lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

One of my own now (first time ever I think :o)

Pretty competitive GW --- My Kagawa + Falcao for Rooney. He wants money too.

I think I know where I am heading on this one I would just like some opinions please fellas...

Rooney is HIGHLY over rated so DEFINITELY Falcao & Kagawa. No doubt. And there is a first time for everything ;).

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Since that game against Chelsea' date=' Falcao is sooooo over rated.[/center']

Why do you think Falcao is over rated?

I read a lot of interviews of some great coach and everyone said that Falcao is something amazing.

I'd like to see him playing with a great team behind him.:rolleyes:

do you think mascherano and varane is too much for kompany? what about mascherano and cuenca? is that too much too?

No is a good deal! I do it... Mascherano and cuenca...

Not Varane!

do you think mascherano and varane is too much for kompany? what about mascherano and cuenca? is that too much too?

Give Cuenca. Varane is too classy to give away, already 3rd choice CB at RM. Anyway, it's easy to get attackers as they are many, and defenders? Not so much.

It's not too much IMO, especially since Kompany essentially replaces Mash, and is better at what he does anyway.

I think I know where I am heading on this one I would just like some opinions please fellas...

KEEEEEEEp kagawa n falcao, rooney wont have a good season, kgawa will rise and so will falcao and falcao almost as good as rooney anyway

This is a very interesting one. Potentially Kagawa+Falcao are a great duo to have, so they are winning the long term if you ask me. If Falcao plays for Real Madrid or so, then he'd become 95+ I'd say. Kagawa is amazing as well, 93+ surely. Only you can decide what to do, but you have got a world class striker there and Kagawa is class as well.

Daft statement.

lol a bit, but you know wat i mean, i think that with RVP hernandez welbeck kagawa all challenging for similar positions rooney might feel pressured and no be as good as he was, and it is already starting to show, hes started 2 scored NONE, where as RVP started 4 scored 4 hernandez 1 from 2 and welbeck 4 for none with kagawa 1 from 3

Get Robben.
would robben be starting?? if not then dont buy him not that great and getting old
Seems reasonable

Is Robben doing well enough to keep his rating? And wont Cavani and Balotelli rise further in the near future?

Cheers fellas.

Have repped where I can' date=' cheekylad I gotsta spread first mate![/quote']

I don't think it's as easy a decision as everyone is making it out to be. It all depends on your team. If you have the likes of Silva, Nasri, Muller etc taking up the AM position, then i would definitely do it as Kagawa won't be at their level for at least a year, whereas there aren't many Fwds rated higher than Rooney. Yes Kagawa (maybe) and Falcao will rise, but the way you have to look at it is if Kagawa won't get nowhere near your starting XI for some time, it is basically a 92 for a 95. I would probably swap the pair if you have a decent enough AM to cover Shinjis' loss.