Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cavani or Gomez or Pato?

Can buy Higuain aswell but wanted to buy another player with the cash as I have 33M atm and Higuain is 29M..

Gomez m8. He had an OUTSTANDING season last year and deserves a rise. Cavani didn't finish the season that well and Pato......... well Pato's always on a stretcher. So Gomez 1st option and Cavani 2nd option

I'd rather have Higuain but from that list at the top i'd go for Gomez

Well if I buy Higuain I'll spend all my cash...if I buy one of the guys from the list I can buy either Shaqiri/Schurrle/Lamela+Destro/Lacazette/Verrati+Another talent...so 3x talents...

Cavani or Gomez or Pato?

Can buy Higuain aswell but wanted to buy another player with the cash as I have 33M atm and Higuain is 29M..

Higs for me dude.

If you didnt want him for sure I'd goooooo Gomez - purely because he is at a stronger club and national team.

Should I sell Chiellini for Jordi Alba and another player from Barca?

The deal is not concrete yet but in case it does become concrete who should I ask for? I was thinking Thiago, Alba and 10 million.

Keep in mind that money is very useful in this league as lots of players still unbought

Should I sell Chiellini for Jordi Alba and another player from Barca?

The deal is not concrete yet but in case it does become concrete who should I ask for? I was thinking Thiago' date=' Alba and 10 million.

Keep in mind that money is very useful in this league as lots of players still unbought[/quote']

Depends on who is available.

Alba and a lot more money would be good - again, depending on who you can get in?...

Thiago would be good, but if there are better options, money could be better.

Depends on who is available.

Alba and a lot more money would be good - again' date=' depending on who you can get in?...

Thiago would be good, but if there are better options, money could be better.[/quote']

Everyone is available. The game world was made yesterday