lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hamsik + Montolivo for Mata ?

I am getting Mata.

Should i do it ?

think its all about depth really' date=' if both hamsik & monto' start for you and you haven't got much backup in those area's then i wouldn't, but if only one guy starts then yeah i would

as hamsik at napoli i think is going to be playing a much more pivotal role for the club now that lavezzi has moved on and well monto' is class and he's just moved to milan so if he re-creates his form from days gone by from fiorentina then he'll rise aswell shortly, plus i think its a bit mad to say he's "ageing" he's 27 perfect age really for a cm player, so yeah all about depth really on this deal for me

[/font']

think its all about depth really' date=' if both hamsik & monto' start for you and you haven't got much backup in those area's then i wouldn't, but if only one guy starts then yeah i would

as hamsik at napoli i think is going to be playing a much more pivotal role for the club now that lavezzi has moved on and well monto' is class and he's just moved to milan so if he re-creates his form from days gone by from fiorentina then he'll rise aswell shortly, plus i think its a bit mad to say he's "ageing" he's 27 perfect age really for a cm player, so yeah all about depth really on this deal for me

[/font']

Perhaps I was a bit over the top in saying Montolivo is ageing but IMO will find it difficult to recreate his best form.

Hamsik + Montolivo for Mata ?

I am getting Mata.

Should i do it ?

[/font']

I think this is good advice although i dont see montilivro rising TBH.

Can't believe he is described as aging at 27 though. Research has shown most players play their best football at 27...

I know that this is not a rating thread but this is important towards who i am getting. Who is closer to 92' date=' Clichy or Song ?[/quote']

Song. He was impressive last season and he's still 24 and linked with a move to Barca. Clichy won't rise anymore, after all, City are going to keep buying more defenders and Clichy is already in competition for the LB spot with Kolarov, while Song is an automatic starter for Arsenal.

Will Pastore rise to 91 come the next ratings review on Ligue 1? What is his ceiling rating perhaps?

I'm using him to swap for Hamsik and if he rises then theres no point in me swapping.:)

He wont' date=' and he wont go higher then 90 unless he ups his game by about 10 levels.

He's been shockingly bad for PSG ... looks more like a 4 mill signing rather then a 40 mill signing.

Trade him for Hamsik as soon as you can mate.[/color']

I know that this is not a rating thread but this is important towards who i am getting. Who is closer to 92' date=' Clichy or Song ?[/quote']

Going to say Song on this one mate.

While I personally like Clichy, he's not the outspoken first choice at City.

Song is joining Barca and that will/can affect his rating.

Either he's a sub that comes on for 20 games a season landing him on a 92/93 rating simply because he's at Barcelona ... OR He'll somehow clinch a starting spot in their team that'll end him up at 93/94.

Song. He was impressive last season and he's still 24 and linked with a move to Barca. Clichy won't rise anymore' date=' after all, City are going to keep buying more defenders and Clichy is already in competition for the LB spot with Kolarov, while [b']Song is an automatic starter for Arsenal.[/b]

Song went to Barca btw :o

Well' date=' mister France, PSG has been terrible so far :) In the words of KSI: WHATCHU GONNA DOOO[/quote']

Lol, this is the wrong thread for this but sure I'll bite

:P

Leonardo and Ancelotti are absolute muppets !

As are the arab owners, thinking that money can buy success straight away.

First game was against Lorient, wich is a team that should never be underestimated, last night they were red carded and played the game with 10 men + Ancelotti had a rage and got sent off the pitch lol :P

I miss my old PSG tbh.

but, let's leave it at that !

Btw ...

M'vila or De Rossi ?

Lol' date=' this is the wrong thread for this but sure I'll bite

First game was against Lorient, wich is a team that should never be underestimated, last night they were red carded and played the game with 10 men + Ancelotti had a rage and got sent off the pitch lol :P

I miss my old PSG tbh.

Btw ...[/color']

M'vila or De Rossi ?

De rossi for me, soldid 94 only just turned 94 so not too old. M'villa will take a long time to reach his level which he might never do

I miss my old PSG tbh.

Btw ...[/color']

M'vila or De Rossi ?

De Rossi easily!

I miss my old PSG tbh.

Btw ...[/color']

M'vila or De Rossi ?

i would go for de rossi , from what i know is Mancini's favorite and sooner or later he will be sign by City (i think that's the City big move this summer)

yeah i'd go de rossi as well just because of the fact that it will take m'vila a very long time to even get close to de rossi's overall if he infact ever does, also might be seeing both of these players in the premiership very shortly, was watching espn this morning and de rossi is heavily linked with man city, and although it seems he doesn't want to leave it might be a case that he does go because city are going to be paying an astromical amount for him therefore helping the club out in a back handed kinda way, the only thing that might be a stumbling block they were saying is how much de rossi is currently on at roma, apparently he's one of the best payed players in serie a (don't know myself though just going off what was said) also m'vila does look like he's goes to be darkening the doors of arsenal as well due to a few swaps over the last few days

I miss my old PSG tbh.

Btw ...[/color']

M'vila or De Rossi ?

De Rossi for me . Will be very very hard for M'Vila to reach 94. First, he needs to move to a big club and then he needs to play for France national team .