• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Need opinions on a few deals:

RVP + 20m = Ozil

Sanchez = Kompany

Kompany = 30m

Javi Martinez = 25m

20m can get u a solid 92 player like falcao or ivanovic

I get right side

Id do the 1st deal and use the 20m to get Falcao.

Id do the second deal if you need a CB more than a FWD and have cover for Sanchez.

Last 2 i wouldnt do.

RVP + 20m = Ozil

Sanchez = Kompany

Kompany = 30m*

Javi Martinez = 25m*

I get right side

Keep RvP and buy Falcao with 20m. Sell Martinez if you can get a better replacement. Also the Kompany part is confusing. One says you are getting him, the other says you are selling him. Are they different game worlds? If so then keep Kompany over Sanchez and only sell Kompany for 30m if you can get Vidic/Pique with the money.

RVP + 20m = Ozil

Sanchez = Kompany

Kompany = 30m

Javi Martinez = 25m

I get right side

Keep RVP

Get Kompany

Sell Javi Martinez (try for more £)

Buy Falcao with J.Martinez moneys

My Robinho = Lavezzi+14mil.

Money isn't really any use' date=' but Robinho is one of the players I've been looking to swap out for some one younger, but who is better really? :)

TIA.[/quote']

Lavezzi + 14 mil for me . IMO , Robinho is overrated.

But if you can swap Robinho for a very good prospect , do it

Ramos or Alves? And is Ramos safe at 94?

Dani Alves is no doubt the best RB in the world, but I really feel Ramos will shine at CB for Madrid, plus he is younger and is CB/RB position is better than Dani Alves RB/RM as there are more higher rated wingers than RB's and CB's.

And I can see Ramos hitting 95 after last season and the euros :)

Ramos for me!

I see that a manager asked ,,Ramos or Dani Alves ?" amd everybody says Ramos but i want to be very very sure and ithink i ask the same question : should i swap MY Dani Alves for Sergio Ramos ?

This manager wants Alves and he offered Ramos for him , i countered Ramos + Alba for Alves but he don't want to make this deal , so he want my Dani Alves for his Ramos , should i do it ? I ask because 3 months ago i said , ,, NOOO wayyy, i keep Alves" but now i'm not so sure because Alves isn't the same.

I see that a manager asked ' date=',Ramos or Dani Alves ?" amd everybody says Ramos but i want to be very very sure and ithink i ask the same question : should i swap MY Dani Alves for Sergio Ramos ?

This manager wants Alves and he offered Ramos for him , i countered Ramos + Alba for Alves but he don't want to make this deal , so he want my Dani Alves for his Ramos , should i do it ? I ask because 3 months ago i said , ,, NOOO wayyy, i keep Alves" but now i'm not so sure because Alves isn't the same.

Mate it's Ramos for me. Young and playing awesome. Alves is leaving Barca exposed at the back quite often now so he is not improving to say the least

I see that a manager asked ' date=',Ramos or Dani Alves ?" amd everybody says Ramos but i want to be very very sure and ithink i ask the same question : should i swap MY Dani Alves for Sergio Ramos ?

Dani Alves is clearly past his best and is gradually declining. Ramos, on the other hand, is at the peak of his career and deserves to rise again (to 95). If the other guy's still that keen on Alves though, try to include some cash or a (lowly-rated) younger player to sweeten the deal for you but I'd personally swap Dani for Ramos anytime of the day.

Both players are worth having don't misunderstand.

I just feel Ramos is at his preferred postion at CB now and he will develop so much more there. I think both will be 95 next changes, I see every reason in Ramos rising, and don't see any reason in Alves dropping.

My Rodwell for Krul?

I need a good Gk' date=' because I only have Jourdren from Montepellier

My other midfields are Kehl, Gonalons, Dzagoev, Iturraspe[/quote']

I would do it definitely mate. I rate Krul very highly and he gives the performances to confirm it. Definitely gonna rise and awesome. Rodwell is not gonna play much because

1) He's at City

2) They have loads of Centre Midfielders and they just signed Javi Garcia as well.

So Krul for me

Muslera for Ter Stegen?

Id be getting Ter Stegen

Ter Stegen everytime dude!

My Rodwell for Krul?

I need a good Gk' date=' because I only have Jourdren from Montepellier

My other midfields are Kehl, Gonalons, Dzagoev, Iturraspe[/quote']

What are the other GK's available?