lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Will he? He's been poor last games and now they have Javi Garcia' date=' and they gave some money for him...

My fws are Luuk de Jong, Roux, Matavz, Borini[/quote']

javi garcia is far superrior to rodwell, much better all round player, id be suprised if they dont loan rodwell out

Is franco Acerbi worth getting if possible? Would be swapping him for Juan Jesus from inter.....

Also should I swap my Boilesen for Ogbonna??? Ogbonna would then be my starting LB!

If prefer to have Juan and Acerbi.

Yes to Ogbanna

Hi guys what would you rather have:

Aguero (who I use to have) or the 92.7million I accepted for him to buy the following players:

TELLO

OGBONNA

DIGNE

ADEMILSON

MORGAN Adam,

WARD-PROWSE

AZPILICUETA

YANGA-MBIWA

KOSCIELNY

DIABY

MUNIAIN

DZAGOEV

SHAQIRI

DAMIÃO

Gonna sell Evra to a Newcastle team in my setup' date=' willing to take Jerome Boateng and either Tiote or Ben Arfa

who would you go for?

I have Schweinstieger at DM with M'Vila on the bench

and as far as AM go I have Rooney, Di Maria and Cazorla[/quote']

I wouldnt do the deal because none of those players will strengthen your side and it will only lead to concerns if they dont play. Keep Evra. I would only take Boateng and Arfa for Evra if you have a better LB in the team already.

Both raise to 91 at the next revalutation?

Both will stay at 90.

Aguero (who I use to have) or the 92.7million I accepted for him to buy the following players:

TELLO

OGBONNA

DIGNE

ADEMILSON

MORGAN Adam' date='

WARD-PROWSE

AZPILICUETA

YANGA-MBIWA

KOSCIELNY

DIABY,MUNIAIN

DZAGOEV

SHAQIRI

DAMIÃO[/quote']

Id rather have all those great players. Im sure at least two of those will hit 92 down the line, making the deal for Aguero more than worth it.

Id rather have all those great players. Im sure at least two of those will hit 92 down the line' date=' making the deal for Aguero more than worth it.[/quote']

Well I totally agree, a certain forum member who will remain nameless thought I was mad to sell Aguero for 92.7million as, an I quote: "he is the best forward on the game"

Surely if he was the best forward on the game he would be rated 100 would he not?

Well I totally agree' date=' a certain forum member who will remain nameless thought I was mad to sell Aguero for 92.7million as, an I quote: [i']"he is the best forward on the game"[/i]

Surely if he was the best forward on the game he would be rated 100 would he not?

True, what he should have said is Aguero is one of the best in the game.

TELLO

OGBONNA

DIGNE

ADEMILSON

MORGAN Adam' date='

WARD-PROWSE

AZPILICUETA

YANGA-MBIWA

KOSCIELNY

DIABY

MUNIAIN

DZAGOEV

SHAQIRI

DAMIÃO[/quote']

If depth is needed then its worth doing.

If most of those players are going to get near your starting XI then do it.

Oh what I forgot to mention was I have Ibra and Rooney up front with Reus and Lewandowski as back up.
Care to link me to the club profile? (pm it me if you wish)

Might be worth looking internally at some clubs for cash sales.

guys I'm managing man city and I have a fresh team (turn 1 of season 1). First thing I should buy is of course a CB :D, but I'm not sure who to buy. The defenders available are Adil Ramy and Mehdi Benatia. I can also buy Alex Song for 23 M and play him as a CB, so which deal should I go for ?

I can make one more deal with the money I have, so I have the option to buy one of those: Jovetic - Eriksen - Muniain - Damiao - Rossi and Shurrle. They are all great players but which one or two should I go for?

Should I exchange Balotelli or Gareth Barry with Schurrle or Jovetic ? Honestly I think these two won't increase anymore, but it's always good to ask the experts :P

Hope someone can help.

guys I'm managing man city and I have a fresh team (turn 1 of season 1). First thing I should buy is of course a CB :D' date=' but I'm not sure who to buy. The defenders available are Adil Ramy and Mehdi Benatia. I can also buy Alex Song for 23 M and play him as a CB, so which deal should I go for ?

I can make one more deal with the money I have, so I have the option to buy one of those: Jovetic - Eriksen - Muniain - Damiao - Rossi and Shurrle. They are all great players but which one or two should I go for?

Should I exchange Balotelli or Gareth Barry with Schurrle or Jovetic ? Honestly I think these two won't increase anymore, but it's always good to ask the experts :P

Hope someone can help.[/quote']

you can get yanga @ Montpellier. Benatia or Song would be very good, Don't bother with Rami.

Jovetic & Rossi would be best 2. The others have yet to prove at a level of those 2. Balotelli worth keeping to rise or swap for better. You can trade Barry if you want Many midfielders ay City that will have more games than him this season.

new Real Madrid' date=' Marchisio + Vidal for Modric, good enough ?[/quote']

Well you have Kaka (probably he will drop) and Ozil both 94 to compete with Modric for the AM position. Marchisio plays at the same positions as Modric (MC/ME). Vidal also plays as MC and plays in all defensive positions!

Modric may have 93 (but you still got Benzema, Ozil and Kaka for AM Position and Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Essien for cover CM position.

So in overall I would trade Marchisio + Vidal for Modric simply because it adds more depth to your squad and still not losing quality and Modric can still be covered by Vidal, Khedira, Essien, Marchisio

Also Modric wont play a lot ahead of Ozil, so do the deal!

I hope i helped you;)