have guit.

who to get

Isla / Willian

who to get

I would agree with what has been said already mate.

Clasie for £8m or Martins Indi for £5m?

(Prices may go up' date=' depending on competition)[/quote']

Are you looking to buy these as future risers or will they start? Also it is determined on what position you require most to be honest.

However if I was to base it purely on my preference then I would go for Clasie he does look a very assured young player based on the little bit I have seen of him.

i just considered what's best for his team. ozil is a backup so he is of no use inm the first team' date=' cesc is the deep lying play maker xavi is better in that position due to his rating.if he sell ozil and cesc he loses a 95 starter and a 94 back up but he gets a 99 starter instead of a 95 starter. so overall its good for the team. if his team was not packed with superstars like this i would have opted for cesc and ozil anyday

if you read the whole discussion you will understand that.[/quote']

Fair point, and either way he's hardly missing out. I can't be bothered to read page after page of posts I'm afraid, got too much 'real life' stuff to do and I only flit in and out of posts to be honest.

:)

Ferdinand and Thiago or Mascherano

Mascherano will replace Ferdinand at CB and Thiago isn't massively important to me he's not in my first 11 or even subs but is one of my best youth players.

I would accept that , but only if i had lot's of young propects like Thiago...