Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I Offerd Bayern Munich Sweinstigger back to them' date=' as i have bort him ages ago

Of

69 mill

They accepted

is this a good deal..?[/quote']

If you can get a replacement with the cash then by all means do it. If you cant buy anyone with it then dont.

Guest Football8

Yes but how much would they come for

I have 66 mill

Wich 6 mill and kuriyani is going towards the accepted bid for marcelo' date='

Could marcelo go up or play LM

Is agger going up

so i av 60 mill to get them playerss.[/quote']

Marcelo will probably change to LB/LM or LM/LB or simply LM and Agger will stay. ;)

Yes but how much would they come for

I have 66 mill

Wich 6 mill and kuriyani is going towards the accepted bid for marcelo' date='

Could marcelo go up or play LM

Is agger going up

so i av 60 mill to get them playerss.[/quote']

Agger won't go up. And it really depends on the setup, how much cash the teams have and the managers managing the clubs to how much you will have to pay for the players. I really can't say

plz help he will complet his transfer soon :(

Although Pepe has played a lot for Udinese' date=' he hasn't scored too many, so I don't think he'll hit 90.

CMs to 90: Brighi (Roma) and Ireland (Manchester City)

Forwards to 90: Only forward I can think of that has a chance of 90 soon is Agbonlahor. Personally I'd go for Eduardo, the guy is pure class, and I believe he can easily be 91+ next season.

all 3 are transfer banned lol :confused:

Del Piero, Gilardino, Vucinic and Huntelaar could all rise soon too.

Well I would do any of those deals because I don't ever see Lucio rising and I dont see Schweinsteiger rising unless he moves, but I'd probably do Villa's as Ronaldinho is not first team for Milan. He actually begs Carlo Ancelloti for first team opportunities. And if I'm not mistaken Villa could be on the move to a bigger club so he is in for a rise and Ronaldinho is not!

should i swap cnnavaro for zambrotta?? straight swap it is and i hav cannavaro. i need help asap and deal has almost een completed. here is my squad:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=876930&clubid=12093695&sid=21938

please i need advise as well!!!! on who to buy and who to sell.

I have Genegri Yaya Toure and the Chelsea manager has offered me 10mill + Obi Mikel for him.

Is Mikel likely to rise or stay the same' date=' and what about Yaya Toure?[/quote']

Fairly huge chance of Mikel rising soon, its up to SM to decide on this.

Yaya Toure will rise but I'm not sure, so a fair chance of him rising for me.

On the deal, you should just ACCEPT it! :D

should i swap cnnavaro for zambrotta?? straight swap it is and i hav cannavaro. i need help asap and deal has almost een completed. here is my squad:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=876930&clubid=12093695&sid=21938

please i need advise as well!!!! on who to buy and who to sell.

For the first deal, Cannavaro will have a slim chance of rising as well as Zambrotta.

Sell Cafu, hasnt been playing for Milan so he might drop. Buy Clichy mate, could be a good replacement.

Hope these tips help out you all!

liveru:)

For the first deal' date=' Cannavaro will have a slim chance of rising as well as Zambrotta.[/quote']

Disagree with this. Cannavaro probably going one down, Zambrotta not going up either. Remember how high they already are rated, there's no way they're the best ones in their positions today. I'd probably take Zambrotta, because he's the best RB and best LB in SMDB, and even plays with both feet. Only, considering that he isn't the best for real, he might be going down too as it doesn't seem like the other full back's are going to be rated significantly higher than before. But, even if Zambrotta would drop one, he'd still be very useful, because he can be played on both sides.

Disagree with this. Cannavaro probably going one down' date=' Zambrotta not going up either. Remember how high they already are rated, there's no way they're the best ones in their positions today. I'd probably take Zambrotta, because he's the best RB and best LB in SMDB, and even plays with both feet. Only, considering that he isn't the best for real, he might be going down too as it doesn't seem like the other full back's are going to be rated significantly higher than before. But, even if Zambrotta would drop one, he'd still be very useful, because he can be played on both sides.[/quote']

It seems that I have been corrected by somebody now, take his choice instead of mine. My explaining is like rubbish on deals though.