lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

thanks. already did.

i know it's a good deal. just concerned that thiago silva might drop in the french league.

like Etoo after he went to the russian league.

Oh good point just ask about 5 or 6 times more to make sure :D

Good luck

Juan Mata + 3 Million = Angel Di Maria?

Eden Hazard + Ross Turnbull + 1-3 Million = Andreas Iniesta?

New english gameworld, I am in charge of Chelsea, trying to find some good P/E transfers, it is not looking so good at the moment.

The deal I have actually offered so far is:

Fernando Torres + 3.7 Million = David Villa(b/day coming up)?

Most of Chelsea's players are always going to be valued less then what I value them as, making it hard to do worthwhile P/Es.

help me out plz.

Isla X Alvaro Pereira straight swap' date=' who I'd take ? Nothing matters, only the quality of the players. Quick help if possible :)[/font']

i prefer isla if quality is the only parameter

which side is better??

lescott + hulk + balotelli + nocerino

or

falcao + vidal + reus

the red side will sell dzeko at a knock down price later ( when dzeko's t ban ends)

thanks little prince ,repped

anyone else

Just got an offer.

Thiago silva for Badstuber+Oscar+verrati.

i'm getting thiago silva. non of the 3 will be my first team. or rather' date=' wont be in my first team for years to come.

what are your thoughts.[/quote']

Personally i think its too much to give. Silva will probably be safe at PSG on his 94, but of the three you're giving, Oscar and Verrati will be big stars while Badstuber is pretty decent and could also get to 92. Starters or not, in the long term its a very bad deal, in my opinion.

which side is better??

lescott + hulk + balotelli + nocerino

or

falcao + vidal + reus

the red side will sell dzeko at a knock down price later ( when dzeko's t ban ends)

Player for player i'd rather have the blue's as all three are standout performers. Lescott has peaked' date=' i really like Hulk but i think he's taken a backward step and he wont rise over there, Balotelli is undoubtedly talented but he's clearly an odd-ball, and Nocerino will struggle to get a rise while his side perform poorly. However, if your also going to get Dzeko at CV its a very tempting deal, but long term i think the blue's will be better. [/font']

Personally i think its too much to give. Silva will probably be safe at PSG on his 94' date=' but of the three you're giving, Oscar and Verrati will be big stars while Badstuber is pretty decent and could also get to 92. Starters or not, in the long term its a very bad deal, in my opinion.[/font']

granted. what you said is probably true as in its a bad deal for the long long term.

but badstuber aside, the other 2 will unlikely to make my first team for many years to come ( i figured at least 2-3 more real life seasons to hit 90s).

that translate into about 4-6 SM seasons. by then i might not even be playing SM anymore. :P

and thiago is probably will be my key defender for my squad to challenge and i have lotsa backup.

anyway i accepted the bid already.;)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hazard + Vertonghen = Fabregas

What's the better side?

Fabregas ' date=' however personally id never sell Hazard

Originally Posted by Harris 17

Come on mate, you know this!

Laurent Koscielny everyday.

Im no Brazil expert , all i know about Brazil is that Neymar and Lucas are good. ;)