lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sahin or M'vila or Martinez or Cambiasso

Martinez>M'vila>Sahin>Cambiasso for me.

Martinez has the potential to rise further, and at Bayern it shouldn't take too long to do so. M'vila needs a move badly.. Sahin still needs to get back to the form he had at Dortmund before the injury, hasn't been impressive ever since.

However I'd rate them all over Cambiasso despite his high rating, the way he's playing (and Inter) I can't see him staying above 91 for long.. I still rated him this time last season, but ever since he's looked worse..

Edit: Sahin over Cambiasso is a gamble tho, but one I'd be happy to take.

Potential wise who would you put 1st - 2nd - 3rd

Kagawa' date=' Marco Reus or Jovetic

Thanks in advance[/quote']

1) Kagawa is the biggest team in the world's only attacking midfielder so this is an easy one and so obvious. He's also quite talented i heard somewhere *sarcasm*.

Now Jovetic vs Reus is a very hard one.. i think by the end of the season both will be 91s at least each however i doubt without a move either will reach above 92..

2)Jovetic by a very very small amount as i think he will move before Reus to a bigger club.

3)Reus.

1) Kagawa is the biggest team in the world's only attacking midfielder so this is an easy one and so obvious. He's also quite talented i heard somewhere *sarcasm*.

Now Jovetic vs Reus is a very hard one.. i think by the end of the season both will be 91s at least each however i doubt without a move either will reach above 92..

2)Jovetic by a very very small amount as i think he will move before Reus to a bigger club.3)Reus.

Mate have you ever even watched Bundesliga?? & since when are the 2 time defending Bundesliga Champions not a big club?

Reus - Kagawa - Jovetic

van Der Wiel + Sakho for Ribery

Pastore + Verratti + 10m for Robben

Or...

Pastore and Verratti + 10m for Ribery

Thiago Silva for Robben

I Have a original Bayern squad, would are any of them fair deals ?

van Der Wiel + Sakho for Ribery

Pastore + Verratti + 10m for Robben

Or...

Pastore and Verratti + 10m for Ribery

Thiago Silva for Robben

I Have a original Bayern squad' date=' would are anyo of them fair deals ?[/center']

I dont see a point buying either Ribery of Robben as i can see they losing their places soon. If your init for the short term then the first one

I dont see a point buying either Ribery of Robben as i can see they losing their places soon. If your init for the short term then the first one

Im the Bayern manager so i would be the one selling Robben or/and Ribery

I already have a offer of James Rodriguez + Joao Moutinho + 5m..

Mate have you ever even watched Bundesliga?? & since when are the 2 time defending Bundesliga Champions not a big club?

Reus - Kagawa - Jovetic

Clubs that dont get far in the CL rarely have players above 92.

Dortmund are a big team but not one at which players can realise their full potential in sm terms and sometimes real life.. (hence why kagawa left for a bigger CL club).

Dortmund are a big team but not one at which players can realise their full potential in sm terms and sometimes real life.. (hence why kagawa left for a bigger CL club).

Totti, De Rossi, Chiellini, Thiago Silva, (Ibrahamovic?) haven't gone amazingly far in the CL to the best of my memory have they?

Potential wise who would you put 1st - 2nd - 3rd

Kagawa' date=' Marco Reus or Jovetic

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Kagawa, Reus, Jovetic

Totti' date=' De Rossi, Chiellini, Thiago Silva, (Ibrahamovic?) haven't gone amazingly far in the CL to the best of my memory have they?[/quote']

Milan have won it a few times hence T.Silva, Ibra was at 3 CL winning teams, Totti De Rossi and Chiellini got theirs after the WC

Have to agree here... Also he said 'rarely', not never.

I agree with Ashtini to a degree, plus take away Real Madrids last two years where they were semi-finalists, prior to that the best they did for six seasons was second round and back in 2010 Casillas was rated 96, has dropped to 95 despite there two semi final appearances in the Champions league. While UCL does have a significant bearing on a players ratings, so does consistency at league level, plus the small fact of where the National Leagues rank by the European coefficients, there are many contributory factors to a players rating increasing and decreasing.

Edit: I also think Kagawa moving may have a bearing on the fact he is on far better wages now as well. Unfortunately it is the way of the world now.

Would you give Fellaini and Eduardo Vargas of Napoli for Sami Khedira? Gold Championship.

If you can afford to lose Vargas then i would go ahead with it.. Fellaini is a great players but wont be on the level of Khedira for some time on SM