Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I offered for skrtel and liverpool countered 15m+pique.

shld i do it?

pique will hit 90?

I wouldn't sell Pique under any circumstances.

I think Skrtel is good, but 15M + Pique who could rise to 90 in the coming weeks isn't a great deal.

I think Skrtel despite his injury, will rise to 92 and Pique will jump to 90.

It all depends on your team and situation but Pique is a future Spain international and all class imho. Sir Alex was sad to see him go, that's for sure. :o

Im Real Madrid in GC56.

Should i buy Love for Torres (89) and De La Red (90) ?

Actually all im asking is if there is a chance of Torres rising and Love decreasing ?

Also should i buy Essien for Van Der Vaart and Lassa Diarra' date=' he did want de la red and Van der vaart but he is currently tied up in anothe deal

Also . . . Should i sell Sneidjer for Navas and Capel ?

Or should i do Pepe for those two . . . As i need wingers :/[/quote']

I'd give Torres and De La Red for Love, Torres doesnt play, but I don't think he will decrease, and De La Red, as you know may not play again. Whereas Vagner Love is in good form, and although it may be unlikely for him to increase, he will definitely maintain his rating, and a move out of Russia could help him ratings wise.

Personally I wouldn't give Diarra and VDV for Essien, as I think its too much, Lass is playing great and could be 91/92 soon, although I'd try to rid myself of VDV, as I don't think his rating is safe.

If you were to sell anyone for Navas/Capel, then it would be Pepe. Capel is absolute class, and although not playing as much this season (Due to Adriano's great form, and now Perotti's call up to the main squad), he is future 93+ material. Only problem with Navas is the lack of National team opportunities due to his severe Home Sickness, although he does look good for a 92 this time round, and would be the perfect RW imo. Although your defence will become weaker :/, so maybe selling VDV for 2 defenders would help.

Guest Football8

I offered for skrtel and liverpool countered 15m+pique.

shld i do it?

pique will hit 90?

I'd do it, both players have the chance to move up one rating, Pique 89 and Skrtel 92. :)

Guest Football8

Should I give Keita (92) and Matheu (88) for Gago (91)?

Or

Matheu (88) for Motta (86)?

Leaning towards the 2nd at the moment.

Do the first one as Gago maybe rising to 92, whereas Keita will stay or drop.

I have been offered £6' date='500,000 plus Sabrosa SIMAO for Aleksandr HLEB, deal or no deal?

I know HLEB has a good chance of going down to 92, what chance has SIMAO have of rising to 94?[/quote']

I'd take that. As you said Hleb has a high chance of going down, while Simao will maintain at least. He has a small chance of rising, but imo he will stay the same.

Guest Football8

I have been offered £6' date='500,000 plus Sabrosa SIMAO for Aleksandr HLEB, deal or no deal?

I know HLEB has a good chance of going down to 92, what chance has SIMAO have of rising to 94?[/quote']

Definately do it, Simao will stay or go up to 94, whereas Hleb will drop to 92, I'd say his chances are about 65/70% of going to 94. ;)

I'd take it. Although, I have been able to get Simao with 10+ million and some 30 million out of Hleb, so you could actually get more money out of it. Playerwise Simao for Hleb is great.

Guest Football8

ive had a bid accepted for bojan of jo. it is a straight swap with no money invlolved.

is it worth it :confused:

Yes, because Bojan has the chance to drop or stay, but Jo has the chance to go up or stay with the form he is for Everton, but I think Jo will stay. :)

I'd take it. Although' date=' I have been able to get Simao with 10+ million and some 30 million out of Hleb, so you could actually get more money out of it. Playerwise Simao for Hleb is great.[/quote']

I have also been offered 21M straight cash for him, but cannot buy any higher rated midfielders.

My current midfield (excluding Hleb) consists of:

DIEGO CAPEL, Trinidad LM-WLM/Wing 90

XABI ALONSO, Olano DM-CMDM/CM 93

SERGIO BUSQUETS, Burgos DM-CMDM/CM 85

BALLACK, Michael CM-AMCM/AM 93

FLAMINI, Mathieu CM-DMCM/DM 92

MAKOUN, Jean CM-DMCM/DM 91

MARCHISIO, Claudio CM-DMCM/DM 87

BRIGHI, Matteo CM-RMCM/RM 89

VAN DER VAART, Rafael AM-CMAM/CM 94

GOURCUFF, Yoann AM-CMAM/CM 90

ROBBEN, Arjen Wing/Fwd 92

Guest Football8

I have also been offered 21M straight cash for him' date=' but cannot buy any higher rated midfielders.

My current midfield (excluding Hleb) consists of:

DIEGO CAPEL, Trinidad LM-WLM/Wing 90

XABI ALONSO, Olano DM-CMDM/CM 93

SERGIO BUSQUETS, Burgos DM-CMDM/CM 85

BALLACK, Michael CM-AMCM/AM 93

FLAMINI, Mathieu CM-DMCM/DM 92

MAKOUN, Jean CM-DMCM/DM 91

MARCHISIO, Claudio CM-DMCM/DM 87

BRIGHI, Matteo CM-RMCM/RM 28 89

VAN DER VAART, Rafael AM-CMAM/CM 94

GOURCUFF, Yoann AM-CMAM/CM 90

ROBBEN, Arjen Wing/Fwd 92[/quote']

The ones to keep there are, Capel, Alonso, Busquets, Makoun, Marchisio, Gourcouff and Robben>

Guest Football8

wait im getting bojan

is it worth it.

Well, for the moment yes, but Jo's current state is unsure if he is going to return to City or stay at Everton. So for the moment I'd keep Jo, as he should keep his 90 and Bojan will stay or drop.

I have been offered Aguero and Di Natale +£10m for David Villa. Should i take it?

OMG!

Some people don't have a clue about football these days! (not you, the guy who offered you the deal) :o

Anyway, Aguero is amazing but so is Villa, but Aguero is very young and will be the best one day im sure of that..

Also Di Natale and 10m will come in handy and Di Natale is very good for Udinease who are still in the UEFA cup and he is their captain..

It's a great deal for you mate ! :)