lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

(my) Adebayor = Bertrand + Courtois

Bertrand started the first game of the season for Chelsea, does anybody see him getting regular time so he would get a big boost?

Alternatively....

Adebayor = Walcott + 5 million

I want to get a youngish player who is highly likely to rise next change, and anything else I really think is a bonus. No players would be starters.

2M + Ganso vs. Valencia

Do you think Valencia is an easy choice?

Yes

(my) Adebayor = Bertrand + Courtois

Bertrand started the first game of the season for Chelsea' date=' does anybody see him getting regular time so he would get a big boost?

Alternatively....

Adebayor = Walcott + 5 million

I want to get a youngish player who is highly likely to rise next change, and anything else I really think is a bonus. No players would be starters.[/quote']

Bettrand should rise to about 88 this season. Courtois is a great talent, i would do that deal

Nani for Kaka and Kagawa. Is it worth it?

If you're getting Kagawa and Kaka, do it. Kagawa hardly gave possession away against Everton and looked solid. Kaka still has 2/3 years left at 90+ and i see no reason why Kagawa can't rise to 92/93 at Manchester United, while the future for Nani is unclear, despite playing for 78 minutes against Everton.

hazard vs mata? I love Mata but Hazard is younger

my opinion is for juan mata , i'm 80% sure will rise to 93 , and will be future of spain from now ! yes hazard is young and very rar talent , better skill then zidan on what i saw on lille .

should i get benzema or higuain?? both are class players...benzema had a better season in 11/12, but higuain started and scored in the first game of this season...do either of them have a chance of 95??

should i get benzema or higuain?? both are class players...benzema had a better season in 11/12, but higuain started and scored in the first game of this season...do either of them have a chance of 95??

any help??

Thanks for the help guys!

One more question: Modric for Xavi worth it? I would be losing Modric

Modric will never surpass Xavi's rating, and Xavi will always be 93+ IMO as long as he plays on. If you have a future replacement who might come through in the coming years, do it.

Thanks for the help guys!

I would go with Xavi - he will always be class and see him retiring before he goes lower than Modric would ever rise too.

should i get benzema or higuain?? both are class players...benzema had a better season in 11/12' date=' but higuain started and scored in the first game of this season...do either of them have a chance of 95??[/quote']

I prefer Higuain as a player but in SM terms I would edge for Benzema

Nani for Kaka and Kagawa. Is it worth it?

yes get kaka and kagawa

should i get benzema or higuain?? both are class players...benzema had a better season in 11/12' date=' but higuain started and scored in the first game of this season...do either of them have a chance of 95??[/quote']

benzema is the better all round player but higuain is the better striker. i sm benzema is better

xavi short term, modric long term

xavi might retire after the wc 2014 but modric is just entering his peak

Sell Aly Cissokho for £3m, Yohan Mollo and Guilherme Siqueira?

Siqueira has had a class season at Granada - subsequently seeing him linked with some of Europe's elite sides. Roma, Valencia and Manchester United have all been linked. Although i expect him to stay at Granada for the time being i feel its only a matter of time before he makes the step up to a bigger club. Meanwhile Mollo is arguably the best player at Nancy, confident, agile, able to go past a man, likened to Cristiano Ronaldo. Cissokho is on the verge of leaving Lyon for Valencia, but a lot of Lyon fans ive spoken to don't rate him at all.

Sell Aly Cissokho for £3m' date=' Yohan Mollo and Guilherme Siqueira?

Siqueira has had a class season at Granada - subsequently seeing him linked with some of Europe's elite sides. Roma, Valencia and Manchester United have all been linked. Although i expect him to stay at Granada for the time being i feel its only a matter of time before he makes the step up to a bigger club. Meanwhile Mollo is arguably the best player at Nancy, confident, agile, able to go past a man, likened to Cristiano Ronaldo. Cissokho is on the verge of leaving Lyon for Valencia, but a lot of Lyon fans ive spoken to don't rate him at all.[/quote']

sell the lyon man the lyon coach or some official said that he would like to see cissokho and a few others out of the team coz they are bad influence. he will never get his 90 back