• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I asked this a few days ago and got mixed replies so I want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing. My RVP for Phil Jones/Hazard. Is that a good deal for me?

To be honest It's a pretty even deal,

RVP: Class Fwd wont drop for at least 1 or 2 seasons.

Hazard: Class Winger/Am, He has shone at Chelsea so far, just depends who well Chelsea play as a team as to wether he will get 93.

Jone: Brilliant prospect, Future National team starter and should nail down a starting berth for United!

I asked this a few days ago and got mixed replies so I want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing. My RVP for Phil Jones/Hazard. Is that a good deal for me?

if your getting both Jones and Hazard its a done deal. If uts only one then Hazard is the man to take.

Hazard has adapted well to Chelsea but i think there just top4. He can go 93 i think with them and higher including the age gap is massive. Rvp is solid and dont think he will rise or drop unless he scores another 30+ goals and united win the league

Should i sell Nene to external ?

I have Menez' date=' Hazard, Lennon, Callejon + a bunch of good youth. I'm just not sure, maybe Nene is getting 91 ? What do you think[/quote']

Nene is getting a 91 for sure in the next rating reviews. Although your wings are good and you have depth, I'd hold on to Nene - he's been much much better then Lennon over the last 2 seasons.

Should i sell Nene to external ?

I have Menez' date=' Hazard, Lennon, Callejon + a bunch of good youth. I'm just not sure, maybe Nene is getting 91 ? What do you think[/quote']

He's a solid 90. Very much doubt that he'll get 91.

Nene should absolutely get a 91' date=' he was PSG's best player last season ... and the season before that too ...

He has 35 goals on 73 games for PSG in the 3 seasons he's been with them

21 goals last season, If that's not enough to give him a 91 then SM is really clueless.

Out of the players you mentioned I'd rather sell Lennon and Callejon.[/color']

I guess if position is not an issue I would take the right side of the deal to be honest both with the ability to be 94 rated players and RVP could/should get 95' date=' but Man Utd would have to be super special on all four fronts for him to have any chance of going higher than 95.

Subotic + GROSSKREUTZ for Nasri and it's in GC setup. I'm getting Nasri. Should i do it?

If you asked me this time last season I would have said the deal on the left, however Nasri is getting a lot of minutes from the second half of last season onwards, very safe 93.

Subotic and Grosskreutz are nothing special in my opinion, are made to look better than they are by the players around them, I mean if I played alongside Hummels even I would look a world beater! (well not really but you get my meaning). :D

Nene should absolutely get a 91' date=' he was PSG's best player last season ... and the season before that too ...

He has 35 goals on 73 games for PSG in the 3 seasons he's been with them

21 goals last season, If that's not enough to give him a 91 then SM is really clueless.

Out of the players you mentioned I'd rather sell Lennon and Callejon.[/color']

Elo?...correct?...twice?...in...one...thread?...

Never thought I'd see the day! ;)

In all seriousness anything to do with the French league the person I would listen to is Mr Him, Mr Elo Him B)

EDIT - BTW' date=' is Robert Huth (88, CB) from Stoke City something special? Or just an 88 player?[/quote']
Huth is a decent player but can't see him getting above 88 to be fair. Mistake today led to the first goal for Wigan but he is still good for a team like Stoke. Key partnership with Shawcross.

But is it a nice deal to swap Huth for Papastathopoulos Sokratis (Bremen)?