Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hi i need urgent help who should i buy queresma or boswingwa

Depends what you need more, a RB or a Wing... I think Quaresma will decrease, while Bosingwa will stay the same, i think... So, in the end it comes down to what do you need more, a RB or a Wing :)

Should I get Manuel JONAS GUTIERREZ for 1M + Kallstrom? I am not using Kallstrom too much' date=' and I really need a wing... What do you reckon? I say it's a good deal, but I don't know too much about Gutierrez...[/quote']

He's a good player but will drop to 90 imho. Newcastle is having a very poor season, and Jonas has been hot and cold (when not injured). Expect a drop but if you can use a 90 winger with potential then do the deal. ;)

Herby

I offered Raul Albiol + Guardado + 15M for Vidic. However the Man U manager decided to negotiate and changed it to Raul Albiol + Akinfeev + 25M.

I accepted that.

Akinfeev is my best GK (next one is Romero) however Shay Given is in an unmanaged club and I already offered the 6 million chairmain value. What do you guys think about this?

EDIT: Could this be blocked by my chairman? He values Raul Albiol at 25M' date=' Akinfeev at 18M and Vidic at 32M.[/quote']

Erm yeah it isn't a bad deal.

Vidic has a good chance of rising to 96, while Raul Albiol, though a good prospect, is likely to stay at 92 for now (unless Valencia dramatically improve before the end of the season)

Akinfeev will be a top goalie, and I think he should rise to 92 in the next change, but in order for him to rise it would probably require a move to a better league (I hope United sign him to replace van der Sar, I don't wanna be stuck with Foster/Kuzsczak)

All in all a pretty decent deal

hi i need urgent help who should i buy queresma or boswingwa

If ratings are all that matter to you, go for Bosingwa because Quaresma would drop to 91/92 (as mikkey80 has already stated).

He's a good player but will drop to 90 imho. Newcastle is having a very poor season' date=' and Jonas has been hot and cold (when not injured). Expect a drop but if you can use a 90 winger with potential then do the deal. ;)

Herby[/quote']

What about Kallstrom? Will he rise, drop or stay?

Help. I'm Everton and Have Ruud Van Nistlerooy..

Barcelona have made an offer to Everton for Ruud VAN NISTELROOY of £58' date='550,000 plus Alberto ZAPATER and Fernández LUIS GARCIA.[/quote']

i wouldn't take it tbh, don't think the deal would even go thru.

Espanyol are in the bottom of the league and garcia will definitely drop while zapater is stuck with zaragoza who isn't even certain of promotion (they are 5th). I reckon he will drop as well.

Even though RVN will drop, it won't be below 94 and i can't see how two potential 89+ players will help your squad :rolleyes:

cheers

Help. I'm Everton and Have Ruud Van Nistlerooy..

Barcelona have made an offer to Everton for Ruud VAN NISTELROOY of £58' date='550,000 plus Alberto ZAPATER and Fernández LUIS GARCIA.[/quote']

Those 2 players you are getting are gonna drop while Van Nestleroy is gonna drop

If the money is good then negatiate for better players or more money

If money is not valuable then reject

Cheers

Chairman keeps blocking my deal. I have Messi and no matter where I play him he always gets a 5 or 6 and has been below par for the last 3 season :mad: been offered Kaka in a straight swap but chairman wont let Messi go.

Going to try and get Kaka + Pato for Messi

Chairman keeps blocking my deal. I have Messi and no matter where I play him he always gets a 5 or 6 and has been below par for the last 3 season :mad: been offered Kaka in a straight swap but chairman wont let Messi go.

I also have MESSI and he is my best player, i always play him as a forward, together with ETO'O or HENRY, and I can't complain... Wouldn't trade MESSI for anything in the world... :)

because messi's value is higher than kaka.

IF you want kaka, ask the manager to offer kaka+5m and the deal would go thru. But i wouldn't see messi for anyone in the world :D

I felt the same at the start, thought is never sell him but look at his stats over the last 3 seasons:

20(0) 5 goals- 6.15

17(4) 6 goals - 6.50

7 (2) 0 goals - 6.44

Were as Kaka is over 8.00 every season

And I have tried playing him EVERYWHERE but to no avail

I felt the same at the start' date=' thought is never sell him but look at his stats over the last 3 seasons:

20(0) 5 goals- 6.15

17(4) 6 goals - 6.50

7 (2) 0 goals - 6.44

Were as Kaka is over 8.00 every season

And I have tried playing him EVERYWHERE but to no avail[/quote']

Does Kaka score more goals?

Erm yeah it isn't a bad deal.

Vidic has a good chance of rising to 96' date=' while Raul Albiol, though a good prospect, is likely to stay at 92 for now (unless Valencia dramatically improve before the end of the season)

Akinfeev will be a top goalie, and I think he should rise to 92 in the next change, but in order for him to rise it would probably require a move to a better league (I hope United sign him to replace van der Sar, I don't wanna be stuck with Foster/Kuzsczak)

All in all a pretty decent deal [/quote']

Thanx for the answer, however my chairman blocked the deal... I offered him him now Raul Albiol + Akinfeev + 5 mil (first bid was 25 mil) but now the other manager rejected stating he has received a better deal. I looked and saw that Barcelona offered him something.

Thank you, you pointless SM chairman block function, %$$&*##@%@!#^!#^!!! :mad:

Whoever is getting Fucile is getting the better deal there.... :)

Oriol will drop to 88/87 while Fucile should just have done enough to keep his 90...

Thanks mate, it was me offering Oriol and money for Fucile, so as the other guy accepted it I made the trade. If Oriol gets decrease, I'll rep you.

Actually, I've checked it out and Fucile seems to start practically always for Porto. I don't know how he plays, but Porto is doing greatly, so I'm convinced too that at least Fucile is not going down.

Guest Phill

My Hart for Given?

I Wouldnt ive My Heart For Given ;) (Rubbish Joke :D )

Do It, Joe Hart Going Nowhere With Shay Given Stopping Him (Yes Another! :D )

:o