lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tricky one...Marouane Fellaini is at an external club, Im trying buy him.

Im tempting to bid and do a 2 for 1... My Darren Fletcher and Robbie Brady for Fellaini.

Or £670K plus Wootton and Fletcher for Fellaini.

Its a new Man Utd team in a WC, I could try offer something else, Ive offered 7 other youths to other external clubs though, would like here your opinions.

Oh and I no Fletcher is back an fit for United now, its just I would still prefer have Fellaini....

Cheers.

Tricky one...Marouane Fellaini is at an external club' date=' Im trying buy him.[/center']

Im tempting to bid and do a 2 for 1... My Darren Fletcher and Robbie Brady for Fellaini.

Or £670K plus Wootton and Fletcher for Fellaini.

Its a new Man Utd team in a WC, I could try offer something else, Ive offered 7 other youths to other external clubs though, would like here your opinions.

Oh and I no Fletcher is back an fit for United now, its just I would still prefer have Fellaini....

Cheers.

Do the Fletcher and Brady deal.. good deal that one :)

I gave Richards for Mertesacker :o I know Richards is probably better but i like Arsenal players lol. Maybe Merte doesn't drop anymore :o

Richards mate .... Richards is better in my opinion + it's much younger...

Rodrigo and Ademilson for Lavezzi

And

Doumbia for Erik Lamela?

1. Lavezzi

2. Erik Lamela

Rodrigo and Ademilson for Lavezzi

And

Doumbia for Erik Lamela?

I would go for Lavezzi. IT will take ages for Ademilson to rise up, and now hes been put back on the bench anyway. Rodrigo is good, but i dont think he will ever rise to 92, at least not at his current club.

Doumbia for lamela is a thought one, If Doumbia moves to a big club he definelty has the potential to rise further, but while he stays at Cska, i boubt his rating will improve.

Lamela has alot of potential but atm he isnt really a 1st choice at Roma, he gets rotated quite a bit, i mean he does play nearly every game, just half those games he plays as a sub coming in. If he manages to become more of a squad player im sure he will massively improve.

On this deal id say to take the player you need most if its a fwd then Doumbia, if a winger then Lamela, either way you will do a good deal, one deal will be better in the present, another one will give you the results in the long term. If i were just to choose between Doumbia and Lamela without considering anything but the base stats, id go for Lamela (younger, probably also a better prospect, plays in a better league and eventually for a better NT)

Been offered Badstuber for my Benatia. I would love the LB position, as currently I only have Alba and Alaba(always injured :confused:) there.

Of players that can play CB, I have Sakho, Benatia, Luiz Gustavo, De Rossi, Richards, Howedes.

Been offered Badstuber for my Benatia. I would love the LB position' date=' as currently I only have Alba and Alaba(always injured :confused:) there.

Of players that can play CB, I have Sakho, Benatia, Luiz Gustavo, De Rossi, Richards, Howedes.[/quote']

Accept the deal...

Been offered Badstuber for my Benatia. I would love the LB position' date=' as currently I only have Alba and Alaba(always injured :confused:) there.

Of players that can play CB, I have Sakho, Benatia, Luiz Gustavo, De Rossi, Richards, Howedes.[/quote']

do the deal!

Richards mate .... Richards is better in my opinion + it's much younger...

I know but i don't want to be lame like everyone else, getting players they don't like as long as the rating and potential is good :D I like Mertesacker more

I know but i don't want to be lame like everyone else' date=' getting players they don't like as long as the rating and potential is good :D I like Mertesacker more[/quote']

okay mate... if you don't want Richards i can't force you to get him... i just said that it's better to get him...