Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would get Simao if you need a winger. :) Probably has a better shout at 94 than Stanko' date=' but I don't think either will rise or drop in the near future.[/quote']

This is a good analysis of the situation that I agree with. Both will stay but I think Stankovic would be the more likely (though it isn't imminent) to lose his place in the side which means he'd be more vulnerable for a drop.

hi just wondering would you swap Miguel Torres and M.Diarra for Aguero?

cheers

I would swap those two for Aguero. For whatever reason Miguel Torres isn't playing (Christ knows why not) and Diarra is still injured and I think that Lass will be preferred to him upon his return.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

for short term' date=' i'll do it. Makoun has been key player at Lyon midfield with Toulalan and Juninho in 433 formation. He handled dirty work well and he'll rise to 92 coz he's very consistent and he play alongside with 94 and 93 rated player,so he deserved rise. In other side, Aquilani injured in beginning of season and since he's back, he struggle to get play coz Brighi,Pizarro,Perotta,De Rossi all play good when he's injured and he has small chance to drop. But,in longer term i'll choose Aquilani. He'll be key player for Roma and Italy in next couple of years.

Hope i help

gozgoz8[/quote']

Thanks for the help,mate! What is your opinion on Montolivo...is he really good or should I swap him with Makoun?

Juan + Rossi + Fletcher = Rooney' date='

I Would Be Selling Rooney.

Its A GC. Worth Doing?[/quote']

Rossi is young and will rise and has scored 12 in 18 for Villarreal and is their top scorer. Juan has bwwn regular-ish for Roma, starting 21/28 games for them but Roma have been defensively shaky this season. As for Fletcher, he has started 18/27 games and as we all know Man Utd have been excellent in midfield in nearly every game.

So overall it seems a half decent deal. Not too sure about Juan. Is there someone a little better you could get?

I like the second one more. Di Natale is a decent lad and has a great scoring record this season.

Should I sell Lewandowski for 7 mil.?:confused:

Hmmm' date=' it depends on the value of money in your set-up. Personally, I wouldn't as I feel that he will move to a bigger club in the Summer and I think he's going to become a starter for Poland.

If you look at the strikers he has to compete with for Poland, from the last squad:

Pawel Brozek - 16 caps/3 goals

Ireneusz Jeleń- 19 caps/2 goals

Marek Saganowski- 28 caps/3 goals

[b']Robert Lewandowski- 5 caps/2 goals[/b]

So if you look at the records they have so far:

Brozek scores every 5.33 games

Jeleń scores every 9.5 games

Saganowski scores every 9.33 games

...and Robert Lewandowski has a far superior rate of a goal every 2.33 games.

So, if he seals a move to a European club in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland or England and he becomes the top man for Poland, he has an excellent chance of being a 90 eventually. He seems destined to be a star for his country and I've seen him linked with 4 or 5 English clubs alone. Bearing all that in mind, I'd keep him as he looks something of a prodigy :)

Hmmm' date=' it depends on the value of money in your set-up. Personally, I wouldn't as I feel that he will move to a bigger club in the Summer and I think he's going to become a starter for Poland.

If you look at the strikers he has to compete with for Poland, from the last squad:

Pawel Brozek - 16 caps/3 goals

Ireneusz Jeleń- 19 caps/2 goals

Marek Saganowski- 28 caps/3 goals

[b']Robert Lewandowski- 5 caps/2 goals[/b]

So if you look at the records they have so far:

Brozek scores every 5.33 games

Jeleń scores every 9.5 games

Saganowski scores every 9.33 games

...and Robert Lewandowski has a far superior rate of a goal every 2.33 games.

So, if he seals a move to a European club in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland or England and he becomes the top man for Poland, he has an excellent chance of being a 90 eventually. He seems destined to be a star for his country and I've seen him linked with 4 or 5 English clubs alone. Bearing all that in mind, I'd keep him as he looks something of a prodigy :)

Thanks mate:)

i have offered Gattuso and 19million for Diego and its been accepted should i go through with the deal or pull out

I too would do this deal. Gattusso is part of an old guard at Milan which is waiting to be replaced whereas many feel Diego is better than his 94 but will increase as soon as he leaves Bundesliga and continues to prove himself. He's being linked with a move to Juve.

i was considering selling Seedorf or Trading him out as part exchange for a LB who should i get at LB i dont have much cash i cant get Evra cos i have done three deals with Man United i have Marcelo on loan my Centre backs are Vidic and Nesta and my RB Zambrotta so who should i get at LB any tips on who may improve

i was considering selling Seedorf or Trading him out as part exchange for a LB who should i get at LB i dont have much cash i cant get Evra cos i have done three deals with Man United i have Marcelo on loan my Centre backs are Vidic and Nesta and my RB Zambrotta so who should i get at LB any tips on who may improve

Well, Marcelo will get a positional change as he is now playing LM. Maxwell will also get a positional change so don't think of getting him. Get Lahm if you can but I assume he'll be too much. Capdevilla is a pretty safe bet to stay at 92, so maybe go for him :)

Should i offer Pato and Seedorf for Lahm or am i getting ripped off

I don't think Lahm is overrated but I wouldn't really want to offer them. Pato scored two today and is a huge talent and Seedorf should stay for now but is expendable should you need to get rid of him as he's in his twilight years.

I add one "don't accept" vote. Don't trade Pato off, no matter what. Except if you'll get another wonder kid for him, say Higuain. So, counter with Seedorf and someone else. Btw, don't you have quite good lateralsin Milan, so why to get a new one to that position ?

Flamini for Lass Diarra? i would be getting diarra.

Thx

This is an excellent deal for you. Flamini will drop to 91 and Lass will go up to 91. Flamini has basically ballsed up his career by moving away from Arsenal and Lass has just went up a level at Madrid and looks to be a big part of their future. Do the deal :)

This is an excellent deal for you. Flamini will drop to 91 and Lass will go up to 91. Flamini has basically ballsed up his career by moving away from Arsenal and Lass has just went up a level at Madrid and looks to be a big part of their future. Do the deal :)

Seconded. Flamini to Milan was a mistake all round tbh. He isn't as important to Milan as he was to Arsenal - and Arsenal seriously miss him.

Lass has settled in well at Madrid, will get 91 and could go higher.....