lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Do you think Bemzema will rise in the next year?

At the moment, Higuain is keeping him on the bench, but when used as a sub, he's impacted games pretty well. I don't see either men (Higuain/Benzema) rising in the next changes, but it's possible before the end of the season. All depends on Madrid's season.

benzema or ibrahimovic?

Ibra for me.. Will be 95+ for quite some time IMO.

The way he drifted between the backline against Bastia earlier, all the while having me thinking he was offside was simply magnificent. already has 7 goals in France.

But long term Benzema is deff the logical buy.

Van Der Vaart = Borini + Skrtel

Which side.

Right side for me. Can't see VDV keeping his 92, he will probably sustain 91 for a while though. Skrtel is a solid 90 and i think Borini will rise over the course of the season.

Which side.

If you need depth I'll go for right side if not I'd take Vaart as like mentioned he will be a 91 for still some time. Skrtel won't rise unless Pool have a good season and Borini is a gradual riser though I don't see him going above 88/89 for quite awhile yet.

Which side.

Would go for the Pool duo. Skrtel is a solid 90, while Borini should be 87 by end of season once he actually plays as a striker.

VDV will likely drop to 91 at hamburg. Solid 91 though, if he does drop.

Which 89 rated player of these has the best chance of heading to 90, and from top to bottom, can you arrange them in your preference please.

Demba Ba

Mario Mandzukic

Javi Garcia

Jakub Blaszczykowski

Daniel Sturridge

I think Mandzukic and Jakub have the best chance of hitting 90. Thoughts?

Which 89 rated player of these has the best chance of heading to 90' date=' and from top to bottom, can you arrange them in your preference please.

Demba Ba

Mario Mandzukic

Javi Garcia

Jakub Blaszczykowski

Daniel Sturridge

I think Mandzukic and Jakub have the best chance of hitting 90. Thoughts?[/quote']

Demba Ba (First due to personal preference. His outstanding performances last year & this year I think warrant even a 91!)

Jakub Blaszczzykowski (Outstanding for Dortmund, just trumped by Ba in my opinion though not by much)

Mario Mandzukic (Playing awesome for Bayern, basically assured a +1)

Javi Garcia (Played amazing for Benfica last year and got a big money move to City so he will also almost definitely get a +1)

Daniel Sturridge - Will not rise most likely

Which 89 rated player of these has the best chance of heading to 90' date=' and from top to bottom, can you arrange them in your preference please.

Demba Ba

Mario Mandzukic

Javi Garcia

Jakub Blaszczykowski

Daniel Sturridge

I think Mandzukic and Jakub have the best chance of hitting 90. Thoughts?[/quote']

Deff Mario and Kuba !