lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sell Aly Cissokho for £3m' date=' Yohan Mollo and Guilherme Siqueira?

Siqueira has had a class season at Granada - subsequently seeing him linked with some of Europe's elite sides. Roma, Valencia and Manchester United have all been linked. Although i expect him to stay at Granada for the time being i feel its only a matter of time before he makes the step up to a bigger club. Meanwhile Mollo is arguably the best player at Nancy, confident, agile, able to go past a man, likened to Cristiano Ronaldo. Cissokho is on the verge of leaving Lyon for Valencia, but a lot of Lyon fans ive spoken to don't rate him at all.[/quote']

If Cissokho isn't a starter sell him, this is a good offer for him :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

is douglas costa worth keeping?

he was very highly rated. linked with man u at one time. but his star seems to be fading?

keep him he is a good player. Willian Borges their best asset is still in the club so don't expect costa to move soon

Arteta or Danny?

Danny has been injured for quite a while. He is a steady 90, however, but does not have any chance to get to 91 (especially with Denisov and Kerzhakov still at 90, and Shirokov, at 89). Arteta may eventually rise if he keeps playing as much as he does now.

Sahin or Khedira?

Can Khedira get 93 at Madrid? He's playing well for Germany aswell

I do like Sahin a lot but at the moment it has to be Khedira - really surpised me with his season at Madrid last year and his Germany performances.

Sahin need a good season at Arsenal to get back to his normal standard

I do like Sahin a lot but at the moment it has to be Khedira - really surpised me with his season at Madrid last year and his Germany performances.

Sahin need a good season at Arsenal to get back to his normal standard

Same, as a player, I like Sahin way more than Khedira, and last season i definitely thought Sahin should have started over Khedira. Having said that, Khedira really impressed last season, and was one of Germany's best players in the Euro. I know Sahin has the potential to be a 93+ player, but that might not be for ages. Can Khedira be a 93 in the near future?

Looking for a few opinions on the followin deals. Thanks to thos who help. :)

Viviano or Vorm?

Cassano or Arteta + £4mill?

I'd go Vorm - he is becoming a great Premier League GK and may even get a chance for the Netherlands (depending on Stekelenberg or Krul of course). Viviano is a bit too injury prone.

Cassano is supposed to be going to Inter with Pazzini going the other way.

If he was to stay at Milan I'd say Cassano, but I'd just pip Arteta at the mo - tough one that!

alonso = neuer

alves = kompany+10 mil

which side is better?

i have neuer and kompany. yaya' date='xavi are my other mids. lescott and sakho are my other cb's[/quote']

Neuer over Alonso - I love Alonso but there are less 90+ goalkeepers than midfielders on SM. who is your other GK?

Kompany and Alves is so tough - Kompany is at the moment the best CB in the world - and will always be up there with Pique and Vidic. But whenever Alves doesnt play for Barca is shows how much they miss him and he is pure class.

What formation do you play? if you play with a RB, who is your back up?

I'd go Alves at the mo, short term anyways, Kompany long term...

£5M + Fritz or Simon Kjaer? On paper it looks obvious with the age/rating ratio but need opinions.

kjaer is the better option but he should move to a better club and play well if he is to rise he was one of the most promising talents a few yrs back

Sell Hummels + Ivanovic + Coates for Alves + M'bia

Ivanovic is the onyl RB in my squad. My CB's are Thiago Silva (playing him as DM this season to mixed results), Hummels, Lescott, Mertesacker, Pejcinovic and even Vidal.

Ivanovic is the onyl RB in my squad. My CB's are Thiago Silva (playing him as DM this season to mixed results)' date=' Hummels, Lescott, Mertesacker, Pejcinovic and even Vidal.[/quote']

Pretty even deal. You have plenty of cover in central defence. You need a RB as you are saying and its a deal for the best RB in the world by some distance. Throw into the mix that its a competitive gameworld. The deal just gives your starting XI more bite.

Ivanovic is the onyl RB in my squad. My CB's are Thiago Silva (playing him as DM this season to mixed results)' date=' Hummels, Lescott, Mertesacker, Pejcinovic and even Vidal.[/quote']

fair deal but i would rather keep hummels coz he wil get 93 very soon

sell silva

Tough ones today fellas

I'd just about go with Kjaer!

kjaer is the better option but he should move to a better club and play well if he is to rise he was one of the most promising talents a few yrs back

Cheers lads, repped. So he is a solid 89 yeah?

Hummels should go to 93, and Ivanovic is a solid 92.

Alves.....Silva.....Lescott.....Vidal appeals to me a lot though

(I dont know enough about Coates and M'Bia to pass judgement soz)