Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I wouldn't sell Riera mate... He's been amazing for Liverpool since he signed from Espanyol' date=' I think you should hold on to Riera and see how he does in the rating changes.[/quote']

riera hasn't been amazing for liverpool. He was only in form for the first 10 games tbh. Has been average so far in the later part of the season.

Recieved an offer for my Albert Riera for Shweinsteiger in a straight swap.

My only other LM is Babel and his position is wing anywany.

Ita good deal but it wouldnt go through becasue the Schwenstiger chairman would reverse it just turn it round offer riera and money

hi, i own a darlington with 1 m. in balance. marco motta, supposedly italy's future RB, is in an external udinese worth 5.1 m. I have a unknown brazilian 82 RB and Lamine Gassama (loaned out to me) as my RB'S. i also have a recently risen n'kolou, but i also have subotic, marcano, chico, and vanigli, so i dont really need him

i was thinking of swapping n'kolou and the unknown brazilian for motta. is it worth it? does n'kolou have a future outside of monaco, maybe rise next time? i would swap chico but supposedly he will rise to an 85/86

please help :confused:

Rossi - 19 games' date=' 12 goals - Rise to 91

Carloza - 23 games, 7 goals - Stay at 92[/quote']

In fact Cazorla ( not Carloza ) has 8 goals and 5 assists in 28 games, just scored one goal and created another in last night match against Bilbao.

He has a chance to 93, speacilly if Villarreal makes a good run in the CL quarter-finals.

In fact Cazorla ( not Carloza ) has 8 goals and 5 assists in 28 games' date=' just scored one goal and created another in last night match against Bilbao.

He has a chance to 93, speacilly if Villarreal makes a good run in the CL quarter-finals.[/quote']

Mine are just league stats. While yours are all games I think? Probably ESPN ones?

Edit - I don't think he will rise to 93 as he hasn't been on the form he has while getting his 92. Although I guess Rossi could have a shot at 92 as well...

Mine are just league stats. While yours are all games I think? Probably ESPN ones?

Edit - I don't think he will rise to 93 as he hasn't been on the form he has while getting his 92. Although I guess Rossi could have a shot at 92 as well...

You guess wrong. They are only league stats, not from espn.

He played in all league matches for Villarreal, and i happen to watch all of them.

He has a chance for 93.

Here you could try and use this site for stats http://eurosport.yahoo.com/football/villareal-cf/

not all of them are accurate' date=' but the ones from Premier League and La Liga are, at least untill now...[/quote']

Thats where you get your stats from then? I would rather trust the site I use http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/guardian/StatsCentre.asp?Lang=0&CTID=6&CPID=10&pStr=Team_Stats&TEID=323... always accurate for me. B)

Thats where you get your stats from then? I would rather trust the site I use http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/guardian/StatsCentre.asp?Lang=0&CTID=6&CPID=10&pStr=Team_Stats&TEID=323... always accurate for me. B)

I do use the guardian' date=' but for me it's one of the most inaccurate sites. Trust me i do watch almost all La Liga matches and most of the stats on the guardian have nothing to do with the reallity.

I only use the Guardian for leagues from Argentina and Brazil, which are also out of date or just inaccurate.

Edit: You can also double check with the team's official site... [url']http://www.villarrealcf.es/[/url]

This way you can find out by yourself which site is more accurate.. only problem is that you need to understand spanish for this one..

Ita good deal but it wouldnt go through becasue the Schwenstiger chairman would reverse it just turn it round offer riera and money

Thanks for your advice, Won't Riera go up in the english changes because he has settled in very well and has established a regular LM position at Liverpool ahead of Babel.

I know he hasn't been playing well for the last month or so but based on todays performance against Villa and in the remaining 8 games, maybe he can warrant a 92?

Thanks for your advice' date=' Won't Riera go up in the english changes because he has settled in very well and has established a regular LM position at Liverpool ahead of Babel.

I know he hasn't been playing well for the last month or so but based on todays performance against Villa and in the remaining 8 games, maybe he can warrant a 92?[/quote']

yes, atleast. I think he is definite to go up. personally.

I am very stuck on this one..

Bafetimbi Gomis for Denilson (Arsenal) and Igor De Camargo (Standard Liege)..

I'm the one who is trying to buy Gomis..

Need help! thanks.

Dont buy Gomis. St Etienne in poor form this season and with fact Denilson play as regular for Arsenal,he'll rise to 89 so dont sell Denilson

Dont buy Gomis. St Etienne in poor form this season and with fact Denilson play as regular for Arsenal' date='he'll rise to 89 so dont sell Denilson[/quote']

Denilsons played every game bar one for Arsenal this season, rise to 90 isnt out of the question if he manages a few decent performances before the changes....

Guest Football8

simple question.

Torres or Eto'o

i have Eto'o and the Liverpool manager has offered a straight swap

Eto'o atm, if Torres was fit all season it would of been Torres, but Eto'o scores on a regular basis for Barcelona and might be rising back upto 97. :)

Im Real Madrid in GC56.

Should i buy Love for Torres (89) and De La Red (90) ?

Actually all im asking is if there is a chance of Torres rising and Love decreasing ?

Also should i buy Essien for Van Der Vaart and Lassa Diarra, he did want de la red and Van der vaart but he is currently tied up in anothe deal

Also . . . Should i sell Sneidjer for Navas and Capel ?

Or should i do Pepe for those two . . . As i need wingers :/

Guest Football8

Im Real Madrid in GC56.

Should i buy Love for Torres (89) and De La Red (90) ?

Actually all im asking is if there is a chance of Torres rising and Love decreasing ?

Also should i buy Essien for Van Der Vaart and Lassa Diarra' date=' he did want de la red and Van der vaart but he is currently tied up in anothe deal

Also . . . Should i sell Sneidjer for Navas and Capel ?

Or should i do Pepe for those two . . . As i need wingers :/[/quote']

Torres is more likely dropping, so is De la red, so I'd buy Love for that deal. :P

Persuade him to do VDV and De la red, because Lassana Diarra can rise upto 92.

For Sneijder, I'd keep him, because he is part of your CM, with Mahamdou Diarra dropping to 93, he will be crucial for you. But if your desparately in need of wingers do it.

I wouldn't say no to Pepe reaching 94, but if you play 3 at the back, do Pepe for the 2 wingers, so I'd guess Heinze would move to CB. ;)