lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've been offered Schweinsteiger = Luuk de Jong + Dzagoev. I'm getting Schweinsteiger...

The thing is, Luuk is my best fwd, and to replace him I only got Matavz, Borini and Roux... a bit weak I think... But I'm getting a 94 for two 89's, and overall my team is rated 89. Should I do the deal or keep the 2 young and promising guys?

I've been offered Schweinsteiger = Luuk de Jong + Dzagoev. I'm getting Schweinsteiger...

The thing is' date=' Luuk is my best fwd, and to replace him I only got Matavz, Borini and Roux... a bit weak I think... But I'm getting a 94 for two 89's, and overall my team is rated 89. Should I do the deal or keep the 2 young and promising guys?[/quote']

i'd rip there arm off, out of three replacements you've mentioned both borini and roux are good enough to replace de jong, especially roux imo and schweiny is just a beast

The thing is' date=' Luuk is my best fwd, and to replace him I only got Matavz, Borini and Roux... a bit weak I think... But I'm getting a 94 for two 89's, and overall my team is rated 89. Should I do the deal or keep the 2 young and promising guys?[/quote']

I would do it, it will short term have a bad impact on your team but its too good a deal to miss.

Swap my Ronaldo for one of 3 offers Cesc and Tevez/Di Maria or Hazard

Or keep Ronaldo?

i would keep ronaldo

lampard=jordan ayew+pablo hernandez?

neither would start but it is a competative setup so I'd like to sell lampard.

I would keep lamps. He still seems to be a big part of chelsea's plans and i dont think will drop below 92 this season. Hernandez could go to swansea and is not a great talent,j.ayew not a huge talent IMO.

I would do it' date=' it will short term have a bad impact on your team but its too good a deal to miss.

i would keep ronaldo

I would keep lamps. He still seems to be a big part of chelsea's plans and i dont think will drop below 92 this season. Hernandez could go to swansea and is not a great talent,[b']j.ayew not a huge talent IMO.[/b]

You've got no knowledge

:P

I have 57m to spend and the below players are available who are >91.

Sneijder 28m

De Rossi 22m

Buffon 12m

Modric 26m

Cambiasso 13m

Maicon 16m

Suarez 21m

Rossi 20m

Navas 18m

Falcao 17m

Vucinic 15m

Van der Vaart 15m

Reina 14m

Gerrard 12m

Zanetti 7m

Who would you buy?

select the bolded ones

Evra or Ashley Cole?

Kagawa or Neymar?

cole is more likely to keep 93 than evra. short term-- kagawa he will rise quickly. neymer will get to the higher rating in the future

Angel Di Maria or Alexis Sanchez?

di maria

Also would you say Carrick' date=' Macheda and 7 million was a good deal for M'Vila?[/quote']

great deal if you are getting m'vila

Belhanda or Isco?

isco' date=' he is much better

The thing is, Luuk is my best fwd, and to replace him I only got Matavz, Borini and Roux... a bit weak I think... But I'm getting a 94 for two 89's, and overall my team is rated 89. Should I do the deal or keep the 2 young and promising guys?

do it , the deal is good for the team. nolan and borini can easily replace de jong they are sure to rise soon. schweini can take the place of dzagoev.

Swap my Ronaldo for one of 3 offers Cesc and Tevez/Di Maria or Hazard

Or keep Ronaldo?

keep cr7

lampard=jordan ayew+pablo hernandez?

neither would start but it is a competative setup so I'd like to sell lampard.

lampard wil keep 92 for some more time so keep him. ayew and pablo are not big talents