lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

£7M + Balotelli + Welbeck for their Radamel Falcao.... :)

i'd be happy offering that as long as i had another forward for backup on the bench somewhere' date=' as both balo' and welbeck would have to have astronomical seasons to get close to falcao now let alone what hes going to get to by the time they reach 92ov(if they infact do at all)[/font']

Explain...

Not gonna explain anymore...I think I've showed my opinion for 10 times about Welbeck.One of the worst footballers in United squad ATM and if he'll hit 90 in 2 seasons just for getting gametime for UNited it'll be enough for his quality.

Anyway..poor first touch,poor finish,poor technique,good speed.Overall an awful playaer who have the Championship quality.I'd rather play in 10 then use him on the pitch as he always lose the ball.Thanks god because we got RVP and he isnt gonna be a starter anymore.

Not gonna explain anymore...I think I've showed my opinion for 10 times about Welbeck.One of the worst footballers in United squad ATM and if he'll hit 90 in 2 seasons just for getting gametime for UNited it'll be enough for his quality.

Anyway..poor first touch' date='poor finish,poor technique,good speed.Overall an awful playaer who have the Championship quality.I'd rather play in 10 then use him on the pitch as he always lose the ball.Thanks god because we got RVP and he isnt gonna be a starter anymore.[/quote']

How will "Football will not be football anymore."?

C'mon you think Reus is better than Messi ;)

Lets be fair ' date=' Welbeck is a great fotballer. if he wasnt Fergie wont have him in the side or give him a new contract.[/quote']

I think thats quite stupid..can you stop saying something about REUS ON EVERY POST when I'm talking about OTHER LEAGUE,OTHER TEAM,OTHER FOOTBALLER?Is damn annoying..

Welbeck is a great footballer?GOD...I'd rather play Bebe or a Potato...

Forgot to say..Azpilicueta/Walker will not play soon as Piszczek is three aswell..they're just backups and Walker started to have concerns.

Well in that case do the deal and when you get Azpilicueta try sending on loan or using him as a sub.

Good player? I've seen that he starts for Twente but I don't really watch their games...

You're in luck m8. I've watched some Twente matches and in almost all of them Leroy Fer has been pretty good. He's really good in my opinion and I do watch their matches so I would advise you to buy him.

Cheers