Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cheers Ken.

What about Taddei ? Will his rating change ? Or is it time to offload ?

I think he will keep his 91 this time, but there is a chance he could drop to 90 - I highly doubt it though. I would offer him in a deal for a younger 90 who's predicted to go up (Young etc.).

Who is a better buy?

Anunciado Josue for £9,250,000 Rated: 91

David Jarolim for £9,710,000 Rated: 91

Inler Gökhan for £12,730,000 Rated: 90

Or do you guys recommend some other guy rated around there? I need him to be in a weak team, because I need him to be available for cash only, and no one in the league wants cash only deal

Who is a better buy?

Anunciado Josue for £9' date='250,000 Rated: 91

David Jarolim for £9,710,000 Rated: 91

Inler Gökhan for £12,730,000 Rated: 90

Or do you guys recommend some other guy rated around there? I need him to be in a weak team, because I need him to be available for cash only, and no one in the league wants cash only deal[/quote']

I would go for Josue or Inler. Players in the same position looking at increases include Romaric, Renato, Diarra, Sissoko and Hamsik... Any of them available?

I would go for Josue or Inler. Players in the same position looking at increases include Romaric' date=' Renato, Diarra, Sissoko and Hamsik... Any of them available?[/quote']

Romaric is transfer banned

Renato is transfer banned

Already have Diarra :)

Sissoko is transfer banned

Hamsik is transfer banned

Look's like everyone got ahead of me :( So, do you prefer Josue or Inler? or anyone else cares to give their opinion?

Hi guys. Need some advice here. I'm getting Pedro Geromel for one of my teams. In exchange' date=' I'm offering Gary Caldwell CB 88 (Celtic) + cash for him. Is it worth? I've heard great things of Geromel and was wondering if he has a bright future? I know Caldwell will probably maintain his 88 for quite some time as he is not good enough to hit the 90s.

Any help will be appreciated. :)[/quote']

Do it. Geromel will easily be 89 come the end of the season and could get a move to a bigger club some the summer with his performances. While Caldwell plays for Celtic, thats an excuse enough to sell him... :o:)

Got an offer for Diarra (my team) of David Silva + 10M.

My other wingers are basically youth squad players and Navas. Although I have no high rated cover for a DM.

Except maybe Gago

So' date=' should I do the deal mates?[/quote']

Thought I'd ask again, in case you lovely forumers have some more opinions! ;)

Thought I'd ask again' date=' in case you lovely forumers have some more opinions! ;)[/quote']

I wouldnt, Diarra is out injured yes so will probably drop to 93. But when he returns he will take his 1st team slot back (just like Essien did) and should be back to 94 in no time.

Thought I'd ask again' date=' in case you lovely forumers have some more opinions! ;)[/quote']

Unless you can get a better DM/CM or whatever I wouldn't.. Who else do you have on the wings apart from Navas? Im a big fan of Silva and would do it myself if I need him more than Diarra...

Vidic' date=' Evra, Ferdinand, Kolodin, (Brown and Neville :o) O'Shea :P and EVANS :D Oh and the Da Silva twins...

..Guess not then[/quote']

Lol I wouldn't then, both are good players but Anderson has the potential to be huge imo :P + You don't need any other defender when you have EVANS. :D

Unless you can get a better DM/CM or whatever I wouldn't.. Who else do you have on the wings apart from Navas? Im a big fan of Silva and would do it myself if I need him more than Diarra...

I disagree, but i havent watched Valencia in quite some time. But looking at stats ect, He has been used more of an AM/F than a Winger or LM this season

Edit: Oh and Thanks for the Anderson help Ken :)

I disagree' date=' but i havent watched Valencia in quite some time. But looking at stats ect, He has been used more of an AM/F than a Winger or LM this season

Edit: Oh and Thanks for the Anderson help Ken :)[/quote']

Hes played AM mainly, but still plays LM occasionaly. I wouldn't say AM/F as Villa and Mata have been the main F's for Valencia.

Had a chance to purchase Guardado but missed out on him. I have Mata, Marin, Vela, and secondary positions as wing are Olic, V.Persie, and Higuain.

My DM are basically:-

-Makoun

-Gago

-Cana

and a few youth products.

I definately need strength in the wing department. :C

Had a chance to purchase Guardado but missed out on him. I have Mata' date=' Marin, Vela, and secondary positions as wing are Olic, V.Persie, and Higuain.

My DM are basically:-

-Makoun

-Gago

-Cana

and a few youth products.

I definately need strength in the wing department. :C[/quote']

Yes you do need a new winger as Mata will have a positional change to F/W as well. I would try and maybe get someone along with Silva for Diarra.

I Offerd Bayern Munich Sweinstigger back to them' date=' as i have bort him ages ago

Of

69 mill

They accepted

is this a good deal..?[/quote']

If you can get a replacement with the cash then by all means do it. If you cant buy anyone with it then dont.