lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Which 89 rated player of these has the best chance of heading to 90' date=' and from top to bottom, can you arrange them in your preference please.

Demba Ba

Mario Mandzukic

Javi Garcia

Jakub Blaszczykowski

Daniel Sturridge

I think Mandzukic and Jakub have the best chance of hitting 90. Thoughts?[/quote']

Demba Ba And Javi Garcia

Which 89 rated player of these has the best chance of heading to 90' date=' and from top to bottom, can you arrange them in your preference please.

Demba Ba

Mario Mandzukic

Javi Garcia

Jakub Blaszczykowski

Daniel Sturridge

I think Mandzukic and Jakub have the best chance of hitting 90. Thoughts?[/quote']

Mario Mandzukic will undoubtedly hit 90 next time round. An impressive Euros, a big move to Bayern and some blistering early season for the Bundesliga leaders all point a +1 from me.

Garcia & Blasczykowski both have good shouts and have the ability to do so.

Ba went of the boil, in terms of GS last season, think he was pushed wide of a front three when Cisse arrived. Quality player and has started well, more than capable of hitting 90 but not a sure fire bet IMO.

Sturridge, well I cant see it anytime soon put it that way.

Thinking about swapping Lucio for Sakho ... Only thing I WONDER is for how much longer Lucio'll keeo his 92 ?

perhaps It'd be wiser to try and swap Bonucci for him ?

If PSG have a good CL run, Sakho should hit 91 with ease. Lucio is destined to drop, but i'm not sure if it will be in affect in the next changes for him.

Thinking about swapping Lucio for Sakho ... Only thing I WONDER is for how much longer Lucio'll keeo his 92 ?

Think Lucio is looking at a drop and Sakho and Bonucci are both better options then him in my opinion. Sakho won't rise but he is only 22 and already 90 rated and if Lucio drops which is very likely, they'll be around the same rating with Sakho being 12 yours younger he has a much brighter future. Bonucci is also a BEAST. Definitely gonna rise by 1 in the next review and if he plays like last season which is probably what's gonna happen then another rise in the review after that :)

Bonucci has more chance of rising now Juventus are a European footballing force once again. Not sure how long Lucio will keep his 92, by this time next year I reckon Lucio will be +1 over Bonucci at best. So long term go for Bonucci.

Edit: No point telling you about Sakho as anything French is your forte.

Keep Shako Mate He's Younger AND Will Improve

Lucio should drop next review imo , for long term i'd go for Bonucci , like jkeers said , he is more likely to get a +1 than Sakho....

Demba Ba (First due to personal preference. His outstanding performances last year & this year I think warrant even a 91!)

Jakub Blaszczzykowski (Outstanding for Dortmund' date=' just trumped by Ba in my opinion though not by much)

Mario Mandzukic (Playing awesome for Bayern, basically assured a +1)

Javi Garcia (Played amazing for Benfica last year and got a big money move to City so he will also almost definitely get a +1)

Daniel Sturridge - Will not rise most likely[/quote']

Deff Mario and Kuba !
Demba Ba And Javi Garcia
Mario Mandzukic will undoubtedly hit 90 next time round. An impressive Euros' date=' a big move to Bayern and some blistering early season for the Bundesliga leaders all point a +1 from me.

Garcia & Blasczykowski both have good shouts and have the ability to do so.

Ba went of the boil, in terms of GS last season, think he was pushed wide of a front three when Cisse arrived. Quality player and has started well, more than capable of hitting 90 but not a sure fire bet IMO.

Sturridge, well I cant see it anytime soon put it that way.[/quote']

Thanks for the reply guys. I've had a reasonable offer for Sahin, which i'll accept as i need a bit of depth, and the funds raised should get me 3 of the players mentioned.

I'm thinking Blasz, Mandzukic and i'm stuck on the third choice. Ba or Garcia? May have to be Garcia as i need a backup in the DM department.

Thanks for the reply guys. I've had a reasonable offer for Sahin' date=' which i'll accept as i need a bit of depth, and the funds raised should get me 3 of the players mentioned.

I'm thinking Blasz, Mandzukic and i'm stuck on the third choice. Ba or Garcia? May have to be Garcia as i need a backup in the DM department.[/quote']

Well there you go mate, you have answered your own question :P

Demba Ba (First due to personal preference. His outstanding performances last year & this year I think warrant even a 91!)

Jakub Blaszczzykowski (Outstanding for Dortmund' date=' just trumped by Ba in my opinion though not by much)

Mario Mandzukic (Playing awesome for Bayern, basically assured a +1)

Javi Garcia (Played amazing for Benfica last year and got a big money move to City so he will also almost definitely get a +1)

Daniel Sturridge - Will not rise most likely[/quote']

You are joking with regards Demba Ba deserving a 91 :P

The back end of last season he was average at the very very best, he done nigh on nothing from Jan onwards and bar the game against Everton this season his performances again have been fairly average, Before that game he had like 2 goals in the last 20 games.....

If you somehow think that deserves a +2 then I lose all faith in SM rating system, seriously put some realistic perspective on it, 1 or two good performances dont cloud over 6months of rank average (at best) performaces and certainly does not warrant a rating increase.

The back end of last season he was average at the very very best' date=' he done nigh on nothing from Jan onwards and bar the game against Everton this season his performances again have been fairly average, Before that game he had like 2 goals in the last 20 games.....

If you somehow think that deserves a +2 then I lose all faith in SM rating system, seriously put some realistic perspective on it, 1 or two good performances dont cloud over 6months of rank average (at best) performaces and certainly does not warrant a rating increase.[/quote']

To be fair, on the arrival of Cisse, Ba was played out of position in more of a supporting role for his compatriot. He was still very effective in the team, and played a role in a lot of the goals (while not actually scoring).

I do agree that he doesn't warrant a 91 rating, but a 90 wouldn't be to far-fetched. I see much more players at 90 less deservedly than Ba is that's for sure.

The back end of last season he was average at the very very best' date=' he done nigh on nothing from Jan onwards and bar the game against Everton this season his performances again have been fairly average, Before that game he had like 2 goals in the last 20 games.....

If you somehow think that deserves a +2 then I lose all faith in SM rating system, seriously put some realistic perspective on it, 1 or two good performances dont cloud over 6months of rank average (at best) performaces and certainly does not warrant a rating increase.[/quote']

I didn't mean that he would get a +2 now lol. I meant he will get a +1 now and a +1 in the review after that lol.

I didn't mean that he would get a +2 now lol. I meant he will get a +1 now and a +1 in the review after that lol.

He wont :o

If he didnt get that +1 on the best form of his life, he isnt going to get it now, I like him alot, but he needs to seriously get some form together to get a +1 to 90 let alone thinking about a 91 in a later review.

is 28m for Robinho a good deal for me? I'd be the one buying... Im selling Gameiro for 19m as I guess he's not going to play much.. Also anyone got any Idea's for a Cf who's low in rating (87' date='88) who will rise to 89/90 soon? :) Cheers guys :)[/quote']

I would say 28 million is cheap :)

What about Lukaku, Van wolfswinkel, Damiao ;)

Trying to swap Kaka as I'm pretty sure he will drop in the next review but I'm not sure who to go for. This is the shortlist I have made up of the only players who 1) Play in the position I play him 2) Are available 3) I haven't already made bids for that have been rejected:

• Nani
  • Arjen Robben (but transfer banned until 3 Oct)
  • Xabi Alonso
  • Daniele De Rossi
  • Robin Van Persie
  • Luka Modric
  • Yaya Toure
  • Carlos Tevez
  • Bastian Schweinsteiger (transfer banned until 2 Oct)

Just wanted to know everyone's recommendations :)

Oh and it would be better if you go through the list saying if each one is worth going for or not, rather than just saying one person to go for because the likelihood is that the bid will be rejected as it's a competitive gameworld and I don't want to keep asking the question but narrowing down the shortlist, thanks :D

Trying to swap Kaka as I'm pretty sure he will drop in the next review but I'm not sure who to go for. This is the shortlist I have made up of the only players who 1) Play in the position I play him 2) Are available 3) I haven't already made bids for that have been rejected:

• Nani
  • Arjen Robben (but transfer banned until 3 Oct)
  • Xabi Alonso
  • Daniele De Rossi
  • Robin Van Persie
  • Luka Modric
  • Yaya Toure
  • Carlos Tevez
  • Bastian Schweinsteiger (transfer banned until 2 Oct)

Just wanted to know everyone's recommendations :)

Oh and it would be better if you go through the list saying if each one is worth going for or not' date=' rather than just saying one person to go for because the likelihood is that the bid will be rejected as it's a competitive gameworld and I don't want to keep asking the question but narrowing down the shortlist, thanks :D[/quote']

Yaya Toure

Robin Van Persie

Bastain Schweinsteiger

Carlos Tevez

Luka Modric

Xabi Alonso

Daniele De Rossi

Arjen Robben

Nani

would be my order on who to get :)