Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i sell Alves Assis JO the team give me 60 mil the sm will accept it or not??

multiply Jo's chairman value by 3 and that is roughly the maximum the chairmans will allow, not guareenteed though

if it is above it wont go through, if it is below then there is a chance it will go through

and you can thank the gods of sm as that is one very stupid manager buying him for that amount

I made a bid for Gilardinho in GC56 and the manager replied back

Defoe + Bentley

Good deall . shall i do it ??

i would do that deal.. as bentley and defoe are not rising anytime soon and gilardino is playing well in italy and scoring goals

Guest Football8

I made a bid for Gilardinho in GC56 and the manager replied back

Defoe + Bentley

Good deall . shall i do it ??

I'd do that, Defoe is injured so weren't be going up, also it will be hard for him to get in the team with Keane and Pavlyuchenko, Bentley is not performing that well and will not go up, should stay But Gilardino is doing well in Italy, scoring goals often, so he will stay or go up. :)

Should I buy Christian Lell for 9M? Is he going up?

i think he wont rise for anytime soon coz he lost starter spot from Oddo and also he doesnt play in national squad. I think you should find more promising RB like Glen Johnson

hope i help,

gozgoz

I have had a offer for Emmanuel ADEBAYOR counterd. The Counterd offer is Ashley Young and Gareth Barry. Could someone help me please because I dont know what to do.

is it a clean arsenal team?

both young and barry will go up by 1 point and adebayor will stay. So it depends on what type of players you need.

cheers

Received a bid to the value of £30,000,000 for Skrtel. Do we reckon that is a good deal ?

I could use the money to be honest but I'm wary of selling him with the English ratings not far away, perhaps it would be worthwhile keeping hold of him until then ?

Received a bid to the value of £30' date='000,000 for Skrtel. Do we reckon that is a good deal ?

I could use the money to be honest but I'm wary of selling him with the English ratings not far away, perhaps it would be worthwhile keeping hold of him until then ?[/quote']

what could you use the money for? Who are your replacements?

i would prefer to keep him as he is the future of pool's defence and should be able to hit 92 in the coming ratings.

cheers

Received a bid to the value of £30' date='000,000 for Skrtel. Do we reckon that is a good deal ?

I could use the money to be honest but I'm wary of selling him with the English ratings not far away, perhaps it would be worthwhile keeping hold of him until then ?[/quote']

firstly, what setup r u in? I would not accept it until the english ratings, and then maybe counter offer 35 if he goes up, that is if u are in an english setup. Then try and go for chielini.

Otherwise i would hold onto him.

I have received a bid of £10m for Pereira RAFAEL CARIOCA.

Should i keep him because he is for the future??

Or should i sell him??

what can you do with the money? Buy better players to bolster your squad?

If that is the case, do it. If not, no harm keeping him.

cheers

Ive been counter offered a deal of Makoun and Bodmer (I'm Lyon) for Totti. What do people think? My only other good striker is Benzema, but I still have Toulalan and Juninho etc.

Will Totti go down much or is he relatively safe? I know that time isnt really on his side either.

Ive been counter offered a deal of Makoun and Bodmer (I'm Lyon) for Totti. What do people think? My only other good striker is Benzema' date=' but I still have Toulalan and Juninho etc.

Will Totti go down much or is he relatively safe? I know that time isnt really on his side either.[/quote']

Makoun will go up 1, Bodmer has been injured for a while but i reckon he'll stay due to an excellent season last. Dont buy Totti! :o

Guest Football8

Ive been counter offered a deal of Makoun and Bodmer (I'm Lyon) for Totti. What do people think? My only other good striker is Benzema' date=' but I still have Toulalan and Juninho etc.

Will Totti go down much or is he relatively safe? I know that time isnt really on his side either.[/quote']

If Totti does go down it will be 94, Makoun on the other hand is going up to 92, Bodmer will stay. So I'd do the Totti deal if you have enough backup for Makioun and Bodmer. :)

Guest Football8

Recieved an offer for my Albert Riera for Shweinsteiger in a straight swap.

My only other LM is Babel and his position is wing anywany.

I'd do it, Riera can go up to 92, the German changes are over so Schweinsteiger weren't be going up or down. Babel also could go up, but he will most likely stay. So, yeh, I'd do the deal. :)

go ahead with it. I doubt riera will rise and schweinsteiger is safe at 92.

Or you can wait after the english changes to see if he rises before deciding on the deal.

cheers

I wouldn't sell Riera mate... He's been amazing for Liverpool since he signed from Espanyol, I think you should hold on to Riera and see how he does in the rating changes.

Ive had an offer for silvera JUAN of my team and the barcelona manager has offered 5mill + marquez + gudjonsen is that good ? sorry but it just seems to good to be true ???

It's a decent offer that mate, I dunno wether Gudjohnsen will keep he's rating though and Marquez I think will keep he's rating or maybe even rise to 94 because he's been doing good for Barcelona this season. I would go ahead and do it but see what other people say about it first aswell.

Ive had an offer for silvera JUAN of my team and the barcelona manager has offered 5mill + marquez + gudjonsen is that good ? sorry but it just seems to good to be true ???

go ahead with it. I reckon all will stay at their current ratings and you get an extra player+cash. Rest assured that neither marquez or gudjonsen is going down.

cheers