lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

De Rossi for me . Will be very very hard for M'Vila to reach 94. First' date=' he needs to move to a big club and then he needs to play for France national team .[/quote']

He already plays for France

:P

De Rossi for me . Will be very very hard for M'Vila to reach 94. First' date=' he needs to move to a big club and then he needs to play for France national team .[/quote']

He already plays for France

:P

He kinda played on Euro 2012, unless that was his twin brother :P

if cash is useful do it or else keep miguel
Depends what you can do with the cash mate.
Like MUTD says ' date=' dependes what can you do with the cash. But i would sell him[/quote']

It'll pay a seasons wages..... :P

yeah why not ' date=' you dont want danny. If tosic plays he can rise to 89.[/quote']

Especially now Suarez failed his medical.

Cheers.

So wait' date=' wahat happened??

Can someone vm/pm me please so this thread doesnt get too spammed.[/quote']

load the 'super world data pack' all your player names will be fine.

with that data pack cr7 is figo,gomez is gerd muller,messi is maradona, higuain etc etc

Trying to do a deal with Hannover. Untouched squad. Who are the main players i should try and get?

Abdellaoue is probably the first name on the list and perhaps Stindl who had a terrific last season (Low said he'd have a look into Germany NT :eek:). Rausch is decent but his inconsistency puts me off so for the third signing I'd probably gamble on Sakai who seems to be breaking in to a ever-strengthening Japan NT.

Trying to do a deal with Hannover. Untouched squad. Who are the main players i should try and get?

1) Zieler-NT keeper , second choise over Neuer

2)Stindl - a great attackin midfilder , great skill , great crossing ,great shot

3)Schmiedebach - great CM along with Neudstadter(now at schalke) made one of the best midfield pair in bundesliga

1) Zieler-NT keeper ' date=' second choise over Neuer[/b']

2)Stindl - a great attackin midfilder , great skill , great crossing ,great shot

3)Schmiedebach - great CM along with Neudstadter(now at schalke) made one of the best midfield pair in bundesliga

Ter stegen is 2nd choice...

How do you know that is a fact ?You have crystal ball that tell's you what's on Low mind...

Let's move that to PM ' date=' cose is not the right place for this kind of dicussions[/quote']

Oh my...I need a crystall ball to tell you that Neuer is 1st choice and Ter Stegen is 2nd choice?Zieler didnt played in a long time..Low is always giving chances to everybody but Ter Stegen is set to overtake Neuer in a few years and atm he's the 2nd choice.Zieler is fighting for the 3rd spot with Wiese/Adler...

I thought Zieler was Neuer's understudy for Germany - he is more consitantly called up ahead of Wiese' date=' Ter Stegen and Leno? (from what I have seen anyways)[/quote']

Ter Stegen started to shine in last season..after this season he's 2nd choice and got more games.I forgot about Leno...Zieler/Leno/Wiese are up for the 3rd choice.