• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Posted Images

I have been offered Aguero and Di Natale +£10m for David Villa. Should i take it?

OMG!

Some people don't have a clue about football these days! (not you, the guy who offered you the deal) :o

Anyway, Aguero is amazing but so is Villa, but Aguero is very young and will be the best one day im sure of that..

Also Di Natale and 10m will come in handy and Di Natale is very good for Udinease who are still in the UEFA cup and he is their captain..

It's a great deal for you mate ! :)

Guest Football8

I transfer listed Mancini as i have alot of back up' date=' youth and senior players, and have just been offered £22M should i accept or ask for more?[/quote']

Accept as Mancini is going to drop due to the game he has played this season. :)

hi' date=' i own a darlington with 1 m. in balance. marco motta, supposedly italy's future RB, is in an external udinese worth 5.1 m. I have a unknown brazilian 82 RB and Lamine Gassama (loaned out to me) as my RB'S. i also have a recently risen n'kolou, but i also have subotic, marcano, chico, and vanigli, so i dont really need him

i was thinking of swapping n'kolou and the unknown brazilian for motta. is it worth it? does n'kolou have a future outside of monaco, maybe rise next time? i would swap chico but supposedly he will rise to an 85/86

please help :confused:[/quote']

anyone? please help

Ok first time I have used the forums, got a question for all of you.

I am playing a 4-5-1 and I just got myself a great CF, and I am looking for a solid DM. I have Xavi, and a friend of mine wants to buy him off me for Diarra + Higuain and 30 M. Should I do this deal?? if I do this who could I buy to play beside Diarra, I am looking for someone who is a good passer?

Gk R.ADLER 91

CB/RB S.TASCI 90

CB/LB K.KALADZE 92

CB F.CANNAVARO 95

RB/LB M.CASSETTI 90

CM/DM M.SISSOKO 90

CM H.XAVI 96

AM/LM N.KRANJCAR 91

Wing/Fwd T.WALCOTT 89

Fwd/A A.RONALDINHO 96

Fwd S.AGUERO 94

Ok first time I have used the forums' date=' got a question for all of you.

I am playing a 4-5-1 and I just got myself a great CF, and I am looking for a solid DM. I have Xavi, and a friend of mine wants to buy him off me for Diarra + Higuain and 30 M. Should I do this deal?? if I do this who could I buy to play beside Diarra, I am looking for someone who is a good passer?

Gk R.ADLER 91

CB/RB S.TASCI 90

CB/LB K.KALADZE 92

CB F.CANNAVARO 95

RB/LB M.CASSETTI 90

CM/DM M.SISSOKO 90

CM H.XAVI 96

AM/LM N.KRANJCAR 91

Wing/Fwd T.WALCOTT 89

Fwd/A A.RONALDINHO 96

Fwd S.AGUERO 94[/quote']

Hello mate, i suggest you to dont do the deal. Xavi is great player and he has big chance to rise to 97 in next changes and he's also the good passer that you want. If you are looking for good DM, Zanetti and Senna will be good buy coz both of them are cheap but 94 rated so they will be useful player for you.

Hope i help,

gozgoz

Ok first time I have used the forums' date=' got a question for all of you.

Gk R.ADLER 91

CB/RB S.TASCI 90

CB/LB K.KALADZE 92

CB F.CANNAVARO 95

RB/LB M.CASSETTI 90

CM/DM M.SISSOKO 90

CM H.XAVI 96

AM/LM N.KRANJCAR 91

Wing/Fwd T.WALCOTT 89

Fwd/A A.RONALDINHO 96

Fwd S.AGUERO 94[/quote']

Which Diarra are you getting ? Make a search on CM and AM to see if you can have anyone of a top level with you 30 million. That depends very much on if they're in unmanaged teams. Higuain is a must to get, but your midfield is getting now relatively weak.

Which Diarra are you getting ? Make a search on CM and AM to see if you can have anyone of a top level with you 30 million. That depends very much on if they're in unmanaged teams. Higuain is a must to get' date=' but your midfield is getting now relatively weak.[/quote']

I would be getting Mahamadou Diarra, and I have put in bids for Diego, and Vander Vart. Sissoko and Krankjcar are just backups that are filling in right now. The 30 million would be added to the 200+ million I already have.

Hello mate' date=' i suggest you to dont do the deal. Xavi is great player and he has big chance to rise to 97 in next changes and he's also the good passer that you want. If you are looking for good DM, Zanetti and Senna will be good buy coz both of them are cheap but 94 rated so they will be useful player for you.

Hope i help,

gozgoz[/quote']

I have the money to go out and spend on a player, I am not worried about that. I think Senna belongs to the guy that doesn't like me very much in the league lol. If the deal was Essien + Huguian + 30 million, would that make a difference? I have put offers in for Diego and Vander Vart to help strengthen the midfield. I will see if I can also put in a bid for another DM.

If I were not to make the deal, what should I do to help the team then??

I know it's hard to me to be impartial, since I am the one that offered you that deal, but here is how I would be thinking if it was the other way around: XAVI is good, no doubt about that. But when you look at the deal, you get a 94 DM, plus a young star at Real Madrid (probably he will be the next Raul), and money. I know you have 200M, but 230 is even better. :) They could come in really handy. In one championship I was offered Maxi Rodriguez for 20 M, and I only had 19 M. I had to wait until I played at home, so I made the 20 M, but until that time he already accepted another deal. So, as I said, 30 M can make a difference.

On the other hand, XAVI is the man with the pass at Barcelona, and I am sure MESSI wouldn't be what he is today without XAVI to deliver the pass. Considering that XAVI is turning 30 soon, though, I would say that over all it is a very good deal. If it was the other way round, I would do the deal, but in the end the decision is all yours. :D

ive recieved 2 offers 12 mill for rossi and 25 mill for tevez should i do it my other strikers are

ETO'O' date=' Samuel

ROONEY, Wayne

HENRY, Thierry

TEVEZ, Carlos

ROSSI, Giuseppe

AGBONLAHOR, Gabriel[/quote']

You dont sell such good players for cash only. Thats the worst thing you can do.