lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ryan Giggs. Will he drop from his current 92 in the next ratings?

His gametime is reducing each season due to age, but still plays a vital role in Man Utd's success.

I've had him for 2 season now in one of my GWs, and he has no real value to sell/swap. If he decreases in the ratings, his value will drop more. Bit of a dilemma. Do i sell/swap for a younger talent in the 88/89 region likely to rise, or will he hold that 92 a little longer? His value for my team is 7.6M.

His gametime is reducing each season due to age' date=' but still plays a vital role in Man Utd's success.

I've had him for 2 season now in one of my GWs, and he has no real value to sell/swap. If he decreases in the ratings, his value will drop more. Bit of a dilemma. Do i sell/swap for a younger talent in the 88/89 region likely to rise, or will he hold that 92 a little longer? His value for my team is 7.6M.[/quote']

I hope not. He's doing excellent for me. I keep him because his worth is low when adding him a deal, so I just enjoy his presence until he's not good enough anymore.

His gametime is reducing each season due to age' date=' but still plays a vital role in Man Utd's success.

I've had him for 2 season now in one of my GWs, and he has no real value to sell/swap. If he decreases in the ratings, his value will drop more. Bit of a dilemma. Do i sell/swap for a younger talent in the 88/89 region likely to rise, or will he hold that 92 a little longer? His value for my team is 7.6M.[/quote']

If he is an important first team player for you i would keep him until you find someone to replace him (with at least a similar rating).

If he is a squad player i would swap him for a younger talent.

Nocerino' date=' Vucininic or Giovinco

I can get 2 of these 3

Which 2 do I chose??

What is their maximum ratings and what about next change?

I know they are all similar within 1 or 2 ratings. Also age 1 or 2 years difference so which 2 of them?[/quote']

Mirko and Giovinco would be my best bets

He has been 'shocking' for us recently. Would look at getting in a younger talent tbh.

I'm thinking of offering cash + Nathan Dyer for Seb Larsson. Larsson would be in amongst my top rated wingers but what are the chances of Dyer getting a rise? Could they have very similar ratings by the time the next changes come along?

I'm thinking of offering cash + Nathan Dyer for Seb Larsson. Larsson would be in amongst my top rated wingers but what are the chances of Dyer getting a rise? Could they have very similar ratings by the time the next changes come along?

Dyer will definitely get a rise, you'd be looking at him having a rating of 87 by the end of the season (form and fitness dependant)

I agree with Dancpoli.

Also couple that with the fact he has been watched several times by Roy Hodgson, a lot of the pundits are saying he is close to get a call up to the England squad, then he is making giant strides this season.

should i sell Meireles for £32m? and Miranda for £20m?

Which players can you buy if u sell them?....if no one i will rather keep the duo

Dyer is a future 88 player....really admire this guy

Maybe isn't the right thread but... i have a question :

- is Oxlade-Chamberlain likely to rise next review ?

- if yes ' date=' how much ??

Thanks.:)[/quote']

88 probably..maybe a 89...

Who is getting the better deal?

Khazri + Rhodes + Labyad + Pereira Maicon + Kagawa

for

M'Vila and Hulk

Good deal buddy Khazri + Rhodes + Labyad + Pereira Maicon + Kagawa are all likely to improve

If your getting Welbeck then yes' date=' I personally don't rate him as highly as others but he's better than Ganso. Ganso just joined Sao Paulo so I don't expect him to reach the heights many expected him to reach.[/quote']

Thanks Allan...Repped