Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

in gc 44 i have lampard and need some more depth.

I have a bid accepted for Arshavin and Cheyrou

but i can get from zenit' date=' niang and tymoschuk.

should i cancel :confused:

i know tymoschuk might go bayern and niang is doing ok. whick deal should i do all help appreciated[/quote']

Take the Zenit one..... :o

Honestly though i think it's a fair deal.

in gc 44 i have lampard and need some more depth.

I have a bid accepted for Arshavin and Cheyrou

but i can get from zenit' date=' niang and tymoschuk.

should i cancel :confused:

i know tymoschuk might go bayern and niang is doing ok. whick deal should i do all help appreciated[/quote']

I'd keep the deal you already have mate. But it's just my opinion see what other people say 1st.

I wouldn't sell Lampard anyway as I think he is one of the best players in the world, and is very highly rated on SM..

Zenit one IMO is not good enough to take Lamps, even thought if Tymoschuk goes to Bayern he'll probs get into their team considering Van Bommel's and Ze Roberto's age.. but I can't seem him getting passed 92.

Niang is doing well at Marseille but he is getting old and won't go past 91.

Lampard will keep his rating and isn't getting any younger, but tbh I wouldn't do the Zenit one because your getting a 92 and 91 who will stay for a 95 who will stay and if he continued his form he had earlier in the season he had a good shot at 96!, but he'll stay 95.

As for the one with Arshavin, it just depends on positions really and what you'd need, Arshavin will stay at 93, but if he continues playing as he is he can easily get 94, but try and ask for Arshavin and someone else for Lampard.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Can someone please respond to my question one page or two pages back.

Everbodies questions get's answered except mine, which get's skipped over all the time.

Guest Football8

I have a real though one IMO.

I am Genoa in GC 45 and I want to buy Bocchetti back from AZ Alkmaar.

I have good relations with the AZ manager' date=' previously buying Dembele from him.

He said he was interested in doing a deal which involves Bocchetti (22 84) and El Hamdaoui (24 88) for my Nikola Kalinic (21 88). Bocchetti is looking at a +3 next changes.

I do not need to fill in any position, I like Kalinic but he's covered (Dembele, Acquafresca and Keirrison).

Is it worth doing this deal for me?

Is El Hamdaoui looking at a rise too since his goalscoring run seems a little bit slowed down?

And last thing, is Kalinic too good to sell?

Thanks in advance.[/font']

I'd keep El Hamdaoui atm, because his recently gone from 84 to 88 and if he does well until the next Dutch changes he might get a rise. :)

Can someone please respond to my question one page or two pages back.

Everbodies questions get's answered except mine' date=' which get's skipped over all the time.[/quote']

i doubt any of the strikers will go above 90 in the near future. considering that both are playing for relatively weaker leagues.

since you're getting a 87+88 for a 88 player, i wold go ahead with the deal. They won't get rated again for a few more months and you could perhaps use them in player exchanges in future.

cheers

Guest Abdel Zizi

Ok ,thx for the help. I'm tempted to accept the 2 for 1 offer, but I really like my Kalinic.

Still facing a though decision.

I'll try to trade my Loic Remy for his Bocchetti + money.

Edit: would give some incentive but have to spread.

Need a bit of help.

Been offered Maicon and Yaya Toure for my Ribery and Lell.

At W: I have Joaquin, Zhirkov, Mata, Taddei and Capel

RB: Lell and Zaccardo.

CM: Josue, Borowski, Van Bommel, Romaric, Pelletieri, Cabaye, Hernanes.

I was thinking about taking the deal, but there is a severe shortage of Quality Ws, whereas I can probably pick up more class defenders easier.

Any advice appreciated ;)

Zanetti + Hoarau + 2m for Bruno Alves?

I'm Getting Bruno Alves. I Think it's a good deal as I never use Zanetti. But Opinions pls? ;)

Theres a chance Bruno Alves could drop to 91 although he probably won't, but in a list I saw recently - Hes on a shortlist of players which Madrid will attempt to sign this summer.

Zanetti, well he is ancient and is only a season away from hanging up his boots IMO, but still the main man at Inter and won't drop.

Hoarau has been great for PSG this season, just recently earning himself a call up to the France NT and could be poised to make a move to a big European club this season.

If you need a good CB then do it, as you say you don't need Zanetti but what about Hoarau?

Need a bit of help.

At W: I have Joaquin' date=' Zhirkov, Mata, Taddei and Capel

I was thinking about taking the deal, but there is a severe shortage of Quality Ws, whereas I can probably pick up more class defenders easier.

Any advice appreciated ;)[/quote']

i would keep ribery as there are only two 95 wingers

Theres a chance Bruno Alves could drop to 91 although he probably won't' date=' but in a list I saw recently - Hes on a shortlist of players which Madrid will attempt to sign this summer.

Zanetti, well he is ancient and is only a season away from hanging up his boots IMO, but still the main man at Inter and won't drop.

Hoarau has been great for PSG this season, just recently earning himself a call up to the France NT and could be poised to make a move to a big European club this season.

If you need a good CB then do it, as you say you don't need Zanetti but what about Hoarau?[/quote']

I have Olic 'n Tamudo in the process of selling Helmes, and Hoarau is going. So i need 2 back-up strikers as i play 4-4-2. Lavezzi 'n Rossi r at Un-managed Clubs BANG problem solved :D

Need a bit of help.

At W: I have Joaquin' date=' Zhirkov, Mata, Taddei and Capel

Any advice appreciated ;)[/quote']

If you played a back 4 it might be worth it but as you usually only play 3 I don't think it is. There you go - my 2000th post is used assisting one of my rivals B)

Blackburn Rovers have made an offer to CSKA Moskva for Antonio CASSANO of £5' date='000,000 plus Aiden MCGEADY and Christopher SAMBA

Been Offered That In A GC I have Cassanno im stuck on what to do with it[/quote']

Hmm. Cassano probably has done enough to keep his 91, although 90 is possible. Samba is decent but only playing at Blackburn and will find it hard to ever be 90+ IMO. McGeady well a lot of people rate him highly and he has been licked with Sevilla and Bayern Munich in the past week. Depends who your other defenders / wingers and forwards are I guess. But I myself, wouldn't do it.

Blackburn Rovers have made an offer to CSKA Moskva for Antonio CASSANO of £5' date='000,000 plus Aiden MCGEADY and Christopher SAMBA

Been Offered That In A GC I have Cassanno im stuck on what to do with it[/quote']

Dont do that deal Cassano is wanted by Juventus so he may rise!

I do use the guardian' date=' but for me it's one of the most inaccurate sites. Trust me i do watch almost all La Liga matches and most of the stats on the guardian have nothing to do with the reallity.

I only use the Guardian for leagues from Argentina and Brazil, which are also out of date or just inaccurate.

Edit: You can also double check with the team's official site... [url']http://www.villarrealcf.es/[/url]

This way you can find out by yourself which site is more accurate.. only problem is that you need to understand spanish for this one..

Old post, but anyway. I think the Villarreal site contains Champs League stats as well? Anyway, Guardian now has the same as the Villarreal site (goal wise) so probably then it was updating 'cause they take 24 hours to do it. I would just like to point out that Guardian 99% of the time is correct IMO. In Guardian we trust. ;)

Old post' date=' but anyway. I think the Villarreal site contains Champs League stats as well? Anyway, Guardian now has the same as the Villarreal site (goal wise) so probably then it was updating 'cause they take 24 hours to do it. I would just like to point out that Guardian 99% of the time is correct IMO. In Guardian we trust. ;)[/quote']

I can't believe you're still thinking of this debate... :)

Ok to clear it once and for all...

Villarreal's site does not contain Champs League stats as well...

There have been 28 stages in La Liga so far, right?

Let's take for example Diego Lopez (GK) who started all the games for Villarreal in La Liga. His stats on Villarreal’s site are exactly 28 games played out of 28 stages in La Liga, so they don't include the 7 games started/played in Champs League so far. Now i'm sure you'll agree that this will apply on all Villarreal's players not only for the GK ( CL games not being included in stats).

So Cazorla has also 28 games played out of 28 stages in La Liga, on Villarreal's site, but on The Guardian he is listed with only 24 starts and 3 subs, which only totals 27 games which as you can see is inaccurate. However on eurosport site http://eurosport.yahoo.com/football/villareal-cf/squad.html he is listed with 28 games played 26 of which being starts, which makes more sense when comparing with the stats on the team's official site.

Now i'm sure that there are loads of errors on eurosport's site as well but i just proved you an error on The Guardian's site and you can't deny that there must be many other errors out there which makes you're 99% accuracy seem a little Sci-Fi...

You can trust whoever you want, i only trust the team's official site, it involves a lot more work when searching details about players but it's the safest way not to get wrong.

GL and HF!