• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Posted Images

I offered Diarra plus money, and he made me this counter offer. I can get rid of Diarra, since I have Essien as well, and I could use Robinho as a wing on the left side, instead of Zhirkov as a LM. My only problem is whether Robinho will fall and if yes, how much...

I offered Diarra plus money' date=' and he made me this counter offer. I can get rid of Diarra, since I have Essien as well, and I could use Robinho as a wing on the left side, instead of Zhirkov as a LM. My only problem is whether Robinho will fall and if yes, how much...[/quote']

Robinho will drop. I honestly think it could be a 93, but a -2 drop is pretty rare when players are rated really highly, so expect a 94.

I give M. Diarra + Zhirkov and I get Robinho...

Diarra would drop to 93, Zhirkov should stay and Robinho will drop to 94.

Diarra could improve again when he comes back from injury, but that would probably be far into the future. Robinho would only rise again if he joins a better club and plays really well, or Man City finish in the top 3 or 4 next season which right now is highly unlikely.

Guys I have a question here :)

I desperately need a CB .. I was going to buy Tasci but Im with Olympiakos and one ***** with Milan gave more money than me and..... Tasci is Milan player now...

I have the opportunity to buy some players. Who is best of them according to you . These are the players :

Marcelo Bordon, Sergei Ignashevich, Jonny Magallon, Sebastien Puygrenier, Gonzalez Daniel Jarque, Martin Laursen, Vasili Berezutskiy, Daniel CATA DIAZ, Joleon Lesscot, Edu Dracena, Carlos Cuellar.

Who will rise or at least who won't fall to 89 :)

p.s Arsenal is offering Gallas to me for 20 m :)

Of those I know Laursen will rise, Lescott should rise but not a certain as with Laursen.

Bordon is one to miss, getting older and is likely to keep de-creasing. Gallas as well will drop to 92 in the next couple of days/weeks so wait and buy him for £10M then :D

Of those I know Laursen will rise' date=' Lescott should rise but not a certain as with Laursen.

Bordon is one to miss, getting older and is likely to keep de-creasing. Gallas as well will drop to 92 in the next couple of days/weeks so wait and buy him for £10M then :D[/quote']

Laursen won't rise anymore, as he has been injured for quite a while, but no question about it, he was on for a rise before his injury..

And I reckon Lescott will definately go up, good player!

Guys I have a question here :)

I desperately need a CB .. I was going to buy Tasci but Im with Olympiakos and one ***** with Milan gave more money than me and..... Tasci is Milan player now...

I have the opportunity to buy some players. Who is best of them according to you . These are the players :

Marcelo Bordon' date=' Sergei Ignashevich, Jonny Magallon, Sebastien Puygrenier, Gonzalez Daniel Jarque, Martin Laursen, Vasili Berezutskiy, Daniel CATA DIAZ, Joleon Lesscot, Edu Dracena, Carlos Cuellar.

Who will rise or at least who won't fall to 89 :)

p.s Arsenal is offering Gallas to me for 20 m :)[/quote']

Sell Gallas and buy LESCOTT

Guest Abdel Zizi

I have a real though one IMO.

I am Genoa in GC 45 and I want to buy Bocchetti back from AZ Alkmaar.

I have good relations with the AZ manager, previously buying Dembele from him.

He said he was interested in doing a deal which involves Bocchetti (22 84) and El Hamdaoui (24 88) for my Nikola Kalinic (21 88). Bocchetti is looking at a +3 next changes.

I do not need to fill in any position, I like Kalinic but he's covered (Dembele, Acquafresca and Keirrison).

Is it worth doing this deal for me?

Is El Hamdaoui looking at a rise too since his goalscoring run seems a little bit slowed down?

And last thing, is Kalinic too good to sell?

Thanks in advance.

This is a tricky one' date=' Hart was having an amazing season for City before Given came in, and Given is just amazing in net for City. If you were looking for the future I'd prefer Hart but if you're looking for now I'd get Given.[/quote']

Thanks for all the replys.... i just can't decide whether to go for the short or long term option :o

Another dilemma, if Lampard worth Pogrenbak and Tymoschev? I would be getting Lampard...

TIA

Been offered Schweinstiger for Nani and Hargreaves. I think its a good deal but just looking for someone to support my views

I take it your United ? I would do it if so mate because the German rating changes have just been and Schweinstiger is sure to keep his rating for now and I think both Nani and Hargreaves will drop so I'd do it if your Man United.

Is paying 18M for Luis Miguel a good deal? I have Ramos injured for 5 weeks' date=' and Salgado only has 88. I don't need the money, should I do it? or what price do you recommend I pay?[/quote']

18mil is a deer for him mate, I think 13-14mil would be a suitable price for Miguel.

Is paying 18M for Luis Miguel a good deal? I have Ramos injured for 5 weeks' date=' and Salgado only has 88. I don't need the money, should I do it? or what price do you recommend I pay?[/quote']

How much cash have you got? £18m is good but dont waste all your money on a replacement.

What formation do you use and could you play a CB instead (3 at the back, ie 3-4-1-2)?

How much cash have you got? £18m is good but dont waste all your money on a replacement.

What formation do you use and could you play a CB instead (3 at the back' date=' ie 3-4-1-2)?[/quote']

I have 26M, and I've been playing that formation, but Cannavaro seems to recover to slowly!

I have 26M' date=' and I've been playing that formation, but Cannavaro seems to recover to slowly![/quote']

If your playing 3-4-1-2 i would avoid signing another RB, look to buy a CB such as Raul Albiol if you can get him although he might cost a bit more.

A CB would be more valuable to your team, if Ramos gets injured or Suspended he can cover him, same with cannavaro and the same goes for the other defender. Whereas Miguel will only be able to cover the RB slot.