lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Id gotten an offer for torres when I saw it

Previous it said he was 28 now it says hes 26 What to do?!!?!?!?!? What is this?!!! Should i sell him now? And check out torres. hes now 26/????!

Keep Torres' date=' he will have a good season at Chelsea.

Dede + Zouma for Dembele?

Good deal for Dembele I'd say dude

Dede + Zouma for Dembele?

I'd rather have Dede and Zouma.

Id gotten an offer for torres when I saw it

Previous it said he was 28 now it says hes 26 What to do?!!?!?!?!? What is this?!!! Should i sell him now? And check out torres. hes now 26/????!

Fernando Torres is 28. Must be some sort of glitch with yours' date=' mine doesn't say he's 26.

Ba or Cisse?

I dont think it matters imho. Both will have equally as good seasons as each other. But If I'd to pick it'd be Ba, purely because hes had more time to adapt to the league.

Oh' date=' and Dzagoev or Dembele?[/quote']
And i prefer Dzagoev ' date=' is talented , is younger than Dembele and he will move to a big club in future[/quote']
Dembele over Dzagoev.

Any more opinions? :D

I'd rather have Dede and Zouma.

Fernando Torres is 28. Must be some sort of glitch with yours' date=' mine doesn't say he's 26. [/b']

I dont think it matters imho. Both will have equally as good seasons as each other. But If I'd to pick it'd be Ba, purely because hes had more time to adapt to the league.

Mine has him at 26 also, says he was born 1986, maybe someone has done something on SMWiki :rolleyes:

Mine has him at 26 also' date=' says he was born 1986, maybe someone has done something on SMWiki :rolleyes:[/quote']

Somebody has edited it on SoccerWiki. I hate SW, SM was controlled great by admins but now any random info and pictures are being accepted and its frustrating.

Selling Giovinco for 16.5 mil so as to ensure that I get Damiao

As in the other manager needs a young striker. I wanted to sell Giovinco so when i told him that he said if he got him he wouldnt need Damiao anymore. So basically selling giovinco for 16.5 mil so I get Damiao from external Internacional

Good or bad deal?

Oh' date=' and Dzagoev or Dembele?[/quote']
And i prefer Dzagoev ' date=' is talented , is younger than Dembele and he will move to a big club in future[/quote']
Dembele over Dzagoev.

Any more opinions? :D

Selling Giovinco for 16.5 mil so as to ensure that I get Damiao

As in the other manager needs a young striker. I wanted to sell Giovinco so when i told him that he said if he got him he wouldnt need Damiao anymore. So basically selling giovinco for 16.5 mil so I get Damiao from external Internacional

Good or bad deal?

Damiao > Giovinco

Good deal

Damiao > Giovinco

Good deal

Yeah I thought so too but the thing that was making me doubt myself was the fact that Giovinco scored a ton of goals last season and might rise but then again so might Damiao. And it also helps that Giovinco is injuired for 3 months in real life

Both could do with a move.

M'Vila is given more of a chance on the international stage' date=' but Javi Martinez is more versatile.

RL - Javi Martinez

SM - M'Vila[/quote']

Martinez has signed for Bayern if that helps?

Tough choice.

Is that official?

If it is I'd go Javi Martinez :)

It was official a long time ago man. The latest one is Van Der Vaart completes his move to Hamburg. Its confirmed. Other confirmed new De Jong to Ac Milan and Scott Sinclair to City.