lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you can afford to lose Vargas then i would go ahead with it.. Fellaini is a great players but wont be on the level of Khedira for some time on SM

I have Papiss Cisse, Jelavic and Lacina Traore who's doing pretty well at Anzhi and a few good youths who migh become better than Vargas anyway like Manolo Gabbiadini so I think you're right. Khedira will become my best player. I will do it.

van Der Wiel + Sakho for Ribery 2 average 90's poor deal

Pastore + Verratti + 10m for Robben 1 average 90 and a young riser just isn't worth it

Or...

Pastore and Verratti + 10m for Ribery no way!!!

Thiago Silva for Robben Possibly but do you need a cb at a new bayern?

I Have a original Bayern squad' date=' would are any of them fair deals ?[/center']

I dont see a point buying either Ribery of Robben as i can see they losing their places soon. If your init for the short term then the first one

Ribery & Robben are Bayern's best attacking threat and are way ahead of any competition at Bayern....there's no chance whatsoever of Ribery losing his place and its virtually the same with Robben.Bayern are a lot poorer without them in the team.

Im the Bayern manager so i would be the one selling Robben or/and Ribery

I already have a offer of James Rodriguez + Joao Moutinho + 5m..

Not bad but I wouldn't sell Ribery for that as Moutinho cant rise at Porto & Rodriguez is way over hyped and nothing special and no where near Ribery.

My Kaka for Jones/Kagawa

New EC. I am Real Madrid' date=' thinking of asking the United owner if he would be interested in that. Fair trade or no?[/quote']

If it is for both I would do that deal.

However if it is for either/or I would refrain from giving Kaka for one of them.

If it is for both I would do that deal.

However if it is for either/or I would refrain from giving Kaka for one of them.

I would give Kaka for Kagawa (think there rating will be on a par come end of season)

Wouldn't give Kaka for Jones.....

If you are getting Jones/Kagawa for Kaka hit accept as fast as you can and run with joy...

Would you swap Lahm for Mata and Balotelli?

No I wouldn't mate, a 94 LB is a rare commodity on in SM terms, couple that with the fact he can play RB as well makes him even more valuable. No denying Mata and Balotelli have talent and will rise, but there are many 92+ wingers out there and even more 90+ forwards.

I will do the deal if u are getting Vidic..Kompany will never reach 96 and i cant see vidic dropping in the near future..

Kompany will never reach 96? He's arguably the best CB in the World at the moment, playing for a team who is only going to get better and is still only 25.

I would actually be getting Kompany.

I'd expect Vidic to drop to at least 95 this season, i just wondered if i was pulling the trigger too soon.

Kompany will never reach 96? He's arguably the best CB in the World at the moment' date=' playing for a team who is only going to get better and is still only 25.

I would actually be getting Kompany.

I'd expect Vidic to drop to at least 95 this season, i just wondered if i was pulling the trigger too soon.[/quote']

Yes,I dont think kompany will reach 96...well atleast 95....so you are expecting a 94 for him....mate he has been the backbone of manutd after coming back from injury

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Vidic for Kompany?

If you are getting Kompany, do it.

In the near future the worth of Vidic will drop for sure...

Anyway, at the end of the season the situation could be:

Vidic 31yo-94

Kompany 25yo-94

Do it quickly but i think you can gain something more at mo...try to get some cash or a young player...

Yes' date='I dont think kompany will reach 96...well atleast 95....so you are expecting a 94 for him....mate he has been the backbone of manutd after coming back from injury[/quote']

average age of the squad also matters when ur putting out ur starting eleven. kompany easily out of the two for me. and he definitely can achieve 96 call him 'duck' or not.

Would you swap De Bruyne for any of the following?

Feghouli

Coutinho

Herrmann

Alex Sandro

Moreno Rodrigo

Personally,I would love to do it for Coutinho,Herrmann or Sandro but you wont be in loss if you swap him for the other two:cool:

Would you swap De Bruyne for any of the following?

Feghouli

Coutinho

Herrmann

Alex Sandro

Moreno Rodrigo

Feghouli - Heavily linked with Man United (maybe as soon as January) and has started the season brilliantly for Valencia.

Coutinho - Isn't the player everyone hyped him up to be.

Herrmann - Great young German winger, good prospect. Lowe likes him as well.

Alex Sandro - The next young Brazilian left back but unfortunately he has Marcelo in front of him in the NT but he'll thrive at Porto.

Rodrigo - Doing great for Benfica so far, scoring at will seemingly.

:P you will have to forgive me im a chelsea fan so im naive..who would be best to swap? Position dont matter at all ;)

Personally I would go for Feghoulli at present.

However Coutinho would be mos people's shout I would imagine.

Feghouli - Heavily linked with Man United (maybe as soon as January) and has started the season brilliantly for Valencia.

Coutinho - Isn't the player everyone hyped him up to be.

Herrmann - Great young German winger' date=' good prospect. Lowe likes him as well.

Alex Sandro - The next young Brazilian left back but unfortunately he has Marcelo in front of him in the NT but he'll thrive at Porto.

Rodrigo - Doing great for Benfica so far, scoring at will seemingly.[/quote']

Personally' date='I would love to do it for Coutinho,Herrmann or Sandro but you wont be in loss if you swap him for the other two:cool:[/quote']
Yes....

Any of them

Thanks for the help, repped all