Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Another interesting one:

Gotze + A.Thiago or Kompany + Gundogen + Draxler?

Right side

Got 2 offers for my Hazard

first is 20 mil + Mascherano

second is Lavezzi + Courtois

what do you guys think ?

I would keep hazard

EDIT: Guerilla. Since you have no need for De Gea and Munian wont rise any time soon (IMO) i would do it.

Muniain & De Gea for Hazard?

I'd be getting Hazard.

De Gea is second fiddle to Casillas and Muniain is behind Ronaldo' date=' Ribery & Di Maria.[/quote']

Do it. De Gea is not gonna rise for a bit and same applies to Munian. Hazard, if he continues playing like this, should rise at the end of the season. So I'm Hazard's side

Hm' date=' interesting. I though Lavezzi + Courtois is a decent deal for both sides :D[/quote']

i'd say this one mainly hangs on if both players will walk into your first team if they do then i'd probably go for it but if courtois wouldn't be your first choice then i would keep hazard over lavezzi, it isn't totally one way or the other and really hangs on what the rest of your squad looks like

i'd say this one mainly hangs on if both players will walk into your first team if they do then i'd probably go for it but if courtois wouldn't be your first choice then i would keep hazard over lavezzi' date=' it isn't totally one way or the other and really hangs on what the rest of your squad looks like [/font']

Yeah, i got Lloris, so Courtois would not be playing. Lavezzi would start though :D

Have to express my opinion here to some of you.

If you are being offered higher rated players for the likes of Hazard' date=' Gotze, Neymar and Wilshere and the players offered are at a good age then take them.

According to 'beliefs' the 4 of them have the potential to be 99's whilst they are already on the verge of being world class:rolleyes:

Fact of the matter is that since Gotze has been injured, first Kagawa and now Reus have comfortably stepped into his role. Suddenly he is no longer the main spark in the Dortmund team that everyone assumed he was.

Hazard has yet to prove anything against superior opposition in the PL - the 2 occasions he has faced 'good' teams (Atletico and City) he has had a minimal impact.

Wilshere is either 'broken' or serving a secret drug ban - either one does not bode well for the future when their are much better players in his position out there - some which I have seen offered for JW on this very thread.

And Neymar scores for Brazil and scores in a league where the quality of defending is poor. Most assume he is going to come to Europe and adapt immediately - problem with that is in Europe we have competent defenders as opposed to the South American leagues.

There was an occasion on here recently where someone turned down Higuain for Neymar:eek::rolleyes: I mean what the hell - turning down a much higher rated player who plays for one of the 2 best teams in world football to keep a young kid who has shown nothing in the Worlds best competitions/leagues.

Also somewhere down this page a member is suggesting that giving Gotze for Schweinsteiger is stupid as Gotze will be one of the best mids in the world.

I mean what the hell - :mad::rolleyes:

These players do have potential I will not deny that. But some folk on here assuming that they are the future superstars of football, and in doing so advise others to turn down bids of CURRENT superstars of world football for them are out of their minds.

If these 'mystic megs' were to be believed, Ranocchia and Bonucci would already be 94, Coutinho would be challenging for the Ballon D'or and Aaron Ramsey would be the British version of Andres Iniesta:rolleyes:

Rant over![/quote']

Yeah' date=' i got Lloris, so Courtois would not be playing. Lavezzi would start though :D[/quote']

The above is my thoughts on ridiculous deals such as this;) Getting a proven world class performer in Lavezzi and a decent GK who has looked good for Atletico, in exchange for a young kid who has had good games against Wigan + Reading whilst being anonymous against Atletico and City is a great deal if you are selling Hazard.

well in that case i'd try and swindle in another first team player if you've already got lloris as at the moment hazard(as the youth culture in this game is sometimes ridiculous) will fetch a pretty penny because everyone thinks he's the next coming and all that tosh, so i'd hold out for two first teamers if possible

The above is my thoughts on ridiculous deals such as this;) Getting a proven world class performer in Lavezzi and a decent GK who has looked good for Atletico' date=' in exchange for a young kid who has had good games against Wigan + Reading whilst being anonymous against Atletico and City is a great deal if you are selling Hazard.[/quote']

Thanks man, really helpful stuff. I will keep this all in mind and will not reject the bid. I will wait for a few days if anyone else bids, if not, probably i will accept

The above is my thoughts on ridiculous deals such as this;) Getting a proven world class performer in Lavezzi and a decent GK who has looked good for Atletico' date=' in exchange for a young kid who has had good games against Wigan + Reading whilst being anonymous against Atletico and City is a great deal if you are selling Hazard.[/quote']

I just think it is worth keeping hold of Hazard at the moment.

I think Lavezzi is class but we need to give time for the PSG project to come to fruition - and although he is a regular in the Argentine NT squad I feel he will not be a first XI player for them. He by no means past it but is a lot older than Hazard and I feel this goes against him slightly also.

I am a huge fan of Courtois, and try to get him wherever I can as I see him as the next best GK in the world, and at the front of the next generation of GKs along with Ter Stegen, Butland, Zieler, Leno etc. (which is why I suggested another deal with him included)

I feel Hazard will do very well at Chelsea, he was outstanding for Lille and got to 92 in France, rightly so. At Chelsea he alongside Mata and Torres are the focal attacking points of the team, and hopefully will be for many years. And with Belgium is in a potentially very good NT along the likes of Kompany, Vermaelen, Courtois and Dembele to name but a few.

Lets be fair will all of them are great footballers , Hazard didnt perform to well against Man city but that was his first competitive game. No one played well against Madrid however the form both teams are on you cant expect most team to put a challenge against the Champions of England and the Europa champions when Chelsea is under transition.

You cant say Neymar is against weak opposition so that means he hasnt proved himself. Pele won the world cup three times staying in Brazil so that tale is a myth.

I dont think many believe they will be 99 as i cant seem anyone coming up from the ranks coming close however its not like you dont ever hype players ;) .

Lets be honest here , Neymar is wanted by Manchester United , Chelsea , Barcelona and Brazil. The best clubs in the world want him , willing to pay 50M+ and you doubt ability. :D

I just think it is worth keeping hold of Hazard at the moment.

I think Lavezzi is class but we need to give time for the PSG project to come to fruition - and although he is a regular in the Argentine NT squad I feel he will not be a first XI player for them. He by no means past it but is a lot older than Hazard and I feel this goes against him slightly also.

I am a huge fan of Courtois' date=' and try to get him wherever I can as I see him as the next best GK in the world, and at the front of the next generation of GKs along with Ter Stegen, Butland, Zieler, Leno etc. (which is why I suggested another deal with him included)

I feel Hazard will do very well at Chelsea, he was outstanding for Lille and got to 92 in France, rightly so. At Chelsea he alongside Mata and Torres are the focal attacking points of the team, and hopefully will be for many years. And with Belgium is in a potentially very good NT along the likes of Kompany, Vermaelen, Courtois and Dembele to name but a few.[/quote']

I agree that the 'potential' s there, as it is also in a lot of players. However when folk are turning down offers that include consistent world class performers who are much better, due to a belief that Hazard, along with Gotze, Isco, Lucas, Neymar, Wilshere etc etc etc will all be 'world class superstars, it lacks any common sense.

Some of the offers I have seen on here that have been suggested to be rejected are extremely OTT and only a fool would turn them down.

Lets be fair will all of them are great footballers ' date=' Hazard didnt perform to well against Man city but that was his first competitive game. No one played well against Madrid however the form both teams are on you cant expect most team to put a challenge against the Champions of England and the Europa champions when Chelsea is under transition.

[b']I disagree. Hazard is NOT a great footballer by any stretch. He is a good player who has come from a weaker league and shown some glimpses of quality in matches against poor/average sides.

The 2 games where he played against quality his impact was minimal.

He may one day be 'great' - but that also applies to 99% of youngsters with a bit of potential - and of those I doubt more than 2% of them will ever be higher than 90 in game, never min some of the lavish 97's I have seen predicted for Eden.[/b]

You cant say Neymar is against weak opposition so that means he hasnt proved himself. Pele won the world cup three times staying in Brazil so that tale is a myth.

Pele and Neymar? WTH???

Pele starred in numerous World Cups scoring regularly - Until Neymar either shines in a WC or comes to Europe, adapts and shines here then he will continue to be a player who has proved nothing to warrant some of the predicted ratings for him on here.

Also see Javier Saviola;)

I dont think many believe they will be 99 as i cant seem anyone coming up from the ranks coming close however its not like you dont ever hype players ;) .

Lets be honest here , Neymar is wanted by Manchester United , Chelsea , Barcelona and Brazil. The best clubs in the world want him , willing to pay 50M+ and you doubt ability. :D

Just because the 'best clubs' want him does not mean he has proven anything. Yes he has potential but there is an equal chance of him coming to Europe and being another JO, Keirrison, Saviola as their is to him being Messi's 'heir apparent'.

Folk who have been advised to turn down offers for Neymar that consisted of the likes of RVP, Higuain, Cavani etc need to be put down.

10 characters

My Arbeloa + Oxlade for his Alaba?

Now this seems to be overpaying however I have 92players, plenty of cover for Arbeloa and Ox, don't care too much about Arbeloa but want to know how to cmpare Alaba and Ox?

Another option is instead of Ox I give Deulofel instead, but I heard a lot of good things about that guy, opinions please?

Thanks

My Arbeloa + Oxlade for his Alaba?

Now this seems to be overpaying however I have 92players' date=' plenty of cover for Arbeloa and Ox, don't care too much about Arbeloa but want to know how to cmpare Alaba and Ox?

Another option is instead of Ox I give Deulofel instead, but I heard a lot of good things about that guy, opinions please?

Thanks[/quote']

hard for me , very hard but i would keep Arbeloa and Oxlade mate.

And about Deulofeu , what you heard is true , you should keep him , is fantastic , he will be a great player , maybe at Barcelona , maybe at Chelsea ( cause Chelsea are interested in him ) or at another club .