lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hummels should go to 93' date=' and Ivanovic is a solid 92.

Alves.....Silva.....Lescott.....Vidal appeals to me a lot though

(I dont know enough about Coates and M'Bia to pass judgement soz)[/quote']

Ivanovic....Hummels....Silva....Vidal I like more though :D

Cheers lads' date=' repped. So he is a solid 89 yeah?[/quote']

I think so yeah, would be a little surprised if he went down again. He is Mr Potential but I would look at upgrading at some point if you can, you should get a decent deal for him in a swap because of his age :D

I think so yeah' date=' would be a little surprised if he went down again. He is Mr Potential but I would look at upgrading at some point if you can, you should get a decent deal for him in a swap because of his age :D[/quote']

Cheers, that was what I was thinking. Get him and then when his TB is up sell him because no doubt he has a high resale value.

Cheers' date=' that was what I was thinking. Get him and then when his TB is up sell him because no doubt he has a high resale value.[/quote']

external clubs will take him but i don't think he is valued that highly by managers. but any way his value will be much better than that of fritz

alonso = neuer

alves = kompany+10 mil

which side is better?

i have neuer and kompany. yaya' date='xavi are my other mids. lescott and sakho are my other cb's[/quote']

I would keep Dani Alves for now.

£5M + Fritz or Simon Kjaer? On paper it looks obvious with the age/rating ratio but need opinions.

I prefer Kjaer.

Sell Hummels + Ivanovic + Coates for Alves + M'bia

Ivanovic is the onyl RB in my squad. My CB's are Thiago Silva (playing him as DM this season to mixed results)' date=' Hummels, Lescott, Mertesacker, Pejcinovic and even Vidal.[/quote']

I would keep Hummels + Ivanovic but if you really need Alves , then do it. Hummels will be at 93 but he will be hard for him to reach 95.

ive got the chance to get mario gomez by swappin marchiso and schurlle for him' date='should i do this deal?[/quote']

Tough again!

I like Gomez but it depends of if Schurrle moves anywhere good as I like Marchisio a lot.

who are you other fwds?

If the position is not important' date=' which one is better to have, Marcelo or Di Maria ?[/quote']

With this one position is pretty important as standout 91+ LBS are rarer than WINGS.

I much prefer Di Maria as a player and think he will have a great season at Madrid (not saying Marcelo wont). But in SM terms I would favour Marcelo due to him being a LB