Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Considering how highly Hazard is rated right now' date=' think i would get Ronaldo for Hazard + some decent player ?[/quote']

Don't get sucked into this Hazard tripe.

Whilst he may turn into a very good PL player he has only played against mediocre PL teams and was anonymous against Atletico (the only opposition of note they have played this season).

There have been many PL players who have played well against the cannon fodder but struggle against good teams.

Would deffo give him and one other for the worlds best player in Ronaldo.

LLORIS, Hugo

HART, Joe

ALVES, Dani

WALKER, Kyle

CHIELLINI, Giorgio

BADSTUBER, Holger

RAMOS, Sergio

KOMPANY, Vincent

VIDIC, Nemanja

FABREGAS, Cesc

INIESTA, Andrés

SILVA, David

MÜLLER, Thomas

NASRI, Samir

BALE, Gareth-Swaped for Hummels

DI MARIA, Ángel

RONALDO, Cristiano

PEDRO, Rodríguez

MESSI, Lionel

ROONEY, Wayne

BENZEMA, Karim

HIGUAIN, Gonzalo

CARROLL, Andy

Who should I sell or swap?

LLORIS' date=' Hugo[/b']

HART, Joe

ALVES, Dani

WALKER, Kyle

CHIELLINI, Giorgio

BADSTUBER, Holger

RAMOS, Sergio

KOMPANY, Vincent

VIDIC, Nemanja

FABREGAS, Cesc

INIESTA, Andrés

SILVA, David

MÜLLER, Thomas

NASRI, Samir

BALE, Gareth-Swaped for Hummels

DI MARIA, Ángel

RONALDO, Cristiano

PEDRO, Rodríguez

MESSI, Lionel

ROONEY, Wayne

BENZEMA, Karim

HIGUAIN, Gonzalo

CARROLL, Andy

Who should I sell or swap?

Sell or swap the bolds you should be able to get the rest of the high rated players in your league :rolleyes:

Thinking of selling Gotze due to the injury that stopped him from good performance Should i sell him of so please give me a list of players to swap him with if you do not agree with me to sell him post your opinion

Are you on drugs?

The answer is simple:

Don't sell Gotze.

No. Too much for me.

I'd usually agree' date=' however - Ribery has a level 2 concern for lack of games (stopped playing him cos Hazard had a level 3 concern) and i have several other players with at least level 2 concern for lack of games including 4 of my fav players in Neymar, Gotze, Dzagoev & J.Rod so i kinda need to do something drastic to get them more game time.

Also, although not a great way of judging deals but Iniesta + Ribery cost me Kaka + Khedira + Gameiro + Sakho, just looking for any reasons to accept really :D[/font']

I would be very tempted to...

Depends if your first XI will take a big hit with the loss of the two.

First XI wouldn't take any hit, instead of a 97 and 95 i'd be bringing in a 99 and a 94, though i do need to start playing my lower rated players aroud 92/91 more cos of those pesky concerns..

I'd usually agree' date=' however - Ribery has a level 2 concern for lack of games (stopped playing him cos Hazard had a level 3 concern) and i have several other players with at least level 2 concern for lack of games including 4 of my fav players in Neymar, Gotze, Dzagoev & J.Rod so i kinda need to do something drastic to get them more game time.

Also, although not a great way of judging deals but Iniesta + Ribery cost me Kaka + Khedira + Gameiro + Sakho, just looking for any reasons to accept really :D[/font']

First XI wouldn't take any hit, instead of a 97 and 95 i'd be bringing in a 99 and a 94, though i do need to start playing my lower rated players aroud 92/91 more cos of those pesky concerns..

Sounds like you have no choice but to trim off the excess in order to give your core squad players their expected game time. Whether the proposed deal is the right way to go about it, well that's your conundrum to deal with ;)

(My) Torres + Hazard = Messi

I am worried because both players start' date=' and of course Hazard is a brilliant player who I heavily believe will become Chelsea's highest rated player the way he is going at the moment.[/quote']

Take and run ........... how over class Torres and Hazard maybe ......... nothing matches the class of Messi ......... if you ask me i will even do this deal with a unmanaged club :D

(My) Torres + Hazard = Messi

I am worried because both players start' date=' and of course Hazard is a brilliant player who I heavily believe will become Chelsea's highest rated player the way he is going at the moment.[/quote']

Lol, it's not even worth scratching your head over this. Messi by infinite miles.

Crazy price i know but would anyone give Iniesta + Ribery for Messi?

Not really, after what you said there, it does make sense ;)

Btw is the club you are talking about the one in your sig? Coz that would be a pretty sick team you have there :D

Funny enough I find that in older gws I hardly get any concerns, in fact none at all and I have a similarly good squad (not as good as what you've mentioned of course :P)

Anyway back to topic, am I really wise in selling Gotze for Alba + Ox? I'm thinking long term and it would be hard for me to imagine Alba surpassing 93/4 while Gotze may be 95+