Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who should I buy? I have 23M

Ezequiel Garay for £20,090,000

Andra Barzagli for £13,130,000

Fabricio Coloccini for £13,310,000

Luis Miguel for £16,000,000 (Is he dropping, going up, staying?)

I'm not looking for someone for the long long term, I need one of those guys now, and don't mind spending the cash

Help. I'm Everton and Have Ruud Van Nistlerooy..

Barcelona have made an offer to Everton for Ruud VAN NISTELROOY of £58' date='550,000 plus Alberto ZAPATER and Fernández LUIS GARCIA.[/quote']

I wouldn't accept that mate... as said above although Ruud will drop it isnt worth having 2 90's for him.

Who should I buy? I have 23M

Ezequiel Garay for £20' date='090,000

Andra Barzagli for £13,130,000

Fabricio Coloccini for £13,310,000

Luis Miguel for £16,000,000 (Is he dropping, going up, staying?)

I'm not looking for someone for the long long term, I need one of those guys now, and don't mind spending the cash

I think Garay would be the best buy from them lot mate... he's young and like you said your not looking for the future but he would be still good for it. :D

I had a bid for Gallas accepted for 18M' date=' my chairman rates him at 7.7M will it go through? should I do that, or buy Ezequiel Garay for 20M?[/quote']

This is actually difficult one. That's because Gallas is 93 and definitely not going more down now. I'd see him getting his rating back to 94 at the end of the season if not now, if Arsenal keeps their defense tight as it is now and Gallas stays a France national team starter. On the other hand Garay might be one of the biggest promises and almost certainly going to have a rise. Imo 91 is good enough for a first team player, in any of my teams. You can beat all the teams with player rated about 90, it becomes less significant after that (actually even 88-89 is playable and that's where I aim in smaller teams). Considering Gallas age and that few managers are interested to him currently, you might be paying too much for him and if you can do with 91 rated defender for now you should go for Garay if someone is fool enough to allow you to get him.

I've been offered Zlatan Ibrahimovic + £10m for Wayne Rooney.......I'm not sure what to do cause both players are currently having a good season.......what do ya think I should do?

rooney will always stay at 96 regardless of his performances (he has been a 96 since sm started :rolleyes:)

unless u need the 10m, i wouldn't do the deal because of rooney's age and sm preference over him :D

cheers

rooney will always stay at 96 regardless of his performances (he has been a 96 since sm started :rolleyes:)

unless u need the 10m' date=' i wouldn't do the deal because of rooney's age and sm preference over him :D

cheers[/quote']

I don't need the cash so I think I'll take your advice. Thanks :)

hey guys' date='

I am being offered Robbie KEANE+FABIO AURELIO for scherer MAXWELL,should i accept the offer.Although Maxwell hasnt been a regular at INter,he is being linked with a move to Barcelona!

ALso i do not have any other 90+ LB in my team pls help!![/quote']

maxwell's position should be changed to Lm/LB anyway, so you wouldn't have a lb if you don't sell him.

aurelio is going up for sure, but keane is going down. I doubt the deal will go through, but go ahead with it.

cheers

Should I get Adriano Correia for 15m?

Is his rating and position due to stay the same for the foreseeable future?

i reckon so. He has played a fair amount of games for in-form sevilla this season (14starts, 7 subs, 3 goals) and has been decent.

He and capel have been constantly rotated about this season.

position and rating due to stay imo.

cheers

maxwell's position should be changed to Lm/LB anyway' date=' so you wouldn't have a lb if you don't sell him.

aurelio is going up for sure, but keane is going down. I doubt the deal will go through, but go ahead with it.

cheers[/quote']

Thanks for the help mate!

Cheers

:)

i have had a deal accepted for Swichenstiger of 10mil and Seedorf i am buying Swichenstiger should i complete the deal

I would decent wide players are like gold dust. Seedorf's rating is safe he's played alot.

It all goes down to 'do you need a RM/LM? or do you need an AM?'

Have been offered 11m plus Wilson Palacios for Martin Petrov

As I understand, Palacios should move up to 88 while Petrov will go down to 90.

So a 25 year old 88 rated CM playing regularly for Spurs plus 11m for a 90 year old Winger who has had problems with injury and hardly a regular at City.

Good deal?

Have been offered 11m plus Wilson Palacios for Martin Petrov

As I understand' date=' Palacios should move up to 88 while Petrov will go down to 90.

So a 25 year old 88 rated CM playing regularly for Spurs plus 11m for a 90 year old Winger who has had problems with injury and hardly a regular at City.

Good deal?[/quote']

Its decent. I would try and get someone along with Petrov. Cause at the minute its only a 87 for a 91 and Im sure he'd give someone else. But yeah the ratings you mentioned should happen, in the next few days.. lol

I offered Diarra plus money, and he made me this counter offer. I can get rid of Diarra, since I have Essien as well, and I could use Robinho as a wing on the left side, instead of Zhirkov as a LM. My only problem is whether Robinho will fall and if yes, how much...

I offered Diarra plus money' date=' and he made me this counter offer. I can get rid of Diarra, since I have Essien as well, and I could use Robinho as a wing on the left side, instead of Zhirkov as a LM. My only problem is whether Robinho will fall and if yes, how much...[/quote']

Robinho will drop. I honestly think it could be a 93, but a -2 drop is pretty rare when players are rated really highly, so expect a 94.