lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Moussa Dembele is at an external club' date=' is it worth getting him? He'd be like 4th/5th choice at AM for me so is rarely going to play but if he is in for a rise this time around, I would like to get him.[/quote']

Personally I think you should not get him he's 25 years of age you could players like Welbeck Hulk Reus Tevez Falcao Dzeko and so the list goes on mate :D

Moussa Dembele is at an external club' date=' is it worth getting him? He'd be like 4th/5th choice at AM for me so is rarely going to play but if he is in for a rise this time around, I would like to get him.[/quote']

Good chance he could lose that AM Spot, Played CM/DM over the past year.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I need help with this deal...

Vertonghen + 15mln = Alaba + Sakho

I'm selling Vertonghen...

Please' date=' it is urgent! :D[/quote']

Yes do it. Alaba is a great talent. Worth more than 15 mln imo.

And Sakho is 90 as well as Vertonghen. If you ask me, Sakho has a better chance of 91 than Vertonghen, PSG is doing decent while Tottenham just got their first victory

Please' date=' it is urgent! :D[/quote']

definitely do it

big fan of vertonghen but don't expect tottenham to do anything special for a few years. In my book Vertonghen stuck on 90

Alaba very versatile and could get to 90 in 1 year. Sakho is still young and is a powerful CB that should only get better with age

Rather large decision here:

Jovetic' date=' Dzagoev, Lamela, Pastore, Lucas Moura, Pjanic, Erikson or Ganso?

Which one of these?[/quote']

Lucas is a lot of potential, see him picking up injuries due to body type

I like Jovetic best, i know not at big club but.....

Dzagoev looks very good to me also

Please' date=' it is urgent! :D

EDIT:

Another deal...

Gotze + Hulk = [b']Fabregas [/b]

I'm selling Gotze + Hulk

Thank you

Bold sides for me :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rather large decision here:

Jovetic' date=' Dzagoev, Lamela, Pastore, Lucas Moura, Pjanic, Erikson or Ganso?

Which one of these?[/quote']

Jovetic is a great talent but it seems like he won't move from Firenze...

Dzagoev is one of the best AM in Europe in my opinion but in CSKA he can't reach an high rating...

Lamela is really good but his rating is unpredictable at mo, Roma are doing a crazy championship...

Pastore is overrated in my opinion.

Pjanic...same thing of lamela.

Eriksen or Lucas seems the better options you have.

They both are talented, Eriksen could grow in Ajax and Lucas culd easily reach 90 in this season with PSG.

which side is better??

lescott + hulk + balotelli + nocerino

or

falcao + vidal + reus

the red side will sell dzeko at a knock down price later ( when dzeko's t ban ends)

I'll take the bottom ones.

Lescott has probably peaked. Hulk probably wont get a rise in russia. Balo is talented but he'll play 2nd fiddle to aguero and tevez at man city and I have serious doubts over his temprement. Nocerino is a good player at a bad club. AC is doing badly this season and he wont rise.

Falcao is in great form. wont rise this round, but a move to a bigger club looks very likely. vidal will probably get a rise to 92 sooner rather than later given Juve's dominance in serie A. Reus is one of the better talents coming out of bundesliga... together with Gotze and hummels, they will form the future of dortmund for years to come.

Is it time to sell Ricky Alvarez??? What will he be able to get to?

and do I buy Javi Garcia now hes gone man city? Whats his potential?

Do I also buy Fabio Borini as he's at Liverpool? What's his potential?

None will be in my first team or bench even

alvarez hasn't impressed at inter at all. Coutinho is the man of the moment. I wouldnt bother.

Javi Garcia scored on his debut. and seems poised to play a important role for man city. i think he may hit 90 this season. beyond that, hard to say. similar to gareth barry and milner i would think. might peak at 90.

Borini is a talent. and given liverpool's shortage of strikers, he will be first choice. this season 88/89 is a real possibility. whether or not he will hit 90+ depends on how pool does in the future and given that the italian national team has a whole load of talented strikers coming thru like destro and insigne, i dont see anything more than 90 for him in the next few season.

alvarez hasn't impressed at inter at all. Coutinho is the man of the moment. I wouldnt bother.

Javi Garcia scored on his debut. and seems poised to play a important role for man city. i think he may hit 90 this season. beyond that' date=' hard to say. similar to gareth barry and milner i would think. might peak at 90.

Borini is a talent. and given liverpool's shortage of strikers, he will be first choice. this season 88/89 is a real possibility. whether or not he will hit 90+ depends on how pool does in the future and given that the italian national team has a whole load of talented strikers coming thru like destro and insigne, i dont see anything more than 90 for him in the next few season.[/quote']

so to confirm i should sell my alvarez and buy Javi Garcia and Borini

Just got an offer.

Thiago silva for Badstuber+Oscar+verrati.

i'm getting thiago silva. non of the 3 will be my first team. or rather' date=' wont be in my first team for years to come.

what are your thoughts.[/quote']

Accept it Definitly

Javi Garcia scored on his debut. and seems poised to play a important role for man city. i think he may hit 90 this season. beyond that' date=' hard to say. similar to gareth barry and milner i would think. might peak at 90.

Borini is a talent. and given liverpool's shortage of strikers, he will be first choice. this season 88/89 is a real possibility. whether or not he will hit 90+ depends on how pool does in the future and given that the italian national team has a whole load of talented strikers coming thru like destro and insigne, i dont see anything more than 90 for him in the next few season.[/quote']

I also have coutinho anyway