lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In terms of value it would be deemed as 'fair' as it would probably be a few mil over cv - but I wouldn't be chuffed if I saw that in a gw I was in - and would happily offer more...

Thing is this is a competitive gameworld and the manager that offered this deal joined the GW 3 days ago.......

I've offered Modric and Muniain + 4M for Fabregas (max possible) to see if it's a legit manager as I'm working on the assumption anyone would rather that deal.

Thing is this is a competitive gameworld and the manager that offered this deal joined the GW 3 days ago.......

I've offered Modric and Muniain + 4M for Fabregas (max possible) to see if it's a legit manager as I'm working on the assumption anyone would rather that deal.

3 days doesn't look great either you're right.

You've offered a solid deal which he should take over the other deal if he is legit

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've got offered Cabaye and Fagner for Mikel. I was wondering how good is fagner and if he will be a regular at wolfsburg, because Mikel is really just a sub and cabaye would replace him while Fagner would be 2nd choice rb, but i would accept only if fagner will actually be a starter and rise to at least 87/88 this season.

is this a good deal:

My Nicklas Bendter' date=' Krkic Bojan and 3 Mil for Pato

and who should i trade for:

My Musacchio Mateo, Kakuta Gael and 7 mil for Gareth Bale/ Mat Hummels[/quote']

If you are getting the right side in either of them deal you are getting a scarily good deal.

Also, if you have the choice between Bale and Hummels, they are both very good players. Though if position was not an issue I personally would choose Hummels! :)

If you are getting the right side in either of them deal you are getting a scarily good deal.

Also' date=' if you have the choice between Bale and Hummels, they are both very good players. Though if position was not an issue I personally would choose Hummels! :)[/quote']

I'll get Hummels then because i just need depth in the back field. Thanks

Ben Arfa or Mandzukic? I know which side I'd rather choose' date=' but what do you think?[/quote']

Mandzukic for me just because he's at a bigger team and i think he'll feature quite a lot for Bayern.

Ben Arfa or Mandzukic? I know which side I'd rather choose' date=' but what do you think?[/quote']

arfa has more potential but dont think he will realize it but mandzukic is better in sm terms he is sure to rise quick

is this a good deal:

My Nicklas Bendter' date=' Krkic Bojan and 3 Mil for Pato

and who should i trade for:

My Musacchio Mateo, Kakuta Gael and 7 mil for Gareth Bale/ Mat Hummels[/quote']

First deal is deff good in my opinion . Pato is deff better than bendtner and bojan ..

Second deal .. It depends on your team . Hummels is the best man marker in bundesliga in my opinion - and so he is the one of the best cb in the world . Good Centre backs are more rare than wings !

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

First deal is deff good in my opinion . Pato is deff better than bendtner and bojan ..

Second deal .. It depends on your team . Hummels is the best man marker in bundesliga in my opinion - and so he is the one of the best cb in the world . Good Centre backs are more rare than wings !

Absolutely I don't agree!

Pato had 15 ejuries in his short pro-career, he's only 22 and ATM he's enjured for the 15th time. I think he will drope, he never plays because he's enjured. Bojan is good and Bendtner can do well, you saw him in Euro, he has qualities to be a good attacker. Second deal: I agree with you, centre backs are really hard to find ...

It's actually a closer call then most may think.

Ben Arfa is quality and can make a real impact at Newcastle this season, & maybe with French NT depending on what Deschamps thinks of him...

Mandzukic has a good Euros with 3 goals and will get more time internationally for Croatia, he has just joined Bayern and will be given his chance as Gomez is out injured.

With all that said I love a good fwd/wing but Ben Arfa is younger and more valuable so if their positions don't matter to you I would go for Hatem.

Feghouli or Gundogan? Feghouli is probs in a better position for me..:)

Cracking on with the tough ones today!

I think Feghouli will get more time at Valencia (and score more goals) than Gundogan at Dortmund (but Gundogan is a decent prospect).

Hmm if it was me, and the position was more useful to me then I'd go Feghouli (but I like both :D)

Definately Ben Arfa ! :) Mandzukic is alright bit I think Bayern have made the mistake of buying a player off a tournament