lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would keep him' date=' he got quite a few minutes last season and he has age on his side in an already ageing side so definitely worth keeping and see how he progresses this season at least.[/quote']

I was thinking of keeping until the rating changes and then try and swap him for Nelson Oliveria B)

Thanks man' date=' another quick one. Loic Remy, what of him ? He is external right now i could pick him up. Is he worth it ?

My forwards are Podolski, Cardozo, sometimes i use Pedro there also[/quote']

What other choices are there out there?

He only came back from injury half way through August so missed the vast majority of the pre-season and in his absence Marseille have started extremely well, however he does have a better goals scoring record than the Ayew brothers so it is a matter of time before he partners Gignac.

You do need to strengthen your front line so to buy him at CV is good business

What other choices are there out there?

He only came back from injury half way through August so missed the vast majority of the pre-season and in his absence Marseille have started extremely well' date=' however he does have a better goals scoring record than the Ayew brothers so it is a matter of time before he partners Gignac.

You do need to strengthen your front line so to buy him at CV is good business[/quote']

There are no choices, this GW has all the players taken, hard to even find a good 89 or 88. Remy is not taken only because of the ban, but it lifts in 40 minutes. I am at night shift so i could snap him up

I was thinking of keeping until the rating changes and then try and swap him for Nelson Oliveria B)

I really like Oliveira and while IMO he is the better player IF Obi gets plenty of game time at Inter he can increase quickly, again this is "if's and buts" but if I had to choose, I would take Oliveira, however they are both talented youngsters and if you can I would try and have both.

There are no choices' date=' this GW has all the players taken, hard to even find a good 89 or 88. Remy is not taken only because of the ban, but it lifts in 40 minutes. I am at night shift so i could snap him up[/quote']

Then I would snap him up then mate.

I really like Oliveira and while IMO he is the better player IF Obi gets plenty of game time at Inter he can increase quickly' date=' again this is "if's and buts" but if I had to choose, I would take Oliveira, however they are both talented youngsters and if you can I would try and have both.[/quote']

Linked with Chelsea and City aswell.

My Zlatan = James Rodrigues + lukaku + 7m ?

No way.

Zlatan is still scoring for fun and could run riot in France especially if PSG do become a global force.

James is awesome but is still a couple of years off being world class and Lukaku is nothing special at the moment.

Thanks

Also should i sell P.Cisse for 20 million? (the money will be helpful in future)

I dont need him as i like to play with 1 striker and have Torres+Lewandowski (and C.Ronaldo to play there) however i'm worried he might rise to 91?

Well, i doubt he can rise this season as he hasnt really started it very well, but i wouldnt rule out a future rise, Newcastle has become a pretty competitive side imo that can fight for a place in europe (last seasons 5th place is a proof). But if you say that the 20 mil will be useful and that you are covered, then you might aswell do it. Just be sure that those 20 mil will actually be more helpful than Cisse.

Which side?

Emanuele Giaccherini or Mathias Zanka Jorgensen

Need a quick answer, one more thing, can Giaccherini reach 88 in the next review? Many thanks.

Which side?

Emanuele Giaccherini or Mathias Zanka Jorgensen

Jordan Ibe or Mattia De Sciglio

Need a quick answer, one more thing, can Giaccherini reach 88 in the next review? Many thanks.

Do I buy Domenico Berrardi he is a player rumoured to go to manchester united. He is external I have got basically every good youngster so is he worth adding to my squad.

Same with Victor Moses do I buy him now he has gone to chelsea.

If you can buy Berardi and Moses' date=' do it now! :)[/font']

What will powell rise to?he is 70 right now..considering he scored on his debut..can he become a 83 how ox became?

Depends on the next review' date=' sounds like this will happen only in November,December, something close of this, so he would play more for United and get a bigger rise.

If it was tomorrow I'd say 82.[/font']

Should i swap my Glfi Sigurdsson and Illarramendi for Matri?

I have plenty of wingers but only a couple of strikers. My wingers include, Silva, Pastore, Dzagoev, Ribery, Hazard, Schurrle, Yarmolenko and scott Sinclair. My forwards are, RVP, Drogba, Giroud and Jackson martinez. There the only attackers i have and Giroud is level 3 concern, so not sure how long i can keep him.