lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Muniain and Pazzini for Llorente and Sakho. Who would be getting the better deal? Positions not an issue.

Muniain>Sakho

Llorente>Pazzini..at least atm as Pazz its a legend!this season he can be a beast.

Muniain+Pazzini.

Muniain and Smalling or Walker and Sahko

Munian & Smalling.

Walker is overrated, Sakho won't play in PSG I don't think (behind Alex & T Silva) and if Smalling can stay fit he can be a really class defender. Muniain is Muniain.. enough said.

That's not gonna be possible in this deal :P

Anyways' date=' Pazzi + Muniain for me.[/quote']

Thought it was one team had Muniain & Pazzini and the other had Llorente & Sakho. In which case they could swap Pazzini for Llorente which would give you Muniain and Llorente.

Thought it was one team had Muniain & Pazzini and the other had Llorente & Sakho. In which case they could swap Pazzini for Llorente which would give you Muniain and Llorente.

I'm assuming it's a two-part deal, meaning they're interdependent...

Muniain+Smalling.
Muniain and Smalling
Munian & Smalling.

Walker is overrated' date=' Sakho won't play in PSG I don't think (behind Alex & T Silva) and if Smalling can stay fit he can be a really class defender. Muniain is Muniain.. enough said.[/quote']

Muniain and Smalling.

Cheers guys guess I'll be keeping my players :P

How high a rating can Muniain get at Atlhetic Club then could he +1 this season if so I'll stop trying to use him in deals?

How high a rating can Muniain get at Atlhetic Club then could he +1 this season if so I'll stop trying to use him in deals?

I wouldn't trade him, personally. Think he has mid 90 potential.

However, whether he can rise really depends on how well Bilbao do (I don't see them getting near CL spots tbh). So I doubt he will rise short-term.

I'd use him in a deal right now as he's the most overhyped player on SM.I doubt he'll ever hit more then a 92 rating and atm some guys would pay insanely prices for him..just get a high rated player.

Juan ITURBE+ 8 million for Aleksandr KERZHAKOV

I would be getting Kerzhakov.

My wingers are Cani,Nene,Nsue,Ince, FETTOUHI

Fwds are-Montano and Miccoli

Play 4-5-1 defensive and this is a competitive Gameworld.

Should i do it ?

Hi guys' date=' do you think Vagner Love can keep his rating?

He has 9 goals in 16 games (including tonight), is that enough?[/quote']

He'll probably drop to 89 as he's gone home away from Europe, but he might hang on for another update. But he's winding down his career now I think and the Brazilian league isn't perceived to be the strongest in the world as it sells all its top players, so lots of goals over there aren't as impressive as scoring the same amount in a top league in Europe I don't think.

My wingers are Cani' date='Nene,Nsue,Ince, FETTOUHI

Should i do it ?[/quote']

Do it, Kerzhakov is a solid striker.

Hi guys' date=' do you think Vagner Love can keep his rating?

He has 9 goals in 16 games (including tonight), is that enough?[/quote']

i think he will keep his rating for a while. there are players with 90 in the league and love is playing well. but eventuall he will drop by next season he may drop to 89

My wingers are Cani' date='Nene,Nsue,Ince, FETTOUHI

Should i do it ?[/quote']

if ts a competetive gw i would ratehr keep the yongster coz you may not get him back in the future. the russian has peaked and he is 29 but juan may rise quickly to 86-88 by the next season if he plays well.. the deal is good for the team but getting juan back will be difficult in the future.

Will Pastore rise to 91 come the next ratings review on Ligue 1? What is his ceiling rating perhaps?

I'm using him to swap for Hamsik and if he rises then theres no point in me swapping.:)

he wont rise to 91 soon. i would rather keep pastore coz he is the better talent. hamsik will not rise at napoli he is more likely to keep 91 and rise once he moves to a bigger club

Will Pastore rise to 91 come the next ratings review on Ligue 1? What is his ceiling rating perhaps?

I'm using him to swap for Hamsik and if he rises then theres no point in me swapping.:)

I'd keep Hamsik. Could definitely get a rise if Napoli play well this season and if he actually keeps consistent, nor does he actually have to move to a "bigger" club to get a rise.

I'd keep Hamsik. Could definitely get a rise if Napoli play well this season and if he actually keeps consistent' date=' nor does he actually have to move to a "bigger" club to get a rise.[/quote']

he is getting hamsik,

i feel hamsik is not playing like cavani or lavezzi he is a good talent and ie very consistent but to rise that's not enpugh. see alonso he is very consistant and plays wel but he is not getting the 95 he deserves. without lavezzi napoli will have tough time repating their last seaso's success lavezzi was the one ho helped cavani score a lot. so i feel he he is more likely to to stay at 91 rather than rise to 92

he is getting hamsik' date='

i feel hamsik is not playing like cavani or lavezzi he is a good talent and ie very consistent but to rise that's not enpugh. see alonso he is very consistant and plays wel but he is not getting the 95 he deserves. without lavezzi napoli will have tough time repating their last seaso's success lavezzi was the one ho helped cavani score a lot. so i feel he he is more likely to to stay at 91 rather than rise to 92[/quote']

Haha, didn't read it right about getting Hamsik. I do agree he probably will stay at 91, but that's not due to club, but his own performances, which simply aren't consistent enough. While Lavezzi isn't here, we'll play a different way, which seems to have brought out the best in a few players, like Pandev and Behrami. We'll also no doubt still dip into the market.