lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Worth it or not? Depth etc etc doesnt matter..

Rodwell + £ for Cayabe is a good deal.

Should I take Shaqiri + Kroos for my Mata?

Would keep Mata

In a GC; been offered Jeremy Menez for my Loic Remy. Pretty sure Menez is the more likely to rise however my next best strikers are Postiga & Rondon both 88 with only really Cuenca in reserve that might come to anything. What would you do?

Tough, would probably take Remy to hava as a striker...

Dortmund stay unmanaged in my GW' date=' as manager of Barcelona who should I concentrate on to strengthen my squad: Hummels, Gotze or Reus?

Any help most appreciated, thanks.[/quote']

Presuming your Barca is close to the standard squad, i'd say Hummels as we all know Barcelona are not lacking in the attacking department.

Dortmund stay unmanaged in my GW' date=' as manager of Barcelona who should I concentrate on to strengthen my squad: Hummels, Gotze or Reus?

Hummels for me, weakest (if you can call it that) part of Barca is their defence.

1: Hummels

2: Gotze

3: Reus

Reus

Hummels

gotze

That order.

gotze

hummels

Lewandoswki/subotic/reus Whichever one you like more. all about equal

Hummels. Barca got offensive beast but poor in defensive element.

gotze

hummels

Lewandoswki/subotic/reus Whichever one you like more. all about equal

As a player Lewandoski is far from being equal to Reus and now I'm just honest..cant compare him with Subotic as play on different position.I can compare Lewa with whoever u want but you said Reus there and I'll be honest this time.

LEwandoski is far from being a top player,he's a decent one with a very good finish and thats all.He scores tons of goals because of Dortmund midfield and because Klopp is there.If you put every CF from this world will score at least 15+ with Dortmund midfield. Lewa in a top team without a good play-maker or a team playing for him will struggle to get goals.

In a GC; been offered Jeremy Menez for my Loic Remy. Pretty sure Menez is the more likely to rise however my next best strikers are Postiga & Rondon both 88 with only really Cuenca in reserve that might come to anything. What would you do?

i wouldnt really do it if you dont have the depth. PSG are constantly evolving and you dont know if Menez is in that future.

Amorebieta + Seb Larsson for Agger?

This is one part of a two part deal that I'm doing, and I'm happy with the other half. If I didn't do this part, then the other part wouldn't go through, meaning I wouldn't get the side of the deal I wanted either. What do you think?

This is one part of a two part deal that I'm doing' date=' and I'm happy with the other half. If I didn't do this part, then the other part wouldn't go through, meaning I wouldn't get the side of the deal I wanted either. What do you think?[/quote']

It's a fairly even deal, so if you're already happy with the other part of this deal then I'd press ahead with it.

If I had to choose, I'd rather have Agger.

This is one part of a two part deal that I'm doing' date=' and I'm happy with the other half. If I didn't do this part, then the other part wouldn't go through, meaning I wouldn't get the side of the deal I wanted either. What do you think?[/quote']

agree with dancpoli - if your happy with the other half of the deal then it seems good to go.

Also agree would prefer Agger

Do you have Cesc?

No it's not me it's in one of my gameworlds and apparently the manager with Fabregas offered this to another manager.

I just wanted to know if it was suspicious because I have never ever seen a deal like this in a forum filled world.

It's not even a multi deal.

No it's not me it's in one of my gameworlds and apparently the manager with Fabregas offered this to another manager.

I just wanted to know if it was suspicious because I have never ever seen a deal like this in a forum filled world.

It's not even a multi deal.

In terms of value it would be deemed as 'fair' as it would probably be a few mil over cv - but I wouldn't be chuffed if I saw that in a gw I was in - and would happily offer more...