lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

marchiso and kroos for mario gomez' date='is this a good deal?[/quote']

Fair deal all round tbf

Marchiso can get 92 in my eyes with some more juve dominance. Kroos is a deserved 91 and can go 92+. Gomez i cant see rising , he cant beat his past goal records by much so i dont know what he can do

Fair deal all round tbf

Marchiso can get 92 in my eyes with some more juve dominance. Kroos is a deserved 91 and can go 92+. Gomez i cant see rising ' date=' he cant beat his past goal records by much so i dont know what he can do[/quote']

Agreed, he didnt go to 94 when he probably should have last time, so cant ever see him getting it now

My Pepe and Coentrao both of R.Madrid for Cavani

My Fabio (United) for Steven Caulker (Spurs)

Opinions on these possible deals would be appreciated

Caulker over Fabio - Fabio may get more playing time but Caulker is a much better player IMO

Cavani is great - but I question is potential at Napoli - if he was to move I would do that deal - but at the moment I would stick with Pepe and Coentrao - both full internationals (not saying Cavani isnt of course) - Pepe should get loads of playing time (baring head injuries!) for Madrid and Coentrao is so versatile he will see some there too.

Caulker over Fabio - Fabio may get more playing time but Caulker is a much better player IMO

Cavani is great - but I question is potential at Napoli - if he was to move I would do that deal - but at the moment I would stick with Pepe and Coentrao - both full internationals (not saying Cavani isnt of course) - Pepe should get loads of playing time (baring head injuries!) for Madrid and Coentrao is so versatile he will see some there too.

Thanks for the quick reply. The Caulker- Fabio deal has already happened so happy with that.

Im so tempted to get Cavani as i have Jordi Alba as cover for Coentrao but yeh you're right about him getting no increase in rating at Napoli.

Lass Bangoura or Andreu Fontas? I'm a big fan of Lass' date=' but unsure of the pecking order of Barca's young CBs.

Please only answer if you actually know what you're talking about, and not just on a hunt for rep.[/quote']

The pecking order at Barca is pretty tough obviously - at CB you have the usuals

Pique

Puyol

Then Masch has impressed at CB...

Busquets can player there too...

Alex Song has just come in and can play CB also...

It would then of been Marc Miniesa after that but he is out for six months with a torn ligament in his knee.

Fontas would then be given a chance.

Until we see who Villanova selects if he has an injury crisis it wont be clear.

I would stick with Bangoura as he should see plenty of time with Rayo Vallecano (now Michu-less aswell to consider).

I think for this season it would be him over Fontas whilst keeping an eye on the Barca situation.

The pecking order at Barca is pretty tough obviously - at CB you have the usuals

Pique

Puyol

Then Masch has impressed at CB...

Busquets can player there too...

Alex Song has just come in and can play CB also...

It would then of been Marc Miniesa after that but he is out for six months with a torn ligament in his knee.

Fontas would then be given a chance.

Until we see who Villanova selects if he has an injury crisis it wont be clear.

I would stick with Bangoura as he should see plenty of time with Rayo Vallecano (now Michu-less aswell to consider).

I think for this season it would be him over Fontas whilst keeping an eye on the Barca situation.

Okay, thanks. I'd argue that it's Masch then Pique/Puyol at CB, but you know..;)

I should do the deal then (my Fontas for his Lass)?

Okay' date=' thanks. I'd argue that it's Masch then Pique/Puyol at CB, but you know..;)

I should do the deal then (my Fontas for his Lass)?[/quote']

Fair arguement - there were question marks raised over Song being possible CB cover as Masch did so well there - I like him there too because of his reading of the game, top class. I think Puyol will be in and out so Masch will get time at CB again.

I would do that deal if it was me yeah :)

Lass Bangoura or Andreu Fontas? I'm a big fan of Lass' date=' but unsure of the pecking order of Barca's young CBs.

Please only answer if you actually know what you're talking about, and not just on a hunt for rep.[/quote']

This season the 2 CB's will be rotated between Masch, Pique and Puyol throughout the season. I don't think there will be a nailed on starting pair as such.

As far as a 4th choice, it has to be Bartra as Barca have high hopes for him and he should get adequate game time this season. After that it would probably be Muniesa (but as stated hes out for another 4 months or so) and then Fontas. Personally I think Fontas is a decent enough CB, but won't make it at Barca, much like Alberto Botia. He would make a very good signing for say Valencia though as hes a far better defender than Victor Ruiz.

Lass impressed me last season and I expect him to push on this season and score more goals for sure. But I would be fearful for Rayo this season, they're definitely going to be thereabouts in the relegation scrap. That said, if they were to go down I'd be pretty sure that Lass would get a move.

All in all, I would go for Lass.

Part from the obvious ones Bartra is a head of Fontas in the pecking order aswell. Fontas is half decent atleast and as Barcelona is now looking to offload (Loan out probably) Afellay, Dos Santos and Fontas, so depending on if and where he goes out on loan, he might be decent to keep around.

I don't know much about lass tho so I won't say anything about the deal itself..

This season the 2 CB's will be rotated between Masch' date=' Pique and Puyol throughout the season. I don't think there will be a nailed on starting pair as such.

As far as a 4th choice, it has to be Bartra as Barca have high hopes for him and he should get adequate game time this season. After that it would probably be Muniesa (but as stated hes out for another 4 months or so) and then Fontas. Personally I think Fontas is a decent enough CB, but won't make it at Barca, much like Alberto Botia. He would make a very good signing for say Valencia though as hes a far better defender than Victor Ruiz.

Lass impressed me last season and I expect him to push on this season and score more goals for sure. But I would be fearful for Rayo this season, they're definitely going to be thereabouts in the relegation scrap. That said, if they were to go down I'd be pretty sure that Lass would get a move.

All in all, I would go for Lass.[/quote']

Yeah, this was pretty much my thinking beforehand. I know that the first 3 CBs are pretty much guaranteed to be Masch, Pique & Puyol. Then I think Song/Busq will be used as CB if need be and then a youngster 5th choice (or maybe Song/Busq will be skipped as Tito seems to have confidence in the young players). I've not seen much of the young CBs, but I had a feeling that Fontas was generally rated the least by many.

Agree also on Rayo. They're skint too, and I'm sure Lass would fetch good money. I'd expect him to move regardless of if they stay up. Weren't Madrid sniffing around him last summer (probably not the best move for him though)?

Tidy little player anyway. Cheers

Yeah' date=' this was pretty much my thinking beforehand. I know that the first 3 CBs are pretty much guaranteed to be Masch, Pique & Puyol. Then I think Song/Busq will be used as CB if need be and then a youngster 5th choice (or maybe Song/Busq will be skipped as Tito seems to have confidence in the young players). I've not seen much of the young CBs, but I had a feeling that Fontas was generally rated the least by many.

Agree also on Rayo. They're skint too, and I'm sure Lass would fetch good money. I'd expect him to move regardless of if they stay up. Weren't Madrid sniffing around him last summer (probably not the best move for him though)?

Tidy little player anyway. Cheers[/quote']

In the bigger, more important games Busquets will probably fill in at CB if there were an injury crisis but in the cup and 'lesser' league games I'd expect to see Bartra playing and Fontas will get a good few games too IMO.

As for Lass, hes been linked with moves to Real, Valencia and Atletico as far as I remember but think hes made the right choice staying at Rayo for another season to develop. After that, a move to either of the latter sides could prove to be a good option, personally I don't see him being good enough for one of the really 'top' sides.