lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Swap Lavezzi for Neymar ?

Umm' date=' Lavezzi is good enough to succeed at PSG, who are struggling due to the lack of team chemistry, Neymar is hailed as special and I would only swap him if you don't mind losing Lavezzi, and either have a replacement for him OR you believe Neymar will definitely fulfil his undoubted promise.

And should I sell him or Eliseu? Need some money :/

I'd sell Eliseu, as Insua has much more time on his side and Malaga's finances are shaky atm. They have made a solid start to the season anyhow, hope that continues.

Umm' date=' Lavezzi is good enough to succeed at PSG, who are struggling due to the lack of team chemistry, Neymar is hailed as special and I would only swap him if you don't mind losing Lavezzi, and either have a replacement for him OR you believe Neymar will definitely fulfil his undoubted promise.[/quote']

Lavezzi is the best player in my team ATM

Umm' date=' Lavezzi is good enough to succeed at PSG, who are struggling due to the lack of team chemistry, Neymar is hailed as special and I would only swap him if you don't mind losing Lavezzi, and either have a replacement for him OR you believe Neymar will definitely fulfil his undoubted promise.

I'd sell Eliseu, as Insua has much more time on his side and Malaga's finances are shaky atm. They have made a solid start to the season anyhow, hope that continues.[/quote']

I would keep Eliseu

Ok, thanks for the answers!

But, Javier Hervás, who singned this season for Sevilla (if i'm not wrong), what about him? He his playing some minutes, maybe worth keep him right?

Benzema or Di Maria ? Regardless of position

Di Maria has been RM's go to man when the others are out of form, so him.

benzema too often drops back for a regular striker, and needs a lot of shots to score too.

I think if a FWD is more important, get Benzema, 94 si their max rating atm.

My Welbeck+ James Rodriguez+papadopolos for falcao?

Falcao is amazing and everything but those 3 players are great young talents. I would say No as as good as Falcao is, he isn't worth giving 3 amazing young players for

What about Milner instead of johnson and if not which one is better with johnson or with milner ?

Well, Milner has a shot at 91, Johnson doesn't have that coming in years now imo. Adebayor is useless in that deal, you should really ask for someone else

Benzema or Di Maria ? Regardless of position

Di Maria for me' date=' he really is key for R.Madrid and Argentina.

In SM terms Benzema is worth more but I prefer Di Maria :)

My Jesus Navas for Adam Johnson + Adebayor ?

Jesus Navas (even with Milner)

My Jesus Navas for Adam Johnson + Adebayor ?

I'd do it if a striker would be your main priority.

If not, no, as Navas is still a brilliant player, shame he hasn't tried in another league. Adebayor will be stuck at 91 unless Spurs qualify for CL again.