Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I swap Jack Rodwell for Marouane Felllaini? Never really been a fan of Rodwell as he reminds me a bit of Carrick and Jenas, player's qho are good as part of a team but never recognised as an individual. Also I dont have the patience to see him emerge as a first choice England international (I'll probably have left the game by the time he reaches 90+) Fellaini isnt much older but a bit inconsistent.

Also, who's better, Howard or Mignolet? Howard is the older more experienced goalkeeper but Mignolet is younger and perhaps on the verge of national recognition.

Should I swap Jack Rodwell for Marouane Felllaini? Never really been a fan of Rodwell as he reminds me a bit of Carrick and Jenas' date=' player's qho are good as part of a team but never recognised as an individual. Also I dont have the patience to see him emerge as a first choice England international (I'll probably have left the game by the time he reaches 90+) Fellaini isnt much older but a bit inconsistent.[/quote']

Certainly if you can. Fellaini is far superior to Rodwell and always will be.

Should I swap Jack Rodwell for Marouane Felllaini? Never really been a fan of Rodwell as he reminds me a bit of Carrick and Jenas' date=' player's qho are good as part of a team but never recognised as an individual. Also I dont have the patience to see him emerge as a first choice England international (I'll probably have left the game by the time he reaches 90+) Fellaini isnt much older but a bit inconsistent.[/quote']

I'd most certainly press ahead with that deal, Fellaini is hugely underrated and will certainly be a target for Europe's elite clubs in the future as he deserves to play at the highest level.

Rodwell really hasn't impressed me thus far in his career and I'm not sure he ever will.

Should I swap Jack Rodwell for Marouane Felllaini? Never really been a fan of Rodwell as he reminds me a bit of Carrick and Jenas' date=' player's qho are good as part of a team but never recognised as an individual. Also I dont have the patience to see him emerge as a first choice England international (I'll probably have left the game by the time he reaches 90+) Fellaini isnt much older but a bit inconsistent.

Also, who's better, Howard or Mignolet? Howard is the older more experienced goalkeeper but Mignolet is younger and perhaps on the verge of national recognition.[/quote']

I'd go Fellaini, massively underrated - great player who will get big clubs attention soon, and full international for Belgium, who along with Argentina are my teams to watch for this year.

I like both Howard and Mignolet - Mignolets age counters Howard's rating but I'd probably go with Howard for the time being, Everton should have a decent season.

José Enrique' date=' Correia Adriano or Federico Balzaretti ???

Balzaretti for m

Should I swap Jack Rodwell for Marouane Felllaini? Never really been a fan of Rodwell as he reminds me a bit of Carrick and Jenas' date=' player's qho are good as part of a team but never recognised as an individual. Also I dont have the patience to see him emerge as a first choice England international (I'll probably have left the game by the time he reaches 90+) Fellaini isnt much older but a bit inconsistent.

Also, who's better, Howard or Mignolet? Howard is the older more experienced goalkeeper but Mignolet is younger and perhaps on the verge of national recognition.[/quote']

Fellaini is better than Rodwell. One of the best CMs in the EPL in my opinion. And I'd say Howard.

Higuain and Baines or Benzema?

Higuain and Baines

Oscar (chelsea) or Knockaert

Oscar with ease

Should I keep Sergio Busquets or take Raphael Varane' date=' Moussa Sissoko and 11mil[/color'].

KEEP Busquetssssssssssss, I hate him :D but Busquets is definetely the better side

I would take Balzaretti. Roma looks set to do damage in the Serie A as they have a solid squad and can definetely challenge. Balzaretti is class , and Zeman is a fanatastic manager that can really get a team playing great football. Adriano would be my 2nd choice but with Alba coming in their is competition in the left back place.

Should I keep Sergio Busquets or take Raphael Varane' date=' Moussa Sissoko and 11mil[/color'].

pick the diver, cheater biscuits

Arbeloa + Lass for Suarez' date=' than Borini and Sterling for the min fee, I'm Real Madrid in a new setup, what about this deal ?[/quote']

do it ASAP great deal

BALZARETTI for me

Keep Busquets

Arbeloa + Lass for Suarez' date=' than Borini and Sterling for the min fee, I'm Real Madrid in a new setup, what about this deal ?[/quote']

Yeah deff do it

Exchange Tom HUDDLESTONE and Mehdi BENATIA for Jack WILSHERE .

How good is Benatia? Will he get a high rating soon or is he going to stay around the 90-91 mark.

You're giving way too much for Wilshere. Benatia is arguably one of the best centre backs in Serie A now