lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have the choice to buy two of these players' date=' I know they aren't the best but they will improve my first team so who shall I go for?

Kalinic(87)

Jose Sosa(88)

Sebastian Blanco(88)

Papa Gueye(88)

Christian Villagra(88)

Jonathan Cristaldo(88)

Javi Marques(88)

Emilio Nsue (87)

Hugo Viana(89)

Rodrigo Lima (88)

Marcio Mossoro(88).

Like I said all would get into my first team so who are the two best?[/quote']

Viana & Cristialdo for me as well :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have the choice to buy two of these players' date=' I know they aren't the best but they will improve my first team so who shall I go for?

Kalinic(87)

Jose Sosa(88)

Sebastian Blanco(88)

Papa Gueye(88)

Christian Villagra(88)

Jonathan Cristaldo(88)

Javi Marques(88)

Emilio Nsue (87)

Hugo Viana(89)

Rodrigo Lima (88)

Marcio Mossoro(88).

Like I said all would get into my first team so who are the two best?[/quote']

Cristaldo is young and he's doing very good, if he'll move to a good team i think he could have the possibility to rise on a bit of time.

The second one i think could be a worth buying is Villagra, i really like him and even if many managers think he's not a great talent, i think he could prove his talent this season...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

No one? :P

Will help you out then :P. Hulk for me, as even though Luiz might get a +1 purely because of Chelsea's European exploits, Hulk is class & even if has gone to Zenit he will still play for Brazil and should get a rise in my opinion. So Hulk.

Should I giv 10m plus Dzeko for Cavani?? BTW I might b able to negotiate a lesser price..

I prefer Dzeko in all honesty.. B)

But it's a decent deal IMO' date=' both are solid 92s, if Cavani gets a dream move to a real European heavyweight then you will be getting the better side.

And can that 10M do anything for you? if not go ahead.

Lars Bender

Then yes, that'd be the order. If it was Sven then he'd be last.

Should i accept Higuian and Vidal for Pique? i have very weak strikers

Good deal IMO. Higuain will be 94 for at least 3-4 more years barring major injuries, and Vidal is to be 92 by end of the season, with Juventus doing well on both the domestic and continental front.

Pique will be stuck at 95 for awhile now before he starts to convince on a more regular basis.

I prefer Dzeko in all honesty.. B)

But it's a decent deal IMO' date=' both are solid 92s, if Cavani gets a dream move to a real European heavyweight then you will be getting the better side.

And can that 10M do anything for you? if not go ahead.

[/quote']

Well I am a bit confused...both are classy strikers and Dzeko is brilliant but City hav so many good players dunno how he will play in real life...he certainly isnt at top of the pecking order!! But Cavani is in demand and if this season goes well he can move to bigger club...So should i make the deal??

Good deal IMO. Higuain will be 94 for at least 3-4 more years barring major injuries' date=' and Vidal is to be 92 by end of the season, with Juventus doing well on both the domestic and continental front.

Pique will be stuck at 95 for awhile now before he starts to convince on a more regular basis.[/quote']

Thanks very much, convinced me

Well I am a bit confused...both are classy strikers and Dzeko is brilliant but City hav so many good players dunno how he will play in real life...he certainly isnt at top of the pecking order!! But Cavani is in demand and if this season goes well he can move to bigger club...So should i make the deal??

Like i said' date=' a good deal if Cavani actually does make the move to a big club, then there would be no worries about his rating. I don't think he can rise all that much at Napoli, he is likely stuck at 92 for this season at least.

True that about Dzeko, but he has been playing more recently due to Aguero's injury(he is playing against Arsenal though), and despite his sparse appearances last season still scored some important goals (QPR anyone?).

[b']Overall good deal unless that 10M can get you some very good youth.[/b]

Like i said' date=' a good deal if Cavani actually does make the move to a big club, then there would be no worries about his rating. I don't think he can rise all that much at Napoli, he is likely stuck at 92 for this season at least.

True that about Dzeko, but he has been playing more recently due to Aguero's injury(he is playing against Arsenal though), and despite his sparse appearances last season still scored some important goals (QPR anyone?).

[b']Overall good deal unless that 10M can get you some very good youth.[/b]

DONT talk about my youth its fantastic alreafy!! Dont need any more youth players got no more room!! And 10m wouldnt do me much good...its just that I still hav a liking for Dzeko...for my team he and Suraez hav been my 1st choice partnership for a very long time and very succesful(SUAREZ SCORES THE GOALS!!):D

Do I sell abate for 18M???

Will he ever go up??? if so when????

What will he max at???

My other right backs include Valencia' date='Rafael, Walker, Jantschke, de sciglio, Montoya and Danilo.

I have alot but what is his maximum rating[/quote']

Sell him IMO. Rafael and Walker are looking to be better than him already, while Jantschke and Danilo are wonderful prospects.

His max is 91 only I think. But he won't be rising anytime soon as Milan look set for a rough season.

Richards + £16m = Robben

Ramires + £12m = Robben

Richards + Ramires = Robben

Which is best? or alternatively don't buy Robben?

I have Ozil, Silva, Muller & Gotze as wingers already. Robben is the best player outside of the GW (External).

Do I sell abate for 18M???

Will he ever go up??? if so when????

What will he max at???

My other right backs include Valencia' date='Rafael, Walker, Jantschke, de sciglio, Montoya and Danilo.

I have alot but what is his maximum rating[/quote']

If there are good external/unmanaged players to buy or if clubs are selling good players for cash then I certainly would. Max rating is 91, if he's lucky then 92. Like I said previously, if cash is not worthless and you can buy youth/good players for 18 million then sell him.

Richards + £16m = Robben

Ramires + £12m = Robben

Richards + Ramires = Robben

Which is best? or alternatively don't buy Robben?

I have Ozil' date=' Silva, Muller & Gotze as wingers already. Robben is the best player outside of the GW (External).[/quote']

best deal very easily.

You can use Robben as leverage after his tb ENDS ;)