lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ter Stegen started to shine in last season..after this season he's 2nd choice and got more games.I forgot about Leno...Zieler/Leno/Wiese are up for the 3rd choice.

ah ok - I thought Ter Stegen would come in at some point with the season he had last year - it just seems like Low liked Zieler more.

Either way its not a bad crop of goalkeepers is it? :P

Oh my...I need a crystall ball to tell you that Neuer is 1st choice and Ter Stegen is 2nd choice?Zieler didnt played in a long time..Low is always giving chances to everybody but Ter Stegen is set to overtake Neuer in a few years and atm he's the 2nd choice.Zieler is fighting for the 3rd spot with Wiese/Adler...
I thought Zieler was Neuer's understudy for Germany - he is more consitantly called up ahead of Wiese' date=' Ter Stegen and Leno? (from what I have seen anyways)[/quote']
ah ok - I thought Ter Stegen would come in at some point with the season he had last year - it just seems like Low liked Zieler more.

Either way its not a bad crop of goalkeepers is it? :P

He is realy good ,ashtini

Wiese -is inconsistent like always

Leno - was loaned from Stuttgart at the strat of season cose Adler was injured , in winter Bayer did buy him for7-8 M euro

Adler - see above

Ter Stegen - very good first season , but the team was carry by MUTD signature (Reus) ,before Euro in a NT game against the Swiss team he was shocking bad...that's why i "know" Zieler is the second choise

He is realy good ' date='ashtini

Wiese -is inconsistent like always

Leno - was loaned from Stuttgart at the strat of season cose Adler was injured , in winter Bayer did buy him for7-8 M euro

Adler - see above

Ter Stegen - very good first season , but the team was carry by MUTD signature (Reus) ,before Euro in a NT game against the Swiss team he was shocking bad...that's why i "know" Zieler is the second choise[/quote']

Whole Germany team was shocking with Swiss but after Ter Stegen looked very good...

Whole Germany team was shocking with Swiss but after Ter Stegen looked very good...

Ter Stegen is Germany's second choice keeper. MUTD is right in that Lowe is giving opportunites to other players to find good back-ups and reliable players for 2014 WC qualification - Hence also why Schmelzer and Gundagon were also given opportunities to play in the friendly :P

I've had an offer for my Eden Hazard. Which is to swap Ramires and Strootman' date=' is this a good deal for me?[/quote']

No way mate. Hazard is a star and i can see him easily going to 93/4 in the pl. Ramires is good but nothing compared to Hazard. Strootman wont move for another year or so and dont think hes a 91+

Tello or Cuenca? :)
I've had an offer for my Eden Hazard. Which is to swap Ramires and Strootman' date=' is this a good deal for me?[/quote']
no' date=' keep hazard, that is a terrible deal for you![/quote']

Is not that bad , Ramires was player of the season for chelsea , if you can ask for a player better then Strootman i would do it.

Tello for me , 2 assists and he was a starter last night

tello seems to be the better talent but cuenca looks like the one who will stay at barca ( one good match dosen't prove anything)

keep hazard

My Digne + Witsel for Song?

digne+witsel for me. bith are good. song is more likely to be a bench warmer like keita

Tello

keep hazard

My Digne + Witsel for Song?

Do it.

John Gudetti for 6.5m?

No, keep him