lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have to say, I'm a little bit surprised by the replies so far... Just one good season doesn't mean Tevez will regain 94, who's to say City won't sell him to say, Zenit for 40mill? De Rossi I'm not sure how long he can hold his 94, and he isn't young either

A year n half ago I was offered Milito (95) + Cambiasso (95) for Rooney (95), everyone said do it, but I hesitated, as it is that guy resigned so the deal never got thru, now look where Milito and Cambiasso are, hence why I am quite hesitant over this deal.

Any other opinions? :)

Need answers in next 3 mins' date='

De Rossi + Tevez or Rooney?[/quote']

Rooney, but im biased :D

De Rossi is a solid player, but Roma are rebuilding and havent been the best, so maybe he shouldnt be 94? Although he hasnt done anything to drop. Even if he does play for the national team, they havent been the best either. But i guess its a bit like Chiellini at Juventus, and he kept his 94.

Tevez, i just dont like lol. Where its possible he can reclaim his 94, if he scores a load of goals, and City do well in Europe and the League. But his situation is too uncertain for me. Like has already been said, he could be sold. I know there was interest from abroad and his homeland etc. Its probably unlikely unless they have a fallen out. But Mancini and City have already shown they have no spine and will let a good player walk all over them, and then take him back after he takes the mick and completely disrespects everyone involved with the club. Nobody should be bigger than the club.

But to end the essay lol, the deciding factor for me would be their age and resale value in SM. they are a bit older than Rooney, and as they both approach 30, they will be harder to sell on, depending on the managers in your gameworld.

I think its much less likely they go the way of Cambiasso and Milito though.

Apologies for essay and my Tevez bashing :D

De Rossi is a NT icon, he will be a starter until the next world cup at least, he's a beast in the field, and probably will keep his 94.

Tevez is getting back, his last performances were awesome, he will be scoring for City this season and to regain his 94 he'll get to be back for his NT and do it for the whole season, a bit hard, but anyway, both for rooney is a good deal for you. :)

Walcott + Carroll or Pepe ?

Which side :)

pepe is better

Sould I buy Jack Butland?

yes get him good talent

Luiz plus Oscar for Muller??

do it muller is really good.

de rossi + tevez is better.

tevez is a good player and he is not very old like milito who was above30 two yrs back. de rossi is still good and i don't think he will drop any time soon. so get them, rvp is challenging rooney for his spot and he is not an automatic starter at man u now

Ronaldo + M'Vila or Modric + David Silva + Benzema?

silva + modric < / = cr7

but modric >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> m'vila so do it