Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd keep Walker
Keep Walker
Tough one' date=' Debuchy has better international chance, Walker is at a far better club.

I'd go with Walker tbh :)[/quote']

It's a fair deal' date=' but if you already have Richards then I'd keep Walker.[/quote']
Id choose Walker ' date=' soon to be a starter for England , even though Richards is better ;)[/quote']

Thanks lads, on the light of all these opinions, i'm going to go ahead and take Debuchy lol

Ferdinand Or Mertesacker' date=' both are on a 11M price tag.

Ferdinand would fit right into my team as Mertascker has company of such as Subotic,Badstuber,Hummels and Boateng.[/quote']

I prefer Ferdinand in reality but in Sm i'd go for Mertesacker because it's younger than Ferdinand

Alexis Sanchez + David Luiz = Xabi Alonso

Which side is better' date=' left or right? :)[/quote']

You will get a lot of SM seasons out of Alonso, and at the risk of sounding like a broken record high rated DM are a rare breed so, if it was me I would personally go for Alonso on that basis.

Sell my Subotic for van der Wiel and either Adam or Tasci

My RB's: Lucas Neill' date=' Jonny Magallon (Def)

My CB's: Subotic, Hangeland, Neill (RB/CB), Magallon, Bellusci (loan)

My CM's: Lampard, Riquelme, Gentner, Kayal, Ronaldinho (AM), Benayoun (AM), Toquero (AM- but plays as a CF)[/quote']

I'd definately keep Subotic - he's still quality! Van Der Wiel is so inconsistent ... I think his rating is overstated on SM due to the hype but he plays quite averagely. Although Tasci would sweeten the deal you CM's are good enough and your better off with Neill on the right and keeping your 2 main CB's. Hope it helps (y)

Ferdinand Or Mertesacker' date=' both are on a 11M price tag.

Ferdinand would fit right into my team as Mertascker has company of such as Subotic,Badstuber,Hummels and Boateng.[/quote']

Save your money, Hummels, Subotic, Badstuber and Boateng are better choices then either Ferdinand or Mertesacker and unless your in a custom gameworld concerns will ravage your CB's and you'll lose someone.

Been offered Ronaldo for this:

Sanchez + Moura + De Gea + Muniain + Jese Rodriguez

Is that too much?

Casillas starts for me and De Gea has developed playing concern, Sanchez starts too but I suppose he is replaced by Ron.

Signing Ron takes my avg up by almost a point from 92 to 93, unsure what do do here as we are playing mediocre atm with Sanchez out for 5 weeks, hard to tell how long Ron can keep his high rating and how quickly the rest rise.

Help much appreciated.

Been offered Ronaldo for this:

Sanchez + Moura + De Gea + Muniain + Jese Rodriguez

Is that too much?

Casillas starts for me and De Gea has developed playing concern' date=' Sanchez starts too but I suppose he is replaced by Ron.

Signing Ron takes my avg up by almost a point from 92 to 93, unsure what do do here as we are playing mediocre atm with Sanchez out for 5 weeks, hard to tell how long Ron can keep his high rating and how quickly the rest rise.

Help much appreciated.[/quote']

I'd keep all the five personally

Hector Moreno + Xabi Prieto = Jorge Rolando?

Blue side

Kwadwo Asamoah or van der Vaart?

Asamoah