Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I do use the guardian' date=' but for me it's one of the most inaccurate sites. Trust me i do watch almost all La Liga matches and most of the stats on the guardian have nothing to do with the reallity.

I only use the Guardian for leagues from Argentina and Brazil, which are also out of date or just inaccurate.

Edit: You can also double check with the team's official site... [url']http://www.villarrealcf.es/[/url]

This way you can find out by yourself which site is more accurate.. only problem is that you need to understand spanish for this one..

Old post, but anyway. I think the Villarreal site contains Champs League stats as well? Anyway, Guardian now has the same as the Villarreal site (goal wise) so probably then it was updating 'cause they take 24 hours to do it. I would just like to point out that Guardian 99% of the time is correct IMO. In Guardian we trust. ;)

Old post' date=' but anyway. I think the Villarreal site contains Champs League stats as well? Anyway, Guardian now has the same as the Villarreal site (goal wise) so probably then it was updating 'cause they take 24 hours to do it. I would just like to point out that Guardian 99% of the time is correct IMO. In Guardian we trust. ;)[/quote']

I can't believe you're still thinking of this debate... :)

Ok to clear it once and for all...

Villarreal's site does not contain Champs League stats as well...

There have been 28 stages in La Liga so far, right?

Let's take for example Diego Lopez (GK) who started all the games for Villarreal in La Liga. His stats on Villarreal’s site are exactly 28 games played out of 28 stages in La Liga, so they don't include the 7 games started/played in Champs League so far. Now i'm sure you'll agree that this will apply on all Villarreal's players not only for the GK ( CL games not being included in stats).

So Cazorla has also 28 games played out of 28 stages in La Liga, on Villarreal's site, but on The Guardian he is listed with only 24 starts and 3 subs, which only totals 27 games which as you can see is inaccurate. However on eurosport site http://eurosport.yahoo.com/football/villareal-cf/squad.html he is listed with 28 games played 26 of which being starts, which makes more sense when comparing with the stats on the team's official site.

Now i'm sure that there are loads of errors on eurosport's site as well but i just proved you an error on The Guardian's site and you can't deny that there must be many other errors out there which makes you're 99% accuracy seem a little Sci-Fi...

You can trust whoever you want, i only trust the team's official site, it involves a lot more work when searching details about players but it's the safest way not to get wrong.

GL and HF!

Ok ive been offered 14mill for vucinic from ajax.

I'm not going to accept i was thinking a counter offer for £0mill + Luis Suarez + Sulejmani.

Now before i do this please could you tell me what Vucinic rating will be after the Italian changes.

Thanks

ive been offered 40mil (money could be very useful) and Van Der Vaart for Lampard

Good deal for me?

Its a fantastic deal for you, as much as I love and rate Lampard, I can see VDV going to Chelsea in the summer, and he'll play considering Ballack in old and has said he will quit at the end of next season, Deco is rubbish..

So he'd get in and if the money is useful do it, even though VDV will drop too 93, he is still a very talented player! :)

Poulsen = Cana + £5M??

I currently have Poulsen, been trying to get a decent deal for him as he prob will drop to 91. Have been offered £25M+ but the other Chairman keep rejecting deals. No one seems to be intereswted in a good swap deal.

Is this decent enough or should i hold on to a 91 rated Poulsen since he is at Juve?? Never seen Cana play but by reading forum he is playing v.well for Marseille.

I have lucio

and some one bid

Lucio = 40 mill

he is the best defender in my team' date='

the team bidding dont have any good players to swap, as there best player is a 31 an 86

whattd i do ..?

Is he getting a rating change ?[/quote']

Keep Lucio mate. His rating is at a steady 94.

And craigbhoy, I thought Cana was unlucky not to get a 92 last time round so it would be a great deal for you although I'm not sure if it'd go through? You may need to lower your asking price to, at most, around 10-15mil and Cana for Poulsen

he is 30 tho

i have lucio agger corluka rafinha ma back 4

he is the cb an keeps it all in check' date='

i have 4 mill ....

an need money

the messi owner says i could buy messi for 30 mill sweinstigger and farfan

Deal..?[/quote']

You're better off selling Corluka who's nigh certain to have his rating drop

Guest Football8

I'm looking to buy Robin Van Persie for Adrian Mutu+7M. Do you think it is a good deal and will he rise?

Pretty decent deal, Van Persie should rise to 93 in the English changes. ;)

Guest Football8

Got an offer for Diarra (my team) of David Silva + 10M.

My other wingers are basically youth squad players and Navas. Although I have no high rated cover for a DM.

Except maybe Gago

So' date=' should I do the deal mates?[/quote']

If its Mahamadou Diarra, do it, as he is most likely dropping to 93, David Silva might just about keep his 92, Gago will probably rise to 92/93. ;)

And craigbhoy' date=' I thought Cana was unlucky not to get a 92 last time round so it would be a great deal for you although I'm not sure if it'd go through? You may need to lower your asking price to, at most, around 10-15mil and Cana for Poulsen[/quote']

Cheers. Think u read it wrong though(or i just didnt make sense:o), its Cana + £5M the offer i have at the moment, the other offers i had in the past were straight £20M+ cash offers which were rejected.

I can buy Jesus Navas for £5m + V. Marcelo. I was going to do this as a RM/ Winger would come in handy.

But i have a feeling Marcelo may have a positional change to LM and that would solve my Winger problems.

Am i right about the position as i barely see him play LB :confused: Oh and what about his and Navas' ratings

:)

Guest Phill

I can buy Jesus Navas for £5m + V. Marcelo. I was going to do this as a RM/ Winger would come in handy.

But i have a feeling Marcelo may have a positional change to LM and that would solve my Winger problems.

Am i right about the position as i barely see him play LB :confused: Oh and what about his and Navas' ratings

Marcelo Should Change To LM/LB.

Jesus Navas Has Played 25 Matched In The League Scoring 3. He Has Also Picked Up 6 Yellow Cards.

He Will Never Move Away From Sevilla Because He Has A Homsesickness Problem.

Marcelo Has Played 20 Matches In The League This Season,Scoring 2, Getting 7 Yellow Cards And Picking Up 1 Red.

Marcelo Should Change To LM/LB.

Jesus Navas Has Played 25 Matched In The League Scoring 3. He Has Also Picked Up 6 Yellow Cards.

He Will Never Move Away From Sevilla Because He Has A Homsesickness Problem.

Marcelo Has Played 20 Matches In The League This Season' date='Scoring 2, Getting 7 Yellow Cards And Picking Up 1 Red.

:)[/quote']

I know the stats, its the position i am concerned about.

Marcelo is in with a chance of rising surely he has nearly as much time as Gago, so if one rises so should the other.... surely ??